Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK (66142 Views)

Nigerian Starboy Wizkid Chilling With Singer Bella Shmurda / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The 2 real GOATS, not that proud niggarr with a frog's voice who doesnt know how to write his own songs and keeps shouting for nothing.

My 2 favorite things nowadays.

1 Smoking plenty weed

2 listening to Burna's Twice as tall album

Anyday anytime, twice a day every week days.
The future of Nigeria lies on the youths grin
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by chukwuibuipob: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

Though I expected u to insult back, Cuddles.
Buh it's not a crime to work in one another state. Buh the cry of some people that their state is even worsten than Lagos. U know. We should always think of the way forward. Not insulting tribe or religion
Are u even a Lasgidi?U don enter plywood truck(bole Kaja molue in those days)/LSTC,/beneficiary of Awolowo free Education?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Parisian: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
You have so much sense.
joey150:
Always drugs, alcohol, women....sign of an unfulfilled life. I feel sorry for those that idolise these lots. grin

For once, how about a loving family, a legacy, a culture, an empowerment?

Something worthwhile with all the money you all claim to have.

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by lathrowinger: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
rawpadgin:
seriously son!

See wetin tribalism don do u

I don't even listen to phyno songs
Shina Peters is one of my all time favourite artist & I am not from either tribe.
You mean you are not Igbo
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
BunbleBee:
sir please marry my sister. so much wisdom in your comment.
Your sister na evening newspaper why u dey advertise am grin
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Shile981:
Burna boy is overrated.
He is African Dwarf.
All the songs in that twice as short album are shit.
None of his songs beat Jore by Adekunle Gold
Bro na just difference in beat they all sing about the same thing

WOMEN
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Parisian: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
No one seems to criticize male celebrities for their illicit lifestyle.

But let a woman do this, all of a sudden their moral radar will keep blaring.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
I love u bro grin thought u was gonna throw a missile i for land atomic on your head

One love.

This highness ain't meant for throwing shades niggarr

I nor be Japan, I don't think I will watch you drop atomic bomb on me, I go don subtly engineer one lab virus, mess you up. I go be China, na you be US. grin grin

You dey underrate me niggarr grin
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Germi9: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
i envy their money,not their lifestyle
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by rawpadgin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

You mean you are not Igbo
guy stop! U probably is still very young so let me tell u something.

U see these Igbo wen u dey hate on so? Maybe na one of them God don destined to change ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:

U be china Slawomir once not a Slawomir can never be a Slawomir grin grin

I nor dey ff you drag niggarr grin

Shey i ff you drag now?? grin

See me see wahala!!

Swalormir make you come solve this matter
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by 2cribz: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trash. Always forming kush .na dat kush overdose go kill u. Drink don nearly kill wizkid. They can never act right. Blacks as a race is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
shut up ode!..

You're idiotic entity..see nonsense wey u dey talk for mouth nitori olounba, if I was God I would make sure you end in hottest part of hell . How sure are you of that false claim? That your life is miserable doesn't mean everyone's else will be.. do u know how hard working those two folks( burna and wizzy) are before they attained greatness?na your type go dey do holy holy cos ur live don spoil. Na una no dey investigate person poverty .. but go dey poke nose on person's source of wealth..i hate you type with passion.. idiot koromiwe
Stop shutting people who have a point up this is how u people shut up fellow sane nigerians when they make a valid point and we found ourselves been controlled by thieves who use our money to oppress us right in our eyes.please let's stop this mentality of worshipping Politicians and celebrities who doesn't give a Bleep about u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by skyfather09(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Shile981:
Burna boy is overrated.
He is African Dwarf.
baba go siddon... twice as tall too dope.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Dreyton36: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The 2 real GOATS, not that proud niggarr with a frog's voice who doesnt know how to write his own songs and keeps shouting for nothing.

1 Smoking plenty weed

EFCC JUST NOTICED THIS POST
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Dreyton36: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
African Giant indeed!

Brothers/Sisters , in all our affairs, actions, Flexings and all that, our Admonishment is Be Concious of your Soul...

There is a Way that Seems Right to a Man/ Woman, the End is Destruction...

It may Look good to you, you may feel it's your Life, but Listen it's a Path to Destruction, Wailing, Tears and Regrets..

If you will Hear, you better Hear..

Baba smoke arizona your thinking go change , no quote me ooo na shrine I they like this I go just blow u breeze

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by VampireJoe(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Smoking plenty weed

Who be this slawormir wannabe
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by seanwilliam(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:

Stop shutting people who have a point up this is how u people shut up fellow sane nigerians when they make a valid point and we found ourselves been controlled by thieves who use our money to oppress us right in our eyes.please let's stop this mentality of worshipping Politicians and celebrities who doesn't give a Bleep about u
birds of a feather feather... what makes the guy dey sure say those people dipped their hands into something before coming to limelight? Abi they're not talented and hard working enough to " blow" Nonsense!..

Just like make i see u in Benz and make I start to dey assume and tell peoplecsaay you do ritual cos me never buy bicycle..
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
birds of a feather feather... what makes the guy dey sure say those people dipped their hands into something before coming to limelight? Abi they're not talented and hard working enough to " blow" Nonsense!..

Just like make i see u in Benz and make I start to dey assume and tell peoplecsaay you do ritual cos me never buy bicycle..
Those guys are cultists they don't even hide it they flount it openly.or is that a lie most of them encourage most jobless and foolish youths to join and pepertuate violence.they might not be rich as a result of taken part in occult practices but most of them are bad influence to the youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by seanwilliam(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:

Those guys are cultists they don't even hide it they flount it openly.or is that a lie most of them encourage most jobless and foolish youths to join and pepertuate violence.they might not be rich as a result of taken part in occult practices but most of them are bad influence to the youths.
I agree with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by earnit5: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
their business
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Mvena(f): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You a real niggarr!!

dreaming big, Let's get together!!
I'm a girl �
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by ofiko123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
rawpadgin:
Looking like agberos

I am telling you..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Happyfela(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mumu
Shile981:
Burna boy is overrated.
He is African Dwarf.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Coldie(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wizkid stop smoking bad boy no fit u
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by KenModi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:
Always drugs, alcohol, women....sign of an unfulfilled life. I feel sorry for those that idolise these lots. grin

For once, how about a loving family, a legacy, a culture, an empowerment?

Something worthwhile with all the money you all claim to have.

They are very far from when they would realize that is what truly matters in life, till they are approaching 40. That is when they would start bombarding us with inspirational messages and all that crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by favor914: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Harnuoluwarpor:
See how wizzy's eyes are heavy

on dope
1 spliff a day keeps the evil away.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just vibe with their music and ignore their lifestyle.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by lathrowinger: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
rawpadgin:
guy stop! U probably is still very young so let me tell u something.

U see these Igbo wen u dey hate on so? Maybe na one of them God don destined to change ur life.

See pastor make I tell you.
This case be like Muslim in jos, when they attack nobody sees them. Then when the Christian retaliate people will see then...
Those people talk trash about other tribes, and comment rubbish. That's why I like giving them back if am less busy... It's fun Sha
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Realtalk20: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
ComeAndobo:
Is that Stormzy?

Looks like they were doing more than "chilling"
Yep thats stormzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.