Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) (50117 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sholay2011(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
anochuko01:

Baba, The best teachers are excellent counsellors. Look at Jesus himself.
lol...okay.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by matthewbrian150: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lol, yes I know more than you. grin grin. Even the part that says " a man who cannot take care of his home is worse than an infidel" has no sense ,ah! Jesus must be very furious with you right now. grin cheesy cheesy

You laugh at your own so called jokes ?...."a man who cannot take care of his home is worse than an infidel" ...that statement alone shows how dumb and inexperienced you are.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
matthewbrian150:

You laugh at your own so called jokes ?...."a man who cannot take care of his home is worse than an infidel" ...that statement alone shows how dumb and inexperienced you are.
errm ,I think you mean the Bible is dumb and inexperienced grin grin grin. 1 Timothy 5: 8 . tongue.

Well I think you just made Jesus angry,oops!, Prepare to go stack raving mad in the next 3 days.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by matthewbrian150: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
errm ,I think you mean the Bible is dumb and inexperienced grin grin grin. 1 Timothy 5: 8 . tongue.

Well I think you just made Jesus angry,oops!, Prepare to go stack raving mad in the next 3 days.

The way you construct sentences is quite immature....it tells me what i need to know

It is your father and everyone my age in your family that will go mad in the next 3 days.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
matthewbrian150:

The way you construct sentences is quite immature....it tells me what i need to know

It is your father and everyone my age in your family that will go mad in the next 3 days.
lol, are you afraid?,yet you were bold to call the Bible dumb, brother I say your madness will locate you,your madness shall not pass you by,even your village people shall not stand in the way of your madness, hallelujah! grin grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by matthewbrian150: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, are you afraid?,yet you were bold to call the Bible dumb, your madness will locate you, hallelujah! grin grin

Yeye Girl...so u're online the whole time waiting... I give you credit though, you can dish it and also take it.
Let's call a truce , am tired of quoting you...If today's youth can display your never say die attitude to relevent issues affecting this country, things will surely be better
Let's take this war of words away from NL
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by matthewbrian150: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, are you afraid?,yet you were bold to call the Bible dumb, brother I say your madness will locate you,your madness shall not pass you by,even your village people shall not stand in the way of your madness, hallelujah! grin grin

My advice to you is this...don't be like some of this our so called men of god...one of whom once had the audacity to preach in a service I was that " only rich people will make heaven " citing the story of lazarus and the rich man. I know many families that the wife is the main breadwinner.. according to you, that makes the husbands infidels?...Please learn to process information, life is not as straightforward as you think.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Parisian: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
You were right in everything except where you inferred that women can't be ministers.

May I remind you of the female prophets of the Bible?
dhardline:
No matter the amount of do's and don't you preach a heart that has not been renewed can not work out this things that is why what you are 'preaching' is not the gospel but a cosmetic man centered teaching. Please ma, step down from the pulpit you are not supposed to be there and not just you but also all women who call themselves pastors and all preachers of 'prosperity gospel' . The Bible you teach from does not permit it but you ignore its teaching for the sake of your pride and introduce psychology and motivation. Giving men hope in their sins and proclaiming men to be safe when they are close to eternal damnation. This is part of the reason men make gest of the gospel of Christ.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shizzyguy:

Well I think you got her message all wrong and mixed up. By saying a man can get sex outside or from a prostitute does not mean she is encouraging or endorsing adultery, it simply means there is something more important to a man than sex and food which is her main point of emphasis. There is the place of experience which is what the older women have to offer. Try talk to older women, if you know any that had problems in their marriage and ask them what they feel went wrong or what they feel they could have done differently and hear what they have to say. We can avoid similar situations by learning from the experiences of others and that's a key lesson from that passage. Please note that she would have counselled a lot of people in her many years of being a Pastor.

Another reference for you. To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 1 Corinthians 7:12. You can also check verse 25. Paul gave instructions concerning matters even though he clearly stated he did not receive anything from the Lord. Does that make those instructions invalid? Or can we call them "thought or cooked up" instructions by Paul?

