Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK (66144 Views)

Nigerian Starboy Wizkid Chilling With Singer Bella Shmurda / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Classickj:

No 3 listen to good time album

The fvck

niggarr!!

I listened to that shit but only once and then I deleted it. Fvck the album sucks except for like 2 tracks

The one written by Wurld that featured my niggarr Naira Marley and I hate to say the one that had Popcan

A good time is for pussy ass niggarrs.

You can't get high and be listening to a good time, the fvck No

Fvck a good time! We having a nice ride!! grin
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Believe me, There is a hidden pain, misery, regret and feeling of emptiness these guys struggle with, but people don't know, people think what they see them display is true enjoyment without knowing that these guys are in pains and feel enslaved inside, that is why they are constantly on drugs, alcohol and all sort just to drown their feelings of helplessness and emptiness. If you know what they have signed theirself into just to aquire this empty fame you will rather remain average in life than to seek their kind of Fame...funny thing is, some of them will wish to sign out and live an average life, but they are bound under oath to remain in the clique. Yet you will see people who idolize them not knowing that thesame people they idolize will do anything to get liberated from where they are.

Hmmm I reason with you a Bit because I always ask myself why this people can't just live a decent life for just a second

Since they are battling with something secretly so the obnoxious lifestyle is what they use to consoles themselves in the outside world and to make Thier Fans Believe they are doing fine and Enjoying

Hmmm Wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by m140(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:
Always drugs, alcohol, women....sign of an unfulfilled life. I feel sorry for those that idolise these lots. grin

For once, how about a loving family, a legacy, a culture, an empowerment?

Something worthwhile with all the money you all claim to have.

You wont die young,,,,, I keep saying this all the time

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by play5050: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:
Always drugs, alcohol, women....sign of an unfulfilled life. I feel sorry for those that idolise these lots. grin

How Do U Want Them To Spend Their Money?
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Brunicekid(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
almakiyyun:

yet they still smoke igbbo and marijuana. which kind sane boss day smoke?
Point.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by anonimi: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
rawpadgin:
Looking like agberos

When they don't pay taxes and are not using their big celebrity platforms for social cause, what do you expect

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by play5050: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
comshots:
How dem take travel for this lockdown?
They Enter Cross Country Motor From Yaba To Accra Then Enter Plane To The Uk.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by anonimi: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Kccheechy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Smoking upandan!!! That's another area they are very good at!!! Can't they just gather with cosmopolitan food, exotic fruits and good wine to wash it down on their table?? Most it be smoking weed and drugs everytime?? With all the money they've got see how dried they look!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by frog12: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
GIANTS in impregnating GIRLS !!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by juniorsam12(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Money good,money get power die
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Kccheechy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
zudozz:
So if musicians no smoke iiigbo they no be musicians again? shocked
The thing taya me oo!! There is no time we see them gather that they were just eating good food and wash it down with fine wine or fruit juice!!! It's always smoking and drugs everytime!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Kccheechy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
No hate speech
Good fellaz having fun..
when God Bless you..see reason to bless others too..#FanOfAfan
What kind of fun is this? There is no time dey gather and you see them having a sumptuous meal with fine wine or exotic fruits on their table...its always weed and drugs.. Which kind of God's blessing is that one??

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Andrew13: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The 2 real GOATS, not that proud niggarr with a frog's voice who doesnt know how to write his own songs and keeps shouting for nothing.

My 2 favorite things nowadays.

1 Smoking plenty weed

2 listening to Burna's Twice as tall album

Anyday anytime, twice a day every week days.
another one

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by seanwilliam(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The 2 real GOATS, not that proud niggarr with a frog's voice who doesnt know how to write his own songs and keeps shouting for nothing.

My 2 favorite things nowadays.

1 Smoking plenty weed

2 listening to Burna's Twice as tall album

Anyday anytime, twice a day every week days.
nigga be yourself..no dey copy slawo.mir!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
This one is wondering how Burna boy made the song .
Who made the beat ?
Who are these people?
Wetin I dey find here ?
What’s happening ?
Wetin dey really sup ?

