Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

100k Loan With 20% Interest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k Loan With 20% Interest. (322 Views)

Invest From N500k In Real Estate And Earn 20% Interest In 6 Months. Ask Me How / I Will Pay You Back With 20% Interest If You Can Do This For Me / How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k Loan With 20% Interest. by Kutiang: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please the money is needed to set up a small scale business that will yield profit. I badly need it to put my life in order. I am willing to drop my school certificates as collateral.
In the alternative, you can rather decide to partner with me for the business.
Re: 100k Loan With 20% Interest. by Johnrake69: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kutiang:
Please the money is needed to set up a small scale business that will yield profit. I badly need it to put my life in order. I am willing to drop my school certificates as collateral.

20% interest is huge to offer for a business you're yet to start

1 Like

Re: 100k Loan With 20% Interest. by SavageResponse(m): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Kutiang:

You don't start up a new business with a loan

(1) (Reply)

Call Us For Studio And Hall Accoustics. / I Need A Loan / Moving Around AWKA Just Got Easier, Better, Safer & More Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.