Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos (56271 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by tot(f): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS your attention is needed immediately

Let’s all clap our hands as we welcome Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS to the podium

Lmaooooo cheesy
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by kunlegboye(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Bereaved..

This is Where you see the Importance of the Outcry for Preparation for Eternity..

People always have Nice and good words for the Dead. What is most Important is What God Almighty knows and Sees About you..

What is Important is if you Surrendered to JESUS and Lived to the Glory and Honor of God while here on Earth.

Let's not Deceive ourselves! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS, there is No Rest In Peace..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, if you Close your Eyes in Death without Repenting and Accepting JESUS Christ, it is straight to Wailing, Weeping, Regrets and Crying in Hell..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, Nothing Abominable Enters Heaven...

There is No let me Repent on the other side..

Let's do it Now! Today is the Day ! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!!

May God Help us to see the Need to Heed to these Admonishments

Well said and may God bless you with more wisdom... The Bible says no repentance in the grave,all we are clamouring for today will definitely leave us one day if can't leave them...Devil will ensure that many realized this too late...when no correction can be made to tell us how true everything we preach is...You still have opportunity now,repent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Yukwa: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
RIP TO HIM
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by JastSiryin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Guy, i almost spat garri out my mouth just now. You be case grin
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Unbreakable007: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
He deserves to die. angry

What nonsense.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by FuckThaMod: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

He is saying the truth though...and truth is bitter
There's no truth there.. He is just using hell to instill fear in people
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by AreaFada2: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rip.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by isahsalee: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by jacoik(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I am only waiting for that righteousness guy to come fill this thread with his usual sermon.
that guy sef is too annoying
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by jacoik(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
chibike69:

Lol

Na to begin dey pay e-tithe remain.
lolxxxxx hahahaha etithing abi? in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have 6 bottles of trophy for you
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Gaskia: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
@ Righteousness:

"People always have Nice and good words for the Dead. What is most Important is What God Almighty knows and Sees About you."

Spot on bro.

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is Where you see the Importance of the Outcry for Preparation for Eternity..

People always have Nice and good words for the Dead. What is most Important is What God Almighty knows and Sees About you..

What is Important is if you Surrendered to JESUS and Lived to the Glory and Honor of God while here on Earth.

Let's not Deceive ourselves! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS, there is No Rest In Peace..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, if you Close your Eyes in Death without Repenting and Accepting JESUS Christ, it is straight to Wailing, Weeping, Regrets and Crying in Hell..

My God will sustain you and your oil shall never run dry in Jesus Name...
Heaven is happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

My God will sustain you and your oil shall never run dry in Jesus Name...
Heaven is happy for you.

Amen
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Uniquewise: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
DigitalyYours:
Sad

Don’t be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life.

Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of exiting to a Christless eternity

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Gurionng247: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nawa

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by earnit5: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
life
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Olarewaju89: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Na thunder go locate you

And also locate your entire family.

Idiot. undecided

You better give your life to christ Jesus in other for you to be safe on the judgment day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by kenoz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by kaywiluv(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
It saddens my heart when I heard of your death this morning... The shock I felt was an understatement... Rest in peace Kumbalee

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Abasman008(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mr righteousness89 Sha oo..

But no be to only tell people about heaven and hell only na....
Why you no fit tell follow tell person why God created am?

Why do you self acclaimed angels keep only turning the slide of everything towards death??....

Did God not have a purpose for creating us?....

Is God just whiling away time just creating people and installing them with his ever precious breath of life to make them come to a place to compete among people, demons, sin and if you win the battle you come to heaven and if you loose you go to hell... Is God making mockery of us? Are you telling us God who is in heaven is just making us like characters in his game were he sends you to a place called earth to live a life worthy of taking you back to heaven? And that people like you who "think" they have won are told to help others to win return for golden crowns from God when you die or get raptured to heaven... Like a game thing? Have you seen what you have turned our God to?

Why don't you also tell us that God instructed us to multiply (which we have) and replnish the earth wish we do at a very slow place because people like you have made people feel that they shouldn't partake in endeavours to better humanity because they is no need after all what you came to earth for was pure service to God and back...

You keep making people think of death... How about life ?
Is the breath of life that God delighted in when he made the first human whom he treasured as his baby (till he fell to Satan and was sent out of Eden) just a waste?

See people, God sent you to earth to live the life he Gave you, discover things and explore the ends of the Earth and see the wonders of his Creation... That happiness you get gives glory to God.. your marvel at how many has been able to evolve and use things God created to better life gives glory to God... Your ability to study (which he Said is the only way to be approved), discover things gives glory to God.

