Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Three Most Important Things - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Most Important Things (336 Views)

Man Shares 3 Important Things To Consider When Buying An Air Conditioner / Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Most Important Things by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Three Most Important Priorities in You Life

1.The first and most important priority in your life as a believer should be your relationship with God.

Reasons Why You Need God:

i. The only security to your eternal destiny is your relationship with God.
ii. The second reason you need God is because true and sustainable success comes from God. (Daniel 11:32b)
iii.  Peace and fulfillment;
The highest index for measuring wealth and freedom is peace; only God can guarantee genuine peace and fulfilment.

Romans 5:1 (KJV)
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

As a believer, when God’s peace does not find expression in you, death is being ministered to you.

2. Your family (physical and spiritual); it is the most important unit in the society.

When all else fails, your family will almost always be your strongest support and motivational system.

The most important key to sustainable relationship, family and marriage is knowledge.

Proverbs 24:3-4 (KJV)
3. Through wisdom is an house built; and by understanding it is established:
4. And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Love in marriage is unconditional but stability and fulfillment is highly conditional.It is the responsibility of every woman to respect her husband; a woman’s biggest advantage in marriage is her ability to master submission. The major need of every woman is security and emotional fulfillment. When men provide these, it communicates love to the woman. You become a blessing when you constantly improve on yourself.
Fulfillment and stability is predicated on the mutual respect and value provided in marriage. Value is the first virtue and then skill.
Virtue is the degree of one’s similarity to the character of Christ.

3. The third most important thing in your life is your God given assignment.

Your assignment answers the question “why”.

As a believer, your greatest fulfillment will come from knowing that you have lived your life serving the purposes of God and blessing humanity.

Purpose gives meaning and value to everything you do.

Your purpose is your contribution to Kingdom advance. Many lives are dependent on the fulfillment of your purpose.

Culled from [b] Apostle Joshua Sleman's message - "Three most important things" [b/]

https://sbicconnect.fun/three-most-important-things-koinonia-with-apostle-joshua-selman-nimmak/
Re: Three Most Important Things by Mryacks: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2020
VLTA:
Three Most Important Priorities in You Life

1.The first and most important priority in your life as a believer should be your relationship with God.

Reasons Why You Need God:

i. The only security to your eternal destiny is your relationship with God.
ii. The second reason you need God is because true and sustainable success comes from God. (Daniel 11:32b)
iii.  Peace and fulfillment;
The highest index for measuring wealth and freedom is peace; only God can guarantee genuine peace and fulfilment.

Romans 5:1 (KJV)
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

As a believer, when God’s peace does not find expression in you, death is being ministered to you.

2. Your family (physical and spiritual); it is the most important unit in the society.

When all else fails, your family will almost always be your strongest support and motivational system.

The most important key to sustainable relationship, family and marriage is knowledge.

Proverbs 24:3-4 (KJV)
3. Through wisdom is an house built; and by understanding it is established:
4. And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Love in marriage is unconditional but stability and fulfillment is highly conditional.It is the responsibility of every woman to respect her husband; a woman’s biggest advantage in marriage is her ability to master submission. The major need of every woman is security and emotional fulfillment. When men provide these, it communicates love to the woman. You become a blessing when you constantly improve on yourself.
Fulfillment and stability is predicated on the mutual respect and value provided in marriage. Value is the first virtue and then skill.
Virtue is the degree of one’s similarity to the character of Christ.

3. The third most important thing in your life is your God given assignment.

Your assignment answers the question “why”.

As a believer, your greatest fulfillment will come from knowing that you have lived your life serving the purposes of God and blessing humanity.

Purpose gives meaning and value to everything you do.

Your purpose is your contribution to Kingdom advance. Many lives are dependent on the fulfillment of your purpose.

Culled from [b] Apostle Joshua Sleman's message - "Three most important things" [b/]

https://sbicconnect.fun/three-most-important-things-koinonia-with-apostle-joshua-selman-nimmak/

Good one...
Re: Three Most Important Things by engrtee(f): 4:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Move to religion section
Re: Three Most Important Things by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Mryacks:

Good one...
Thanks
Re: Three Most Important Things by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2020
engrtee:
Move to religion section

I guess not only religious people need to know that the three most important things for a man on earth are

God

Family and

Purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Is Miya Dickey Missing ? - Concerns Rising / 5 Things To Consider When Buying A Mattress For Your Baby / You Are Not A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.