Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady (34936 Views)

Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by yoursidenigga(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2020
I hate people who type in Capital Letters. I no dey fit read am. Even if you are Seun and you write in capital letter, I no like you
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Decryptor(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2020
SegFault:

Just another fool grown slowpoke.

You are the one who happens to be the slowpoke because you cannot differentiate between "full grown" and "fool grown". cheesy grin grin
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Decryptor:

You are the one who happens to be the slowpoke because you cannot differentiate between "full grown" and "fool grown". cheesy grin grin
The fool was intended slowpoke.

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Decryptor(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

The fool was intended slowpoke.

Is that animal your dad? grin grin
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Decryptor:

Is that animal your dad? grin grin
You're pained that is why you want to insult my father but sorry, he doesn't even give a shit.

Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Decryptor(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

You're pained that is why you want to insult my father but sorry, he doesn't even give a shit.

Yeah...he won't give a shit cos he's drinking water from a pond!
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Decryptor:

Yeah...he won't give a shit cos he's drinking water from a pond!
gringringrin how funny. A deluded dumbfuck indeed.
Re: Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady by Decryptor(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

gringringrin how funny. A deluded dumbfuck indeed.

You mean your dad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Stabbed In The Throat By His Friends In IDP Camp, Borno / Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.