Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President (37399 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by anonimi: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abyima:
Going to put peace when your own house is on fire. Useless government. Rubbish. Nonsense and ingredient.

If you don't understand what is happening, can you stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by OTayobami(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Comedian2019:

Both of them belong to a class neither you nor your relatives can ever be. So struggle hard to be successful, if not like one of them, at least like one of their descendants.
I don't feel like insulting your father. I would have said your lack home training.

So much of your name.... Typical Nigerian ignorant mentality, thinks people that had the opportunity to be at the helms of affairs are superiors/demigods than the citizens.
You should have insulted his father and get a medal now! Clown!
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Rejoice28(f): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
This big brother nonsense must stop,all man to himself undecidedtommorow this same Mali will start killing Nigerians and closing down their shops. We should start fixing this country we are alone in the whole world.
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Kingrefreshed: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:
Jonathan is an errand boy to buhari

No he is Master! He might be a "Political gentleman" but he is Buhari's Master!

2 Likes

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by CodeTemplar: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jonathan be like, for every one christian or minority killed by Fulani in Nigeria, those guys are killing 2 Fulanis over there. As a matter of urgency you have to stop the dog and babbon from drowning in political zobo any further.

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Artiiclebeast: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Blackmail at work...

This isn't humility, gentility, or diplomacy. It is simply mumuism.

The exact same mumuism that cost Jo the Presidency while he was busy appeasing the unappeasables who had no other interest but to pull the rug off from under his feet.

The worst was he building them Almajiri schools, something they took very harshly as an insult. Who send am message? How many Northern rulers had been there before him, so, he wanted to show that he was smarter than them all in a bid to win their hearts while Otuoke and the road to his State were in ruins and darkness. He is exhibiting the exact same mumuism to be called a peacemaker. (The only thing I'm thinking here is perhaps, he has been promised to be given the reins after this administration) just thinking out loud.

While Jo was the President, how many times did Buhari ever appear for the usual State council meetings of Ex leaders?

This same arselicking that has never boded well for you guys.

I'm sure he is being held by the balls just like Putin has Trump by the balls.

There is definitely so much to this than we all can see. I wonder what Reno or FFK will have to say about this mumuish act.

Jonathan dey fall hand sha

Instead of me to born ozwor like Jo make I jeje born Buhari wey no send anybody.

Smh
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by xjiggy: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is Buhari and Jonathan together with no ill feelings yet most of us here will abuse and insult ourselves over their matter. Let's learn to work out our differences for the common good
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by karkel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:
mugA
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Eniola40(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
I am so sorry for bothering people here, please this is SOS, I was a bus driver with a private school here in ibadan, my wife is also a teacher there, and we have two kids, since the lockdown began in april, we haven't been paid our salaries by the owner and in other not for my family to go hungry, i have been doing labour work at construction sites all over ibadan because my house rent is due since march, and the landlady have been asking for her money ever since.
In june, she asked me to pack out of her house and i have been sourcing for money to rent a room at akinyele area of ibadan, but she use to threaten me almost everyday in full glare of my neighbours.
I got another place last week Saturday, a room, but the remaining amount to complete is 18000, i ran to bro and three sisters, but no help was forthcoming from them, that is why i decided to seek help here.
Please i seriously need assistance, my landlady is making my life hell, please any amount will be greatly appreciated, she has threatened my wife last night that she will throw our properties out if we don't move out between today and thursday.
Please i need help urgently, i am so sorry for the long story. God bless everyone . Thank you very much.
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
No be same Mali where a coup was suspected to be happening only few hours ago?
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by karkel(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
See as every body the look oga jona even buhari portrait follow the look jona
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thermodynamics:
See aboki when suppose to de sell Suya or de repair palm na put on that kind fine shoe and sit down for that kind fine environment.

Welcome to Nigeria where the intelligent is at the back and the dumb is at the front.
Tail de front and head de back.
Upside down country.

grin grin
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Stallion93(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Which kind mumu ex president be this jonathan Sef? Be behaving like houseboy up and down, don’t u have any integrity to uphold?
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by 02Kebreal(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:

I tell U
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by 02Kebreal(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
mujibson:
Some people from a particular region will not like this. Anybody that doesn't follow to their clueless and failed agenda with Nigeria and GMB is their number one enemy.

