Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 (234 Views)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Exposed!! 2019: T.a Orji, Ohuabunwa At Loggerheads / Show Us Your Constituency Projects, Uko Nkole Challenges Sen. Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70

The chancellor of Gregory University Uturu, Prof Gregory Ibe, PhD, OFR, has felicitated with Dr. Sam Ohuabunwa as he celebrates his birthday.

In a goodwill message to Ohuabunwa, Prof. Ibe said as the he turned a septuagenarian, it is prayer of every member of Gregory University community that Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa continues to remain strong and agile in service to God and society.

He further noted that Ohuabunwa served in many sectors and equally touched the lives of many Nigerians.

The goodwill message reads in full,

"To many MAZI DR SAM OHUABUNWA is just the former Chairman of Nigerian Economic Summit Group and current President of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria. But to us at Gregory University Uturu he is all that and more."

"At the humble beginning of Gregory University Uturu in 2012, many highly revered and reputably distinguished global citizens were meticulously sought out and selected from different works of life to constitute our young institution’s pioneer Board of Trustees."

"Underlining yardstick for inclusion in the short list was personal love and passion for the noble tasks of youth reformation, human resource development and role modeling. Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa not only made the short list but also emerged the pioneer Chairman of our university’s Board of Trustees."

"In that capacity, Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa not only ensured the formulation of sound policies that guaranteed the successful take off of our university, but also championed the campaign for moral reformation, especially among the student population. At his own expense, our pioneer BOT Chairman will carve out time from his very busy schedule and travel from his base in Lagos to personally interact and share fellowship with our students. Such impactful sessions will usually commence with the rendering of Mazi Ohuabunwa’s highly intimidating profile as a way of challenging the students to aspire to achieve more."

"Testimonies abound of many GUU alumni that trace their successes to the stimulus they received from such encounters with the pioneer BOT Chairman."

"Having thus become a septuagenarian, and as he celebrates a deserved platinum anniversary, it is therefore the prayer of every member of the university community that Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa continues to remain strong and agile in service to God and society, even as he lives in perfect health to mark his oak anniversary as an octogenarian."

Prof Gregory Ibe, PhD, OFR (Enyi Abia),
Chancellor/Proprietor

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1361709/prof-ibe-felicitates-sen-ohuabunwa-70/

Re: Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Wow!!! This is the gravest of mistakes I have ever seen a blogger make shocked
You wrote over 1000 words and even titled it with a wrong identity and picture.
That's why people should be very careful feasting on information from blogs.
This mistake is avoidable.I just need to take the screenshot to remind me as well to be careful about information from blogs.
Please whenever you write, please understand the identity of your subject(s).
Re: Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 by slivertongue: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
happy birthday peoples Senator
Re: Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Wow!!! This is the gravest of mistakes I have ever seen a blogger make shocked
You wrote over 1000 words and even titled it with a wrong identity and picture.
That's why people should be very careful feasting on information from blogs.
This mistake is avoidable.I just need to take the screenshot to remind me as well to be careful about information from blogs.
Please whenever you write, please understand the identity of your subject(s).

The mistake is highly regreted and has been corrected. When you search Sam Ohuabunwa via Google, it will bring pictures of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa. This caused the mistake.

Re: Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Ohuabunwa At 70 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

The mistake is highly regreted and has been corrected. When you search Sam Ohuabunwa via Google, it will bring pictures of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa. This caused the mistake.
That didn't cause the mistake sir wink
I am happy that you made effort and still went on to correct the error. You should at least appreciate us for the genuine feedback and suggestion on how to prevent it from happening in the future.
I know there are lot of misinformation that comes up during searches on the internet so that's where diligent hardwork in separating the falsehoods from fact comes in. I wish you all the best sir.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Manikins Simulators / How Do You Enjoy Living In Nigeria? / Fuel Subsidy Removal - What Took You So Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.