Okay but Paul you talked about in the verse you quoted never said anything contrary to the Gospel. If you also read the verse you quoted, he spoke as one who also obtained mercy by his own status of faithfulness and not speaking because he has followers.

Words carry power and because you are in the position to speak does not give you the right and authority to dump anything on the listeners all must be checked in God's word alone.

Where again did the Bible say sex isn't needed by a man as he can get it anywhere even a prostitute. 1 Corinthians 7:1-9 tells you the power of sex in a marriage and now someone is coming with something different.

Please, she speaks more of what she had cooked up than the Bible. We need to start teaching or listening to Bible based teaching alone.

N.B: I move with older men than my age and I know how much they value their sex lives especially with their wives.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by dhardline(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Parisian:
You were right in everything except where you inferred that women can't be ministers.

May I remind you of the female prophets of the Bible?

Yes there were female prophets but non of them was the head of a synagogue or church in this case serve as a pastor/overseer/elder. Women definitely have their part in the ministry but the scripture is clear on the part they should not take.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by peromosele: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
That's absolutely write from this Nigeria woman pastor.
Many women think that what a man own in them is sex.
They fail to understand that sex is list of what a man needed from a woman.
Men need pampering, care, respect and to undertake work at home that affect the man. Example cook the food that the man should it yourself.
That's when you can actually get the heart of the man, not sex.
Because he can get a better sex from a prostitute in exchange of money.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
matthewbrian150:

My advice to you is this...don't be like some of this our so called men of god...one of whom once had the audacity to preach in a service I was that " only rich people will make heaven " citing the story of lazarus and the rich man. I know many families that the wife is the main breadwinner.. according to you, that makes the husbands infidels?...Please learn to process information, life is not as straightforward as you think.
I am not the one who said such men are infidels na, go and ask Jesus grin.

Anyway ,it's good a man admits Nigerian women do take up the bills ,cos I would have sworn the penis wielding people on this forum said Nigerian women were nothing but blood sucking parasites undecided.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
matthewbrian150:

Yeye Girl...so u're online the whole time waiting... I give you credit though, you can dish it and also take it.
Let's call a truce , am tired of quoting you...If today's youth can display your never say die attitude to relevent issues affecting this country, things will surely be better
Let's take this war of words away from NL
only God can save Nigeria bro but since God isn't coming down any time soon , we might as well face the non relevant things while we await God's coming cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
dhardline:
No matter the amount of do's and don't you preach a heart that has not been renewed can not work out this things that is why what you are 'preaching' is not the gospel but a cosmetic man centered teaching. Please ma, step down from the pulpit you are not supposed to be there and not just you but also all women who call themselves pastors and all preachers of 'prosperity gospel' . The Bible you teach from does not permit it but you ignore its teaching for the sake of your pride and introduce psychology and motivation. Giving men hope in their sins and proclaiming men to be safe when they are close to eternal damnation. This is part of the reason men make gest of the gospel of Christ.
hmmn, you RiGht in A sense
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Will definitely show it to my girl. Lol I expect a fight. She is still the best. Can't breathe without her.
A smileywwwhn
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by TheCork(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
victorian:

Awww that's so sweet coming from a guy

Incredible! I'm impressed . smiley

Kaiii see lightskin nyansh gaddemmit. tongue
Vitoria ..but why do u keep making every body prikkk had with sexxxx photo showing yor side bottom?
I can't sleep I beg. Can u please replace with photo of u wearing shirt an trouser please? I can't sleep & U r not nice undecided
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by OyinO: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benekkk:

You wish!
We should understand that there are genuine and false "Christians!"
A truly Christian marriage is unlikely to fail, because true Christianity is the absence of pride, ego, covetousness and most important, hypocrisy!
A Christian marriage is one patterned after the relationship between Christ and his (genuine) Church!

Christ was furcking his church? The relationship between Christ and his church is a different thing entirely. Not fukking your wife well due to a number of reasons can lead to marriage crashing.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by TheCork(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
victorian:

Incredible! I'm impressed . smiley

Please stop making people prikkk had please..we are tired..I been struggling to sleep for few days. Can u please change yor photo? grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2020
victorian:

Incredible! I'm impressed . smiley. Victoria,you know her. She is your friend. I like to meet you someday.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=sirjamesjnr post=93198212][/quote]

Wow! cheesy

Serious!

