Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerians Must Respect Their Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Respect Their Country (177 Views)

Labour Must Respect Subsisting Court Order - Attorney-General, Fagbemi / You Must Respect Fr Kuku's Opinion Fr Abiagom Warns Kanu / Senator Sadiq Umar: COVID-19 Forcing Stubborn Husbands To Respect Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Respect Their Country by eejo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
it bleeds my heart the way young Nigerians insult and ruined the Nation image online. Poverty is found everywhere all over the world and no Country is immune to it. I live in Europe currently and at the moment I have seen many Homeless people who are very poor. we have problems in Nigeria like others Nations but we should learn to respect our Country's image.
Re: Nigerians Must Respect Their Country by IduNaOba: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Let the government respect the masses

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Respect Their Country by IduNaOba: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Even America ridicule trump.
Why are we making noise about Bubril?
What the hell is 5m for hate speech?
What nonsense is increase in tarrif during a pandemic?
Does that sound like the government respecting the masses?
Respect is EARNED.
And the naija leadership does not deserve one bit as in Half bit of it.
Tell me why a leadership that lies and impoverishes the people should be respected.
Even in SE we don't give kudos to people 4kin up!
How much more yeye leaders who disrespect this country with 99 of their policies
Imagine getting loans to loot them back
Imagine recovering hundreds of millions of not billions of loot yet go out th ere to take loans from China
Imagine having innoson but going to buy Toyota
Imagine having dams but no power to power start ups!
Imagine having land but importing Tai per liked rice
Even the beef is from Niger Republic
See

I no wan reason naija matter o
I don't blame MNK for calling it...
500 wink
We don't just dash respect mehn.
Re: Nigerians Must Respect Their Country by eagleu: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
eejo:
it bleeds my heart the way young Nigerians insult and ruined the Nation image online. Poverty is found everywhere all over the world and no Country is immune to it. I live in Europe currently and at the moment I have seen many Homeless people who are very poor. we have problems in Nigeria like others Nations but we should learn to respect our Country's image.

You no well.

(1) (Reply)

Three Years After, Osinbajo Praised For His Unflinching Loyalty, Dedication / Edo 2020 Governorship Election: Pros And Cons / How Can I Get My Nimc Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.