Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wife's Constant Sex Denial - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Constant Sex Denial (2264 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

She should go back to her father's house if she's not ready to perform her wifely duties!

It is not a must to be a wife!
If you have low libido, stay put in your father's house!

No come frustrate manpikin life with your nonsense!
This is what happens when a couple are sexually mismatched. The husband is always good to go, German machine, esin monaco etc. The wife on the other hand is frigid. That in itself is very frustrating.

Solution-

Buy original Kayan mata, aka toto sweetener and shove it into that puzeze when madam is sleeping.

Or....maybe he needs to get creative or something, i dunno. I am no sex expert. I am but a humble learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by anonimi: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:
That's one of the explanations. Another is she has a very low libido. Yet another is she is circumcised.

You for add these two to the deek matter from the get go na, to balance the equation. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by kkins25(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

That's one of the explanations. Another is she has a very low libido. Yet another is she is circumcised.
oh boy!! that means one has to check if circumcision has been done be that na.... i cannot be wiggling my hips while the reciepient is laying down feeling nothing. i can fit......
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
portune:
Nigerians your help is highly needed. Shaun, pls front page.

What kind of wife constantly denies of her husband full conjugal rights. Even during time a woman's body craves 4 sex, husband put condom on, she went into bathroom, urinated and fingered herself to satisfaction there only to come out sighing upnand down saying she is in a bad mood. That their business is not going well.

This case is serious. A man who rushes home once market closes. Rarely goes out. In fact fellow men always say he doesn't come out.

What on earth is the name of the devil manipulating my wife? For your info , I dont cheat on her and we never had any cheating case.
HELP ME PLS!!@
Im suspecting you are hiding a dark secret from her and she found out Unknown to you and mere seeing you disgust her.Hope you don't have a lovechild hidden somewhere.Its your duty to find out what the problem is
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by armyofone(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
How did you know she went in there to finger herself? She excused herself from the act cuz she wasn't in the mood. Read between the line.
You have to make sure business is going on well na because lack of money is libido killer don't ya know ?
Who want fu...ck when market no get customers, profits or money to take care of things ?

portune:

You said it perfectly well bro. When I make efforts for us to have union, she wakes up, goes to the bathroom, urinated, uses the opportunity to finger herself to her satisfaction only to start saying shez not in d mood. With my condom on oooo. During her ovulation period that a wife rarely regects her husband if he is wearing protection. Pals this case is above me. My action may be resolute and firm when the time is up. She is just a bitter woman . One with emotional issues and highly unnecessary unforgiving spirit even when no serious affront was made.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
StandardJohn:
Baba if she no play her part, push am comot. They're too many single women in Nigeria who are always ready to perform and give their husband his rightful right. Why u wan die for one yeye woman mata.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I swear... Op listen to this man..
I wonder how men allow women manipulate them and use sex as a weapon..
The day a woman start denying me sex is the day the affair starts ending..
Seems you are a weak man and never in charge of your home..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Unfortunately, none are reasons enough to deny him sex.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
bukatyne:

The outlined reasons will not allow lubrication, which in turn will make sex painful or just plain boring.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
portune:

You said it perfectly well bro. When I make efforts for us to have union, she wakes up, goes to the bathroom, urinated, uses the opportunity to finger herself to her satisfaction only to start saying shez not in d mood. With my condom on oooo. During her ovulation period that a wife rarely regects her husband if he is wearing protection. Pals this case is above me. My action may be resolute and firm when the time is up. She is just a bitter woman . One with emotional issues and highly unnecessary unforgiving spirit even when no serious affront was made.
How do you know she goes in there to finger herself?
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
anonimi:

You for add these two to the deek matter from the get go na, to balance the equation. wink
They came as an afterthought embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by mutter(f): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bluish44:
you are just looking for excuses for her as a fellow sentimental female..u have zero point

I think that is a bit unfair...
Besides being sentimental is not bad...i mean as a woman grin
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

The outlined reasons will not allow lubrication, which in turn will make sex painful or just plain boring.

