Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) (50105 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by OyinO: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
Everything I wrote up there is from the video.
The video is about having a God fearing marriage. women respecting their husbands and husbands taking care of their wives.

It is the God-fearing marriages that are crashing everyday because they were founded on hypocrisy and pretence. After all, Nigerians don't fear God.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
ojuu4u:

Be a breadwinner doesn't mean others are not working, but God gives such person privilege to get more money above others.

But when a man is a bread winner, as its common in society, the woman will claim entitlement mentality, "I own my husband mentality" she will even chase away husband family.

NB. Woman like you usually end up as a single mother.

Go to single mother group on Facebook to see rants!

lol,why not also go to married women group and see rants grin. Or you think just because a woman is bound by possession contract called marriage makes her life any happier or earn her front seat in heaven? undecided.

Look,I am not your Bible that called a man infidel if he cannot take care of his family, go and ask Jesus cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by ojuu4u(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol,why not also go to married women group and see rants grin. Or you think just because a woman is bound by possession contract called marriage makes her life any happier or earn her front seat in heaven? undecided.

Look,I am not your Bible that called a man infidel if he cannot take care of his family, go and ask Jesus cheesy grin grin grin

If some guys come up that they don't woman to rise up more than they do, you will start wailing that this is 20th century, that wife should nt subject to slavery!

God has made you a woman , thr absolute noting you can do to reverse it, you can only make urself happy by taking up ur role as woman, failure to accept reality ,you will leave embitter and perhaps die of heart attack.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
* You disrespected your husband in such a way that the man has forgotten his surname.
* Do not have African marriage. Don not have American marriage. Have bible marriage.
* Honour your husband. He may be short as a bottle. You saw him like that before you married him.
* Do not marry a man you cannot respect.
* The greatest need of a man is not sex. He can get it from any idiot called prostitute.
* The greatest need of a man is not food. He can get it from any restaurant.
* One of the greatest need of a man is respect (public respect).
* Wake your husband up with love songs.
* Stop disgracing your husband in the presence of the children.
* Stop repeating the mistakes that your mother made.
* Come down from your pinnacle.
* If you treat your husband like a king, he will treat you like a queen.
* If your Christianity does not work at home, don't export it.
* Bring some sanity into your marriage.
* Once in a while, pause. drop everything.

* When last did you take your wife out?
* Don't tell me to respect you if you cannot even take care of your wife and children.
* You are so lost in your business that you don't have time for your wife.
* You can't admire your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnaQ-lp56Mc

So a female can also be a Pastor

Thank God i'm not a Churchgoer!
1Timothy 2:12, 1Corinthians 14:34 embarassed
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by JaneYave(f): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Well said! Every marraige has their formula sha.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by King44(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
Mr shorty aka "one yard " you will always have something to say,no be me go squiz life comot for your body
That one yard is what you like the most, just say the truth.

Because you are an inch taller now Zor!! make I go hug transformer?

I sha kuku know say one day one day I go know your height... You can't hide it for too long...
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by emperor12(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Ironically, some of the feminists I know are doing their men well. It is you guys with non-feminist gfs creating threads upandan.

“What I saw in my gf’s phone. I am fainting.”

“My gf is smelling of condom, what do I do?”

“I bought her phone, now she is no more picking my calls.”

I don’t know what is the problem. Maybe you guys have your definition of feminism muddled up or there is something you are not telling us. cheesy
. You but her phone indeed what type of phone you buoght for her?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Emmanuelcann: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2020
dhardline:
No matter the amount of do's and don't you preach a heart that has not been renewed can not work out this things that is why what you are 'preaching' is not the gospel but a cosmetic man centered teaching. Please ma, step down from the pulpit you are not supposed to be there and not just you but also all women who call themselves pastors and all preachers of 'prosperity gospel' . The Bible you teach from does not permit it but you ignore its teaching for the sake of your pride and introduce psychology and motivation. Giving men hope in their sins and proclaiming men to be safe when they are close to eternal damnation. This is part of the reason men make gest of the gospel of Christ.
Thanks so much for this! John 3:3
" Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." Has been thrown away by false Christianity. There's no woman pastor in anybody's Bible, whether ordained by "daddy G.O." or not.
Who's greater and supposed to be obeyed, the Almighty God or the "men of God?"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2020
ojuu4u:

If some guys come up that they don't woman to rise up more than they do, you will start wailing that this is 20th century, that wife should nt subject to slavery!

