Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Easy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Easy? (844 Views)

Micostar Mall Has Really Made It Easy For Nigerians To Register In US Schools / People I Need Ur Help I Want Ask Is It Easy Ganing Admision In Unilorin Please With What Cut Off Can / Want To Know How I Am Germany Studying Free It Easy Than U Think Just Reply Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Easy? by rill: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
hey yo people, i just wanted ya to tell me whas your opinion in this. do you think it is easy for one to pass through a university and remain a virgin? gotta contribue.
to me i think its not easy ofr cuttien and brain box like m, cool
what do ya have to say
Re: Is It Easy? by Mustay(m): 1:16am On Jun 19, 2007
Is it hard being a virgin?
Re: Is It Easy? by iice(f): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2007
Yeah, i do see the brains. . . bloody ish!
Hard maybe, maybe not
Re: Is It Easy? by Mustay(m): 3:23am On Jun 20, 2007
As long as it's not easy to hold your breath, There's nothing hard in being a VIRGIN NIGERIA.
Re: Is It Easy? by ferdimako1: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2007
@ iice, we know u aint one but don't be pissed off, some folks still need the Vs.
Re: Is It Easy? by Godwin1(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2007
hi guyz , i dont see why you all are giving her advice on this matter.Am saying this on the ground that she is alright tempted or giving up knowing well that once she get there,she is going to have a good time.anyway it all depend on individual but i am sorry to say , i am confident that she will give our bros them easily.the only thing is, play it safe with the right guy. shocked

remember no be force e oh,
Re: Is It Easy? by iice(f): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2007
@ferimako1, you obviously didn't know what i was referring to. Tis the ways of the world grin Not many people can read between the lines of i what i say so no biggie. . . grin grin Try reading it again and maybe it will come to you or not! grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 / Service To My Country Or Suicide? / Pls Info On Absu & Imsu Post Ume Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.