This is the internet age: there are plenty solutions to whatever sexual problems they might have.

Nobody drops out of school or resigns from work because it is stressful, boring or routine:

We find ways to make it enjoyable.

Sex is a duty in marriage.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bluish44:
you are just looking for excuses for her as a fellow sentimental female..u have zero point
Women are fond of doing that. Don't take them seriously. It's a pity the op is not wise enough to end his marriage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
bukatyne:

This is the internet age: there are plenty solutions to whatever sexual problems they might have.

Nobody drops out of school or resigns from work because it is stressful, boring or routine:

We find ways to make it enjoyable.

Sex is a duty in marriage.
You are right, which leads me to the conclusion that there are deeper issues in the Op's marriage that needs to be addressed because for a woman to deliberately pleasure herself so sho doesn't get tempted to sleep with her husband shows there are BIG issues on ground.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Women are fond of doing that. Don't take them seriously. It's a pity the op is not wise enough to end his marriage.
Tah, stop that there! Home Wreckers Association of Nairaland. All your satanic plans will not manifest.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Martinez39s(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Tah, stop that there! Home Wreckers Association of Nairaland. All your satanic plans will not manifest.
You and your fellow women on this thread know you all are talking nonsense. If you women were men, and you all knew what you knew about yourselves (women), you all wouldn't even stomach the nonsense op is enduring. You all wouldn't even love and spend on women for nothing in return like most men are fooliśhly doing in the name of love. Why? You all know yourselves (female nature), and you all know you women are trash and not worth the effort or compassion as far as relationship, love and commitment are concerned. Many of you wouldn't even marry because unlike most men, you all understand the scam of marriage/relationship and what is really behind the curtain of the "happy couple" pics, videos, and public show of married couples.

The op must know the truth. His wife is not worth it. He has to send her packing. Let him not marry again, and let him look to surrogate mums and nannies IF he wants kids. The person that doesn't understand women is the person that loves, pity, commits to, and pampers women. You and I know, just like your fellow women do, that the wife is cheating on the husband. If the husband is not hitting it right, someone else certainly is; if she is not giving it to the husband, she is certainly giving it to someone else.

Ubunja, Skepticus, Regex, CaveAdullam, GLYCOLYSISS, come and read this interesting topic. Beta çucks are suffering.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
You and your fellow women on this thread know you all are talking nonsense. If you women were men, and you all knew what you knew about yourselves (women), you all wouldn't even stomach the nonsense op is enduring. You all wouldn't even love and spend on women for nothing in return like most men are fooliśhly doing in the name of love. Why? You all know yourselves (female nature), and you all know you women are trash and not worth the effort or compassion as far as relationship, love and commitment are concerned. Many of you wouldn't even marry because unlike most men, you all understand the scam of marriage/relationship and what is really behind the curtain of the "happy couple" pics, videos, and public show of married couples.

The op must know the truth. His wife is not worth it. He has to send her packing. Let him not marry again, and let him look to surrogate mums and nannies IF he wants kids. The person that doesn't understand women is the person that loves, pity, commits to, and pampers women. You and I know, just like your fellow women do, that the wife is cheating on the husband. If the husband is not hitting it right, someone else certainly is; if she is not giving it to the husband, she is certainly giving it to someone else.
It is on Nairaland that I discovered single people giving marital advice. Come back and comment when you're older and wiser.

Una doh.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Martinez39s(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

It is on Nairaland that I discovered single people giving marital advice. Come back and comment when you're OLDER AND WISER.

Una doh.
Like the OP?
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Like the OP?
Yes, exactly like the OP. I know you won't understand this, but don't worry, you will one day.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, exactly like the OP. I know you won't understand this, but don't worry, you will one day.