You see them coming up with different tags; Zombies, Afonjas, Yoruba Muslims, Abokis, Almajiris, Fulani terrorists and so on

Let's see what they tag their 'Best president in Nigeria history', JONATHAN
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by firo08(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:
Bleep your sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by 02Kebreal(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Johnames:
The best president ever

Buhari or Jona?
Who?
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by wisest10: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
I wish we can give Senate independence..this magu loan,akpabio probe,ameachi loan probe..is giving me a positive signal oo...If we can have independence in fighting God fatherism or partisan tyranny....If Buhari was independent,if Jonathan was independent? If any president in Nigeria can be independent, grin.then life could be better

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Abyima(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
anonimi:

If you don't understand what is happening, can you stop embarrassing yourself.
I understood everything from the start to finish dear. Now embarrass yourself. Egungun.
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by anonimi: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abyima:
I understood everything from the start to finish dear. Now embarrass yourself. Egungun.

Why is America in Afghanistan and other terrorists prone countries?
Why is France in the West African Sahel region?
Do you know the link between the jihadists in Mali and those of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by anonimi: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
wisest10:
I wish we can give Senate independence..this magu loan,akpabio probe,ameachi loan probe..is giving me a positive signal oo...If we can have independence in fighting God fatherism or partisan tyranny....If Buhari was independent,if Jonathan was independent? If any president in Nigeria can be independent, grin.then life could be better

Too much drama that leads to nowhere.
Where did the Elumelu power probe lead to? Stable electricity as promised by Barawo Bubu and Fash-Ole

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9760331_7983202images1jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677_jpeg_jpeg05f2a37058f47ccd54d587d7ac1e34f4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492308_buhari20000mwelectricitypromise_jpegb3d308b82b0aaf0f68a6c50acecfbb5c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Abyima(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
anonimi:

Why is America in Afghanistan and other terrorists prone countries?
Why is France in the West African Sahel region?
Do you know the link between the jihadists in Mali and those of Nigeria
The rate of crime is too much and there is need to seek help from international communities but no, the government won't do anything. They are just good at nothing.
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Excuses: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:

Most u talk carelessly and ungaurded..

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by ofiko123(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jones4190:

Your own opinion..

1 Like

Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Neddstark: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!

Have y'all fixed the economic crisis in Nigeria, insecurities in different parts of the country especially the North, marginalization of the youths in the country

As far as I'm concerned Jonathan failed us, Buhari is failing us.

Corrupt fellas, fvck all of them

You're totally on point. Two failures
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by brownbib(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mad people.
Too many crisis in Nigeria and Mr President is discussing crisis in Mali... It's alright cheesy
#misplacedpriorities.
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Clothingonline9(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Pls I noticed politicians and celebrities still travel despite closing airport this people brought the virus b4 they have started again
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Jones4190(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
ofiko123:

Your own opinion..
it pain him
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Jones4190(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
firo08:
Bleep your sorry ass
oh yes, I'm an ass fucker
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by wink2015(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
THERE IS CRISIS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA.

HUNDREDS HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED WITH BUHARI NOT SHAKING AN INCH.

NIGERIAN LEADERS BUHARI AND JONATHAN ARE BUSY MEDDLING IN MALI ISSUES.

After some years, you hear in the news MALI DEPORT 590 NIGERIANS LIVING AND DOING BUSINESS IN BAMAKO !

What kind of hypocrisy is this?

JONATHAN SHOULD STOP HIS FEQUENCY OF PAYING VISIT TO MR PRESIDENT.

If Jonathan care about the living in Nigeria he should visit SOUTHERN KADUNA and mediate for a peaceful settlement of the crisis instead of wasting funds traveling to Mali to settle their own problem when there is FIRE BURNING in Nigeria.

Obasanjo and Babangida went for a while but you do not see them going to Aso Rock again.

These guys respect themselves unlike Jonathan that is neither here nor there.

OR IS EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN FREQUENT VISIT TO BUHARI IS TO PLACATE HIM FROM PROSECUTING HIS WIFE, MRS JONATHAN?
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by Klington: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
What about crisis in our backyard?
Re: Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President by forayfleo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yet he refuse to tell him about our Niger Delta issues hmmm this man is still doing thesame mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.