Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady (34922 Views)

Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by ProfOlu(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
You want justice and you are covering his face.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Quaddafi29: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
If the story is real, how did she get the pictires on show an how come the same pics are blotted? You don't and have never met them but you have their pictures? I can't get involved in half stories. I know people that live in Omole estate and they men can be easily traced if you tell the real truth and stop hiding pictures of your rapists.

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Kestolove(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dint she enjoy?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by bobochem: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Report d case to human Right
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by AmazingELixir: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Las las na puna matter gobi Afonja greatest undoing...why Afonja like puna somuch ehnn...

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Decryptor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Babatunde Qudus

I knew the culprit must be from the wild west!

They rape for sport. It's in their DNA

Keraxes and MENELIIK...come and see as your brother Babatunde has done wonders cheesy cheesy

Backward savage omoluabeasts from the stoneage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by nkiliuzo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
let hear from the man first before I start criticizing

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by babaireti(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
How I wish I could lay my hands on this beast,only God know how many of innocent Girls he must have polluted,desecrated with impunity.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Reynbowjenie: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
No means No
Rapist
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by ModestGal(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Taiwojon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
men of today with uncontrollable dick and girls of today with immoral dressing.

both the rapist and the victim need Jesus.

the heart of men is soooo wicked

repent now before It is too late

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by adesuwa081(f): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnkey:
She won't tell us he was her sugar daddy who has spent loads of money and feel entitled to the pussy so took the wrong way to get it. They will never put that in the story, hoes everywhere! Trust these naija bitches at your own pe[color=#006600][/color]ril.

Are you for real? If the said lady was your sister will you say this? Abeg mk una de fear God oo

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Judybash93(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Castrate this mofo if every evidence points to the fact that he raped her. I don't have time for nonsense
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by IvarTheBoneless: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Is he a Yoruba demon?

Idiot.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
A sad occurrence it was.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by 2cribz: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fruit seller claiming street boy. Fool
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

A psycopath is on the loose and nobody is doing anything to apprehend him

I'd put a bullet in that rapist head if I ever come close to him

I'd be glad to go to jail knowing I got rid of a rapist and our women are safe

Rapists are pussy ass niggarrs

Sad news, I need Erujeje and my last wrap to cool off! Where's the fvcking lighter?
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
DNA evidence would have been helpful here but we are Nigerians and we don’t believe in investing in science.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnkey:
She won't tell us he was her sugar daddy who has spent loads of money and feel entitled to the pussy so took the wrong way to get it. They will never put that in the story, hoes everywhere! Trust these naija bitches at your own peril.
I see that you are indirectly justifying raping. I dont wish any of that on you or your family members, but lets be objective.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by oglalasioux(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Did the girl collect money from Mr. Ovation at any time? Forcing her is, however, criminal.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Olabode971(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why covering his face... Evil workers and rapist shouldn't be ashamed nau.. neither should their identity be hidden...

Awon Eniyan buruku gbogbo yii.

#Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by empressteemah06(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
There is more to this story.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by primetravel(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
God save us
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by unclemaths(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Real men don't rape.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by youngdabold19: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
You want us to find him and you cover his face

Just what I was thinking.All this bloggers
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
2cribz:
Fruit seller claiming street boy. Fool

The fvck

Niggarr

Of all things pussy niggarr, fruit seller grin

Enjoy nah online you dey, na so una go dey price market grin
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by MaxwellBB(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] cool..If i may ask, why is the criminal face covered..infact, nigeria has been one of unsave and corrupt country in the world..i dn't see any sense in this..he has been adentify by the victim and yet his face was covered for cry out loud..rubbish..he should be jail.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Luckydubby7(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnkey:
She won't tell us he was her sugar daddy who has spent loads of money and feel entitled to the pussy so took the wrong way to get it. They will never put that in the story, hoes everywhere! Trust these naija bitches at your own peril.
. God bless for your insightful reasoning.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnkey:
Sometimes I just wonder... What kind of human beings are given the chance to exist.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by 2cribz: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr

Of all things pussy niggarr, fruit seller grin

Enjoy nah online you dey, na so una go dey price market grin

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Decryptor:

I knew the culprit must be from the wild west!

They rape for sport. It's in their DNA

Keraxes and MENELIIK...come and see as your brother Babatunde has done wonders cheesy cheesy

Backward savage omoluabeasts from the stoneage!
Just another fool grown slowpoke.

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Rawhumper(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
These numbers are for rape victims in Lagos 08085594141. 08102678443.
I hope it will help.

I believe this will go a long way,is there anything like baddest guy noadays poverty and hardship dpn tear Nigerians eyes?

quote author=EBMedia post=92949787]Man Accused Of Kidnapping And Raping A 21-Years-Old Lagos Fashion Designer (Photos)

A man has been accused of kidnapping a 21-year-old undergraduate and taking her to his home where he raped her repeatedly, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV learnt that the victim named Zainab, who is a student and also a fashion designer was on her way home from work on August 10, when an SUV stopped beside her around Olateju, Mushin, and a man, whose name was given as Babatunde Qudus, popularly known as Ovation in the area, allegedly came down from the car with a gun.

He allegedly threatened her and bundled her into the car. His driver then drove to Omole Estate where Babatunde allegedly raped Zainab all through the night.

The following day, he dropped her by the road after threatening that her life would be in danger if she tells anyone,

Zainab reportedly told her parents and the case was reported at the Olosan police station after which the victim was taken to the hospital for tests.

She has now been placed on HIV drugs and other medications and the incident has left her depressed.

It was also alleged that the police officers have been compromised due to the influence of the accused. Also, Zainab and her parents have allegedly received threats to force them to drop the case.

The incident was narrated on Twitter by @ehival and the victim responded to back up the story.

@ehival posted:

https://twitter.com/ehival/status/1295276351725998085?s=19

Zainab also thanked Twitter users for their support and added that her hope is that she can "recover from this trauma."

Zainab posted:

https://twitter.com/ZaeCouture/status/1295505130184466433?s=19

See photos and screenshots below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361710/man-accused-kidnapping-raping-21-years-old-lagos-fashion-designer-photos/[/quote]. I believe they will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man, His Pregnant Wife & Boy Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.