Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission (573 Views)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Drop Your Post Utme Score(abu Zaria) Here Letz Know Our Chances Of Getting Admission / My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission by mundus(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2011
Hi fellow jambites I stumbled upon this when i visited www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme yesterday.Do you know that you can actually check the number of people who applied for the course you chose. Look for "check course statistics" click it and choose ur school and choice. Could you immagine that in UNN only first choice candidates where more than 10,000 well mine is about 2,000 for Information and Management Technology in FUTO. Check urs now so you know ur chances of getting admission and prepare for Post-utme Good luck
Re: Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission by mundus(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2011
The over 10,000 I was refering to above in UNN was just for Medicine and Surgery alone

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Join Http://www.campusjist.com/ And Win Free Phone Credit / Pls Is Their Any Body That Have Idea/info On Any Part Time Form Thats Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.