He won’t, he and his likes claim to be monks who are uninterested in marriage. Somehow they are on every marriage thread with a sad theme to dish out “divorce” pills. You won’t see them on the good threads as it doesn’t promote their agendas. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

He won’t, he and his likes claim to be monks who are uninterested in marriage. Somehow they are on every marriage thread with a sad theme to dish out “divorce” pills. You won’t see them on the good threads as it doesn’t promote their agendas. grin grin
Monks ko, monkeys ni. That is how tomorrow we will hear that they have impregnated someone's daughter and ended up marrying her. Don't mind them. Na small pikin dey worry all of them.
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Monks ko, monkeys ni. That is how tomorrow we will hear that they have impregnated someone's daughter and ended up marrying her. Don't mind them. Na small pikin dey worry all of them.

No be today. There have been greater monks on NL. Some just drop out of sight.

I find it very impressive that they ALL claim not to be in relationships. Like how can we even get to know a revered monk puts in the tip.

Nah!!! Say no to vagina pipu. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Martinez39s(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, exactly like the OP.
The op is not wise, he is very foolish and cannot think rationally as far as this issue is concerned. He is also weak.

I know you won't understand this, but don't worry, you will one day.
Ah! Of course, the usual feminine gaslighting technique. Reserve this for simps. Good day. grin

"I know you won't understand this, but don't worry, you will one day." = "it doesn't make sense now, but in time, it will."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

No be today. There have been greater monks on NL. Some just drop out of sight.

I find it very impressive that they ALL claim not to be in relationships. Like how can we even get to know a revered monk puts in the tip.

Nah!!! Say no to vagina pipu. grin grin grin
LMAO! No wonder they hate you. Your savagery and zero chill is next to none cheesy
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
The op is not wise, he is very foolish and cannot think rationally as far as this issue is concerned. He is also weak.

Ah! Of course, the usual feminine gaslighting technique. Reserve this for simps. Good day. grin
You people have serious issues.

*shudder

1 Like

Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
bukatyne:

you don't find it funny Ishilove didn't consider the possibility the wife might be getting dicked somewhere else? grin
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by frozen70(f): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
portune:
Nigerians your help is highly needed. Shaun, pls front page.

What kind of wife constantly denies of her husband full conjugal rights. Even during time a woman's body craves 4 sex, husband put condom on, she went into bathroom, urinated and fingered herself to satisfaction there only to come out sighing upnand down saying she is in a bad mood. That their business is not going well.

This case is serious. A man who rushes home once market closes. Rarely goes out. In fact fellow men always say he doesn't come out.

What on earth is the name of the devil manipulating my wife? For your info , I dont cheat on her and we never had any cheating case.
HELP ME PLS!!@

There must be some unresolved issues that have been making her to behave as if she was created with a hidden dick

Seat her down a d ask her why the attitude

If she says nothing and repeats nothing, just don't bother. Start your own let's see who will get tired

If sex is your happiness sort yourself out

Life is too shot for one person to determine your happiness
Re: Wife's Constant Sex Denial by CaveAdullam: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ubunja, Skepticus, Regex, CaveAdullam, GLYCOLYSISS, come and read this interesting topic. Beta çucks are suffering.
The OP portune, needs to scrutinize their precedent sexual experience so that he can be able to determine the cause of his predicament. If his wife was once responsive to his mating call, then, it must be that she is stymied by

1. Him losing frame and dominance that once invaded the p¶u$$y gate easily. In this case, he needs to evaluate himself and get back to his prior position.

2. His wife is using her conjugal right as a weapon of aggression to achieve something from him. And that purpose must be ignored by Mr Portune if it's not part of his purpose and that which will cause the growth and positive development to the family.

3. Worst case scenario, he has been juxtapose with another male in the sexual league, and now found wanting and enlisted in the list of cuckolds.

My advice for Mr Portune is to read the rationale male volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi. But before then, use dread games on his wife. He should mirror his wife situation back to her by;

1. Stop bothering her about sex. Neglect her for the main time and channel his sexual energy to other reputable deeds.

2. He should spend extra time outside than his normal arrival time after the close of work.

3. Associate with other women. I'm not an advocate of promiscuity or infidelity in marriage, this is very paradoxical, and must be handled carefully.

4. Travel. And if it is the worst case scenario, dump her!

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Help On A-C Gas Refill / How To Be A Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.