Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money (452 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / 16 Businesses You Can Do At Home During This COVID-19 Period... Joshua Udom / Online Business To Do In This COVID-19 Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Hi All,

I am Raphael.

I present an opportunity for everyone to make little or large income from our new product.

Our COVID-19 Self Test Kit that produces accurate results in less than 15 mins.

You dont pay any amount to begin, just understand the product, create a market, close the market and get financially rewarded in form of: Commission, Allowance or appreciation.

To get a brochure on the product you can mail me raphael@voyagequest.travel or whatsapp +2348138741301.

Lets all take advantage of this opportunity to generate extra source of income or revenue.

Thank you

Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020
COVID-19 SELF TEST KIT/IgG-IgMCOVID-19

The coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19) is a highly transmittable and pathogenic viral infection caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Genomic analysis revealed that SARS-CoV-2 is phylogenetically related to severe acute respiratory syndrome-like (SARS-like) bat viruses.

Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Most Common Symptoms

fever

dry cough

tiredness

Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
As airports and Schools plan to resume, this is the best time to take advantage of this opportunity presented by this unique product. Be a part of it and earn for yourself just by creating a market and closing the market for sales. This can be done from the comfort of your home.

1 Share

Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Be a part of this product.

And still earn. Let's win together
Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Another New Day
Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by chriscole(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
kagari:
Another New Day
Hello there pls I want you to assist someone with the Brazilian app process it's a very easy one I would have done it but I'm not available at the moment ... I'm paying 50k pls respond asap
Re: Resell This Covid-19 Self Test Kit And Make Money by kagari: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
chriscole:

Hello there pls I want you to assist someone with the Brazilian app process it's a very easy one I would have done it but I'm not available at the moment ... I'm paying 50k pls respond asap

Call me or chat me up.

Number on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Why Are So Many People Buying Bitcoin / Clean Korean Used And Brand New Air Conditioners Available / Get Your Pos Machine For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.