Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa (320 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Dangote Refinery: The Making Of Africa's Biggest Private Refinery - Photos / Forbes 2019: Dangote, Mike Adenuga Top List Of Africa Billionaires (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by Ahumanbeing: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Let our leaders think!

Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by deltateam: 5:22am On Aug 18, 2020
They are right.

Our natural resources are underutilized.

The government eyes are on oil whose prices is dwindling while leaving limestone, coal, gold, bitumen etc

God blessed Nigeria but it seems the government don't think beyond their pockets.

By the time this happens, Amaechi would have bought into another country just like that Diezani woman.
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by Artiiclebeast: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Very correct submission.
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by internationalman(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Brutally honest with the truth..

But the Chinese are too dependent..
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by illicit(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Africans feel inferior, why call urself African China
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by SavageResponse(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Let our leaders think!

African leaders are only interested in what they can grab for them selves that's the reason why the other races shit on Africans! angry
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by Mide3367: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
.. God no go shame us
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by TheBedWench: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Let our leaders think!

Africans are the smartest people in human history. Everything Chinese are working with stems from African technology and science. Chinese calligraphy has its origin in Egyptian hieroglyphs. Black who still fight the ignorant hatred of other races are helping give them credence. Anything you push against pushes back as you give it life.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by Ahumanbeing: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
TheBedWench:

Africans are the smartest people in human history. Everything Chinese are working with stems from African technology and science. Chinese calligraphy has its origin in Egyptian hieroglyphs. Black who still fight the ignorant hatred of other races are helping give them credence. Anything you push against pushes back as you give it life.

Wake up out your slumber

Seun, please get this bot off my tail
Re: This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa by TheBedWench: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Seun, please get this bot off my tail

I never knew you existed until you quoted me.

Stop trolling me Bobrisky

(1) (Reply)

100k Loan With 20% Interest. / I Need A Loan / Please Is Climaxcardings Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.