God has made you a woman , thr absolute noting you can do to reverse it, you can only make urself happy by taking up ur role as woman, failure to accept reality ,you will leave embitter and perhaps die of heart attack.
exactly,my role as a woman ,lol, I hope you do know what the role of a man is then,to provide and protect. So we are indirectly saying the same thing, let everyone play their roles,if not be ready to deviate from the normal.

For a man to say I shouldn't rise more than him,my dear,that marriage go scatter grin grin. Insecure men should go find their cave to live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Emmanuelcann: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Maximus69:

So a female can also be a Pastor

Thank God i'm not a Churchgoer!
1Timothy 2:12, 1Corinthians 14:34 embarassed

The Bible is crystal clear - there's no office of a woman pastor. Can a woman be the husband of one wife? Can a woman take authority over men in God's church? Did a woman ever officiate as priest in the temple? No!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Emmanuelcann: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
genkins:
Better.. Now let her stick to marriage counseling as her core niche. It's only in Nigeria and America that motivational speakers and counselors are called pastors
True. She's just a marriage counselor. Nothing wrong with that actually, but she can't be a pastor according to the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by matthewbrian150: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Sense is relative,a mad man sees sane people as insane and thinks of himself as the sane one ,if you see it as trash ,I cant help you with that ,only you can ask for redemption for your perception.

Such foolhardy... You think that your silly wordplay and disguised insults will cover up the fact you made relatively no sense whatsoever in your write-up? Trash is trash, regardless of who spills it. Madam ITK..
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by ojuu4u(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
exactly,my role as a woman ,lol, I hope you do know what the role of a man is then,to provide and protect. So we are indirectly saying the same thing, let everyone play their roles,if not be ready to deviate from the normal.

For a man to say I shouldn't rise more than him,my dear,that marriage go scatter grin grin. Insecure men should go find their cave to live in.

Relate ur last paragraph to what you mentioned earlier about a preacher who preached about be submissive to husband even if she rises above husband financially or otherwise! If you opportune to rise above ur husband, you will usurp authority from ur husband going by ur narrative.

Anyway, u just confirmed ur type of woman, who ready to scatter marriage with slight provocation! Bye
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by byinks(f): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
IamWonderful:
Pigs cannot keep diamond.

Who are the pigs and who are the diamond in this case ?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Such can't happen in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses! undecided
Emmanuelcann:
The Bible is crystal clear - there's no office of a woman pastor. Can a woman be the husband of one wife? Can a woman take authority over men in God's church? Did a woman ever officiate as priest in the temple? No!
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Benekkk: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2020
OyinO:

It is the God-fearing marriages that are crashing everyday because they were founded on hypocrisy and pretence. After all, Nigerians don't fear God.
You wish!
We should understand that there are genuine and false "Christians!"
A truly Christian marriage is unlikely to fail, because true Christianity is the absence of pride, ego, covetousness and most important, hypocrisy!
A Christian marriage is one patterned after the relationship between Christ and his (genuine) Church!
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by StUriah(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
IamWonderful:
Marry a virgin, I repeat marry a virgin and have at least 90% guaranteed happy home if you aren't an idiot

PLEASE FIND ME A VIRGIN OF A MARRIAGEABLE AGE OR I WILL NOT MARRY.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
matthewbrian150:

Such foolhardy... You think that your silly wordplay and disguised insults will cover up the fact you made relatively no sense whatsoever in your write-up? Trash is trash, regardless of who spills it. Madam ITK..
Lol, yes I know more than you. grin grin. Even the part that says " a man who cannot take care of his home is worse than an infidel" has no sense ,ah! Jesus must be very furious with you right now. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
ojuu4u:

Relate ur last paragraph to what you mentioned earlier about a preacher who preached about be submissive to husband even if she rises above husband financially or otherwise! If you opportune to rise above ur husband, you will usurp authority from ur husband going by ur narrative.