But God also instructs us that we came from somewhere and that we are also returning home one day... By this he tells us to live a clean, neat, cheerful, helpful , merciful,sincere life (imagine a place were everyone had this kind of heart.. glory!!!)
And not do the opposite of this things..(which does not affect him in anyway but us... Because he never changes.. he however gets angry when we do bad things to ourselves like cheat,steal,kill etc and this he tells us is not out fault since he created us clean but that of the devil and his demons who are awaiting punishment for treason and are also roaming this Earth with us are Bent on frustrating God's plan for earth by divicing schemes that makes man live a cruel, wicked life to people,decieving them into sin of treason too when we turn backs on God's plan and take to the devil's.. he the devil knows that the punishment for treason is death and is therefore looking for all means to take as many of God's investment on earth with him to hell.. he told us that a sacrifice for this in person of his son who after seeing how wonderfull his fathers had created man,loved man and offered to help reddem man..
And guides us in living a cool comfortable life by always living our life in tune to his instructions... He tells us before he goes that we should please help others who are still falling for the tricks of the devil to come to the light and truth of the real way we are supposed to live in peace and harmony to better are life.. ( because nothing we do Good or bad affects God.
He tells us that in no distant time, (end time) towards when God feels man has exhausted his stay on earth, his son will come and get us who live the goodly life to another place, this Time we'll stay in his house.. while God starts the business of punishing the devil and few unlucky men who are going with him....

Now you guys never talk it like this
You keep talking about how man can die the next minute.
You keep talking about death and heaven a place that you will surely go if you live a worthy life..
You make people especially africans to feel they are in a gloom and they get fed with heaven more than anything else that a person has already given limits to his mind lest thet devil takes him or beacabe he could die anytime and would want to go to heaven... And when he meets people who have discovered life and lived it (including those inspired by the devil) and gotten wealth from the Earth as God instructed us to.when he sees them he shouts "vanity upon vanity" as if it's a sin yo be rich but him he prays for jesus to come because he feels its his only hope out of his self inflicted suffering when he gets to heaven..lol but he doesn't wanna die...he talks about end time as if it's tommorow, to help give him hope... Shame

See Bros and sisters live your life in the goodliest way possible for help on that read the Holy Bible and it'll guide you ....

When I discovered what I discovered I became free from the gloom righteousness89 and others are putting people...

The Americans, Europeans have duscidiscothis and look at how better their lives are? Compare it to ours ...thats why most of their Christian's songs are that of Thanksgiving which we Africans sing as choruses and only become heartfelt amd sober when the supplicative songs which our CHRISTIAN songs thrive in .. shame...
That's not your business, live your life .you keep confusing yourselves with what happens after death instead of living your life.... You have made it look like anyone who does is not a good person because God proects his own...what stupid talk...
Anyone can die Even the sinless innicein day old babies..

Come out from this gloom and live life.. be concious of the things you do... And the unkown numerous sins we do are forgiven through the blood of Jesus.. God however states that sins you knowingly commit are recorded as treason's..

Rip bro...

I don't normally preach but when I do..
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by KenModi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Taiwojon:

no his usual sermon
but you accepting the message.

after death is judgement

Have you been there; how do you know there is judgement after death?

Una go just dey talk rubbish upandan; no proof; nothing concrete to back up you claims.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Abasman008(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Idiot. undecided

You better give your life to christ Jesus in other for you to be safe on the judgment day.
you are you a candidate of heaven?

Why curse a persons family for his wrong?...

And second that your lightening picture is an epilepsy inducer...it's not safe .. please be nica and take it down.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by FuckThaMod: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Idiot. undecided

See them.. You gave your life to Christ and yet you are abusive. Hypocrites.. Na special place dey wait for your types in hell if hell exists.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

I've been following up all your comments, it has impacted so much in me.
May God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by davidque: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Eyah rip.

These are Barricade's
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

I've been following up all your comments, it has impacted so much in me.
May God bless you sir.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Gordieshegz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Am I the only one that thinks RIGHTEOUSNESS is making us to forget about NwaAmaikpe? shocked
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
bbbabes:
Nigerian celebrity makeup artist, Oluwaseyi Williams popularly referred to as Kumbalee, is dead

The popular Nollywood makeup artist died on Sunday night, following a fatal motorcycle accident while heading home from an event.

Unfortunately, Kumbalee celebrated his birthday on August 2, 2020.

Friends have since taken to his Facebook page to mourn the sad loss.

One Bluivy Ella Essien wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AMSm9tHGg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1600635373449842&id=100005101832677

he looks a gay mofo�� ...
why taking off your clothes when there is no abs ...
anyways rip
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by brightpage2005(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
RIP MANRIP MANRIP MAN
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
omokoginimi:
And some people go still dey waye moya. Hmmmm

RIP to him

Like seriously ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.