That's wow!

OK no problem, I'm always available during working hours . U can give me a call.

If you don't mind type your number here and I will call u.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

Serious!

That's wow!

OK no problem, I'm always available during working hours . U can give me a call.

. Victoria, please I will need to ask your friend if I can exchange my contact with you. Hope you understand me, BTW you are gorgeous on your DP.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Victoria, please I will need to ask your friend if I can exchange my contact with you. Hope you understand me, BTW you are gorgeous on your DP.

No problem u can ask her..

What's her name?

I'm curious. Tell me. smiley

Smiles thanks. I covered up today, so people like cork should stop clicking on my mentions.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
victorian:

What's her name?

Smiles thanks. I covered up today, so people like cork should stop clicking on my mentions.
. Dr Funmi
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
victorian:

What's her name?

. Dear, let me send it through email. Please quote me.Thanks
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Dr Funmi

Wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my God cheesy

You've got a rare gem for a woman!

My dear you are extremely blessed having My lovely Funmi.

Dr Funmi is one friend,i will never ever forget in my life.

Do. U know she saved me from being a cripple! I will never forget those dark moments she stood by me.

My dear she's a keeper. cheesy
She is as real as u can get. I'm not whining or trying to sweet talk, She a real woman that will stand by anyone she loves through thick and thin.

Awww cheesy

Im so happy for both of you. Your relationship will end in praise in Jesus name Amen.

I will invite both of you to my wedding coming up soon.

I think that's when u will get to see me
It will be in Lagos.

My Funmi ooooooo. kiss kiss kiss I love your babe scatter!
I will give her a call tonight cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Dear, let me send it through email. Please quote me.Thanks

OK that's fine too

vpuegeren@gmail.com

smiley
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
victorian:

Wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my God cheesy

You've got a rare gem for a woman!

My dear you are extremely blessed having My lovely Funmi.

Dr Funmi is one friend,i will never ever forget in my life.

Do. U know she saved me from being a cripple! I will never forget those dark moments she stood by me.

My dear she's a keeper. cheesy
She is as real as u can get. I'm not whining or trying to sweet talk, She a real woman that will stand by anyone she loves through thick and thin.

Awww cheesy

Im so happy for both of you. Your relationship will end in praise in Jesus name Amen.

I will invite both of you to my wedding coming up soon.

I think that's when u will get to see me
It will be in Lagos.

My Funmi ooooooo. kiss kiss kiss I love your babe scatter!
I will give her a call tonight cheesy
. She also speak highly about you. Glad you are in our life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. She also speak highly about you. Glad you are in our life.

Awwww cheesy

Best words have heard today.

Awww cheesy

Thank you. I'm glad you're both in my life too.
In fact we are family already cheesy

Thanks so much.

DrFunmisticglow, i sight u cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by TheCork(m): 1:14am On Aug 26, 2020
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

Serious!

That's wow!

Please can u twerk yor nyansh close to my face for only 35 minute? cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by TheCork(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
victorian:

Awwww cheesy

Best words have heard today.

Awww cheesy

Thank you. I'm glad you're both in my life too.
In fact we are family already cheesy

Thanks so much.

DrFunmisticglow, i sight u cheesy

I have moiney.(pound & dollar) And I want u to be my girlfriends. Do u like nando's & can I toast u? cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Liposure: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ginaz:
She should just shut the hell up. All these pastors should preach the word of God rather than teaching from their own understanding.

The Bible says it’s a sin to even call someone a fool. In her haste to sound woke she called people idiots to pass a message God didn’t call her for .

Let’s be guided . Jesus never called anyone names in the Bible none God too. Let’s be careful about who will call our spiritual leaders so they don’t teach us what God never said.

New generational pastors are beginning to teach based on their understanding and need to be popular, they add to the word of God . What God didn’t say or mean they distort and add their own meaning.

They should focus on the word of God and leave motivational messages to counselors who actually are more fit than those Pastor hypocrites.
i like you for one thing. You are always real, you never pretend. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.