Anyway, u just confirmed ur type of woman, who ready to scatter marriage with slight provocation! Bye
you mean this picture below? grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Ginaz(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
She should just shut the hell up. All these pastors should preach the word of God rather than teaching from their own understanding.

The Bible says it’s a sin to even call someone a fool. In her haste to sound woke she called people idiots to pass a message God didn’t call her for .

Let’s be guided . Jesus never called anyone names in the Bible none God too. Let’s be careful about who will call our spiritual leaders so they don’t teach us what God never said.

New generational pastors are beginning to teach based on their understanding and need to be popular, they add to the word of God . What God didn’t say or mean they distort and add their own meaning.

They should focus on the word of God and leave motivational messages to counselors who actually are more fit than those Pastor hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by 12inchess: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Even the chief feminist have husbands that they are "kneeling" down for. Go figure. Oprah, Chimamanda, Beyonce. Is only a dumb woman that will believe all these feminism cock and bull stories. When Jay Z cheated shebi you feminist people were thinking Beyonce will leave him. But did she? Hahahaha. She turned their backs on them all.

Feminism of don't take nonsense from your husband, don't respect him, don't cook, everything share 50-50 is crap
The kind of feminism i support is feminism of girl child education, equal opportunity for women, paid maternity leave, no to rape etc

All other feminist, feminism kill you there. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by SifonAbasi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
raphy:

yea good sifon abadie ?

AFO de eyeneka mmi *smile*
Idiokoh lol.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by mercy87(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's obvious from comments that most Nigerians do not know the meaning of feminism. Shame.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by IamWonderful: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
byinks:

Who are the pigs and who are the diamond in this case ?
The pig is the man that cannot keep his virgin wife why the diamond is the woman that refused all temptation against fornication
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by IamWonderful: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
StUriah:

PLEASE FIND ME A VIRGIN OF A MARRIAGEABLE AGE OR I WILL NOT MARRY.
They are available everywhere depending on the set of people you mingle with.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by victorian(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Will definitely show it to my girl. Lol I expect a fight. She is still the best. Can't breathe without her.

Awww that's so sweet coming from a guy

Incredible! I'm impressed . smiley
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Tonytonex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
she is saying the truth. wise woman
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Tonytonex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
she is saying the truth. wise woman
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Shizzyguy: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nauttyprof:

No, she is doing what she wants her audience to hear. Bible based teaching is what this Bible verses talk about or address and not share your own view all in the name of trying to trend. Tell me what part of this talks about men being able to get sex else where even from prostitute.

We have derailed from letting people know what the Bible truly says and we begin to give what we have thought or cooked up ourselves. The Bible itself addresses all issues and can build up any individual. The Bible remains the focus, not what we think or know.

Well I think you got her message all wrong and mixed up. By saying a man can get sex outside or from a prostitute does not mean she is encouraging or endorsing adultery, it simply means there is something more important to a man than sex and food which is her main point of emphasis. There is the place of experience which is what the older women have to offer. Try talk to older women, if you know any that had problems in their marriage and ask them what they feel went wrong or what they feel they could have done differently and hear what they have to say. We can avoid similar situations by learning from the experiences of others and that's a key lesson from that passage. Please note that she would have counselled a lot of people in her many years of being a Pastor.

Another reference for you. To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 1 Corinthians 7:12. You can also check verse 25. Paul gave instructions concerning matters even though he clearly stated he did not receive anything from the Lord. Does that make those instructions invalid? Or can we call them "thought or cooked up" instructions by Paul?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Quinniscent(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wonderful info but people of either sexes don't listen
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by anochuko01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
sholay2011:

And what are the Teachers supposed to do? Counsel?
Baba, The best teachers are excellent counsellors. Look at Jesus himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.