Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. (571 Views)

At Crossroads Between Biochemistry Or Microbiology/biochemistry / Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Serendipity: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
Please make una no vex o! Which of these courses do I choose. I want to go UNN, UNIBEN or ESUT.   1. Mass Communications.   2. Political science   3. Sociology and anthropology   4. Psychology. Thanks and pls advise based on Job prospects or ability to help one become independent. You can also suggest any course not listed above.Thanks a lot.
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by olaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
choose between Mass Communications. and Political science
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Omolola1(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
Create a thread for this in d education section, peeps here are romance freaks

Choose whateva u can cope with
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
i think mass comm or psychology.

and yes, the thread should be in education or career section.
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Serendipity: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Thanks@All. Noting your suggestions. Hoping to see more.
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Serendipity: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ok
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Nsiman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2011
Which of the area of study (course) are u good in? Don't read a course because ur friend/parent wants u to
Re: Please don't ignore this. Am at the crossroads and need mature counsels. by Nsiman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2011
Which of the area of study (course) are u good in? Don't read a course because ur friend/parent wants u to

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On Linear Equation / 2011–2012 International Scholarships In Swansea University, Uk / Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.