Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. (169 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. by Biggie225(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Started well earlier this year ,till covid 19 disrupted the progress I made.
Am owning millions in debt as of now ,,.later I got a contact for 2m loan from one financial institution to support my business.i submitted all the necessary documents required . During the process they disqualified me due to my credit score(not up 10m)for the past 6 months
Company distributors I do business with are on my neck now pressing for their money .price of goods and services are on the rise ,up to 40% now. Dont know what to do for now..
I need an advice and support..
Re: Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Biggie225:
Started well earlier this year ,till covid 19 disrupted the progress I made.
Am owning millions in debt as of now ,,.later I got a contact for 2m loan from one financial institution to support my business.i submitted all the necessary documents required . During the process they disqualified me due to my credit score(not up 10m)for the past 6 months
Company distributors I do business with are on my neck now pressing for their money .price of goods and services are on the rise ,up to 40% now. Dont know what to do for now..
I need an advice and support..

that's why it's good to Learn a skill..
my skills are helping me out no matter what.
Re: Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
This pandemic affect à lot of people. I can understand you. God will pavé way of mercy to you. Just know you are not the only one affected.
Re: Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. by GboyegaD(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
What about the inventory? Can you get some other company to distribute to or sell them in retail markets yourself?
Re: Facing The Biggest Challenge Of My Life. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
popoolaRofiat:
This pandemic affect à lot of people. I can understand you. God will pavé way of mercy to you. Just know you are not the only one affected.

you caused it to affect you..
We have some skills which we do teach in our tutorial which are lucrative.
like graphic design
digital marketing
video editting
video Animations
photo editing
drawings
photo manipulation
Photoshop skills
etc
*we would even tell you where to offer your job and make your money..

you might even have learnt it before and not make money..
but we are assuring you that if you can join our tutorial..
you would make nothing less than 150,000 in a month..

Learn each skills @ 5,000 each..
No reduction of price..
we have tried enough..
message on WhatsApp if interested presently.

(1) (Reply)

Join Fadi Globals With Just 5000 Naira And Earn Over A Million / 500 Units Of Calenders. Any Printer Around Akure? / Comme Il Est Facile De Gagner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.