Meanwhile I love that Real life track ft Stormzy , that’s my Fav on the album .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by victorazyvictor(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Harnuoluwarpor:
See how wizzy's eyes are heavy

on dope
obviously, maybe he is not happy because of Burna present achievements.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by victorazyvictor(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Harnuoluwarpor:
See how wizzy's eyes are heavy

on dope
obviously, maybe he is not happy because of Burna present achievements.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by seanwilliam(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Believe me, There is a hidden pain, misery, regret and feeling of emptiness these guys struggle with, but people don't know, people think what they see them display is true enjoyment without knowing that these guys are in pains and feel enslaved inside, that is why they are constantly on drugs, alcohol and all sort just to drown their feelings of helplessness and emptiness. If you know what they have signed theirself into just to aquire this empty fame you will rather remain average in life than to seek their kind of Fame...funny thing is, some of them will wish to sign out and live an average life, but they are bound under oath to remain in the clique. Yet you will see people who idolize them not knowing that thesame people they idolize will do anything to get liberated from where they are if they had the power to.
shut up ode!..

You're idiotic entity..see nonsense wey u dey talk for mouth nitori olounba, if I was God I would make sure you end in hottest part of hell . How sure are you of that false claim? That your life is miserable doesn't mean everyone's else will be.. do u know how hard working those two folks( burna and wizzy) are before they attained greatness?na your type go dey do holy holy cos ur live don spoil. Na una no dey investigate person poverty .. but go dey poke nose on person's source of wealth..i hate you type with passion.. idiot koromiwe

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
With friends? Dem no get name Hustle o grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by SoliBayNG: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
How these people take dey travel out despite that the international flight has not resumed operation?

Private. Seats starts from about N2m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by ogmask: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:

Over 130 rudderless pple liked you post...
Sign of high tension frustration bruv.....
Who said remaining low or keeping quiet or even helping others realise their dreams means fulfillment in life.
Look make i tell you, to be fulfilled is to be happy even if it is for the cameras. Whatever you do that makes you happy
is fulfilling at the material point in time.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Mvena(f): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
One day I will meet these guys and get high with them

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
nigga be yourself..no dey copy slawo.mir!

The fvck

Niggarr

I still never understand why una go dey take paracetamol on top another person headache

Check am again, the style dey similar but nor be the same, the inspiration nah from Swalormir though

So I go tell you make you tint am
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mvena:
One day I will meet these guys and get high with them

You a real niggarr!!

dreaming big, Let's get together!!
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by lathrowinger: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Kiddo! Even if I'm a trader,I'll cry out.Do u knw dat these traders pay shop rent,house rent,local government, daily tax,their children will go to school/they'll eat.A school proprietress is now selling groundnut.How many pipu u don see fall down die anyhow?Even The Punch cry out about economy collapse.

Though I expected u to insult back, Cuddles.
Buh it's not a crime to work in one another state. Buh the cry of some people that their state is even worsten than Lagos. U know. We should always think of the way forward. Not insulting tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr

I still never understand why una go dey take paracetamol on top another person headache

Check am again, the style dey similar but nor be the same, the inspiration nah from Swalormir though

I love u bro grin thought u was gonna throw a missile i for land atomic on your head
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by Louisboy22(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:

wisdom shall not depart from you

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
joey150:

They don't have sense all they think about is to but cars houses clubbings prostitutes weed etc.wizkid ia claimed to be worth over 15 million dollars.just imagine how much infrastructures and industries that amount of money can set up. e.g manufacturing,fashion,agriculture,ict development.but no they are busy hopping from Gucci Balenciaga to Bentley while the white recoup all they money from them to improve their country and make their brands better.thats the typical reasoning of an African man grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by obeycian(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na true say kid no dey grow beerbeer..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by supercase1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr

U be china Slawomir once not a Slawomir can never be a Slawomir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK by rawpadgin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

Lol, base on phyno level never reach like this. grin
The thing pain am
seriously son!

See wetin tribalism don do u

I don't even listen to phyno songs
Shina Peters is one of my all time favourite artist & I am not from either tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.