Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC (37710 Views)

NUC Lists 58 Illegal Degree-awarding Varsities In Nigeria / FG Orders Polytechnic Institutions To Stop Awarding Degrees / FUL VC, Olayemi Akinwunmi Accused Of Corruption In Awarding Doctorate Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
What is the value and worth of the certificate of four years or what is the difference between both? Because many graduates r confirm crammers and after University, many of them can't recall what they have learnt The entire education needs an overhauling from masters to PhD. We need project based learning. We know how people usually get their certificate n professorship. So oga,do the needful. Monotechnics, polytechnics,Universities, College of Education etc should define their real objectives so that students will know where they ought to go. Everyone wants to attend the university just because of the name n title n not because of knowledge. God will help us

3 Likes

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by anonimi: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by kikake: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Oyibo men Universities would never try this.

Nigeria and money.
Nigeria professors rig elections for politicians without Primary 6 Certificate to rule them,
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by leeikem(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Med!!!!! cool
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nothing is impossible in our dear country.

T.O.Darling
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Mistakemaker: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
u mean I could have graduated in less than a year?
nai ASUU make me stay close to six years for uni for a 5yr course.
I am not surprised,
there are only 36 honest people in Nigeria, one from each state, I represent Rivers state though
So no honest person from FCT
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by akigbemaru: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by anonimi: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
What is the value and worth of the certificate of four years or what is the difference between both? Because many graduates r confirm crammers and after University, many of them can't recall what they have learnt The entire education needs an overhauling from masters to PhD. We need project based learning. We know how people usually get their certificate n professorship. So oga,do the needful.

Oga can't do the needful for obvious reasons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

Monotechnics, polytechnics,Universities, College of Education etc should define their real objectives so that students will know where they ought to go. Everyone wants to attend the university just because of the name n title n not because of knowledge. God will help us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by GeneralPula: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
No be today the matter don dey happen..
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by dukeprince50: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mistakemaker:

So no honest person from FCT
nope, no one from FCT, that is the capital of corruption
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by victorazyvictor(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
LordIsaac:
Fear suppose catch u sef if person give you PhD under 6 months... Haba! undecided

What fear?

Stay dia
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by michjunior: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
ofiko123:
What is the use of schooling in Nigeria..

Most people who claim to have p.hd and called themselves are so empty that u begin to ask yourselves...how come?
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by abdul4allah(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
FISABILILLAH, YOU SHALL BE REWARDED. Isah, 0801729432, Access Bank.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by sonofthunder: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
They should publish the names of said universities na
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
AdronHomesPrope:
They schooled for Six Months, graduates and buy job openings for millions of naira.

One of the reasons why First Class Graduates are bikers in Nigeria
You are not far from the truth, someone that can buy a degree could easily buy a Job.

1 Like

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by MrBanner(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Djbond:
Someone please help me with any amount. I know things are hard but please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of one and I am very broke at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time. We have been hungry since morning. I need to buy food stuffs and I need to refill our 3kg gas cylinder. Our stove isn't good and also there's no kerosene. Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by olamoses75(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Djbond:
Someone please help me with any amount. I know things are hard but please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of one and I am very broke at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time. We have been hungry since morning. I need to buy food stuffs and I need to refill our 3kg gas cylinder. Our stove isn't good and also there's no kerosene. Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please.
Your number is nt on ur monicke. May i av ur account detail, if 1k is nt too small
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by AerialMapper: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Niger Delta University!

This one conferred Prof on one olodo man like this that basically added his name to several research papers that one other doctor had written. He paid back this doctor by giving him consultancies in a government agency

Anyway, who degree epp? To be president, you only need an affidavit that you'll pass WAEC!
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by DrAbayomi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Where I come from, ones you have money; you literally have everything. Life really sucks. Imagine someone with no formal education affixing Dr to their names. In this life, the only thing that surpasses money is more money.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Futurejoy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
During my service year, I knew someone that bought his degree from one university in Benin republic. An engineering degree at that .....After wasted years in university of Ghana and drug addiction he was dropped since his GP was like Seun’s phone number grin. He is working in a nice organization that deals on engineering and earning a fat check, while me that studied for 5 years with stress and pain, I no carry expo...I never blow

1 Like

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Djbond(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
olamoses75:
Your number is nt on ur monicke. May i av ur account detail, if 1k is nt too small
I will include my acc number in the post now sir.
God bless you sir. It's not small o. Thank you and God will bless you more abundantly sir.

Access Bank
(00476 37918)
Olakunle Ayodeji
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Villain7: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Adopt American system. If you like use 10 years get degree, what is, that's what it is. And it is what it is... If you dig, you dig. Shove the a**

Nigeria has long drifted out of the contest.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Yxxx: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please does NUC approve UNICAF partnering universities abroad?
Please I need answers especially those who have benefited from UNICAF scholarship.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by strenghtt: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
And so? Those that awarded within 5 -- 10 year how many scientist have they sent to d moon? These professors and doctors just enjoy MERE academic titles with fat salaries. That is all and nothing more!!!

2 Likes

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by olamoses75(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Djbond:
I will include my acc number in the post now sir.
God bless you sir. It's not small o. Thank you and God will bless you more abundantly sir.

Access Bank
(00476 37918)
Olakunle Ayodeji
I'm not"sir" but I just sent it
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Mistakemaker: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
nope, no one from FCT, that is the capital of corruption
grin grin you got me for real.. Lmao
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Djbond(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
olamoses75:
I'm not"sir" but I just sent it
I've gotten it sir. God bless you sir. I really appreciate. If someone gives just 5 naira in this period, we should thank the person. God bless you again. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by sulaak(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Karlifate:
Corruption has eaten deep into all sectors in Nigeria.
Even in the Health Sector, a man was called out days ago for illegal withdrawal of Billions of Naira of the NHIS funds. Yet, health workers go on strike like it's a child's play, the Government Hospitals are in dilapidated state, the Private Hospitals that are even better are expensive for many Nigerians.
Yes, corruption is everywhere & fast becoming a norm BUT what can we do as an individual & as a nation to change this status quo?
The "CHANGE" being chanted by APC everytime begins with you & I.

You are mad,

APC and Change. Look at the CVs of majority of the APC members that came from PDP and Tinubu party that has turned Lagos into giant slum. You think that is change? You want change go on the street and protest.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by Djbond(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise
why did you ask them to remove my post bro, I pray you will not be in this current situation I'm in.
Re: Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC by seunayantokun(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Their names?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom / UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.