Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pictures From Unity Park Enugu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Unity Park Enugu (33432 Views)

Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by NisforNicky: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Essence20:
He's doing well
enugu dey insyde well

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by techmo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
cool
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by anonimi: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
ntyce:
No difference between this and Okoracha's giant statues...

........................who was owing salaries to teachers and workers while being hailed for eight years of statue building

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by YorubaLord: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
I bet that ugly "Lion" project would be accounted for at N100M. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by roshniji: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
The dark wood-paneled dining room is quiet, heavy with concentration. Around the room, six pair of judges sit at a crowded table in a jar of glass. As the light catches the jar, they glow amber, saffron, primrose. The only real sounds are the murmurs as a pair of judges, and the regular pops! Sterilized jars with openings. Sometimes, a pen is taped against the glass, indicating that a gold medal has been awarded, followed by quiet applause or cheers based on how the Chinese are drunk. Does the Mail Run on Labor Day
It is the judging room of the World Original Marmalade Awards, an annual event in Penrith, England, in the English Lake District. I am here because I am obsessed with marmalade. Not with making or eating it - although I enjoy both - but the mystery it represents. I think I'm obsessed with them: what's the appeal? Marmalade is made from a citrus, bitter fruit that does not grow in the UK; A fruit that needs days of preparation to eat remotely. And yet, marmalade plays a central role in British life and British culture. It appears in the diary of Samuel Peps; James Bond and Paddington Bear eat it. The officers who served in the British wars gave him the marmalade to remind him of his country. Captain Scott takes Jar with him to the Antarctic and Edmund Hillary unites Everest. Marmalade is part of our national myth. I want to know why.
Bitter orange grown in Spanish in the town of Seville, marmalade in Britain is largely made from citrus aurantium. The city produces over 4 million kilos of oranges a year, almost entirely for export to the UK for the marmalade market. How on earth did it happen?Does Canada Post Deliver on Labour Day
James Bond and Paddington Bear eat it. The officers who served in the British wars gave him the marmalade to remind him of his country. Captain Scott takes Jar with him to the Antarctic and Edmund Hillary unites Everest. Marmalade is part of our national myth. I want to know why.
Some would believe that marmalade was born in a void. That, like Post-It notes or penicillin, was suddenly invented, brought about by a confluence of unpredictable factors. The story goes like this: It was a dark and stormy night. The rain fell into the torrent, and a Spanish cargo ship was forced to take an undefined dock at Dundee, though it could have been anywhere; Any port in a storm. Its Goods: Oranges James Keeler, a Dundee grocery, completely bought all the loads out of them. He quickly discovers that these oranges are not sweet and fleshy, but more pipes of sour and bitter, fruity ripening on the face. His mother, Janet, boils him down with a ton of sugar, in an effort to produce something. And so, marmalade was born.
True, I'm afraid, rather more professional. We know that the Seville Orange Marmalade in Britain presents this fascinating story: 1587 A Book of Cookery as Seville is British cuisine for the preservation of oranges, and a marmalade is much like the one we see today in a recipe book Huh. Eliza Cholmondeley published around 1677. The Keiler family were probably the first to produce Seville Orange marmalade on a commercial scale, but the Spanish ship had a story and just good PR. C. According to Anne Wilson's The Book of Marmalade, it is likely that the cargo ship would have been carrying large quantities of Seville oranges only because there was a ready market for them in Scotland, and Janet Keeler would not need to be invented. A recipe for orange marmalade, from that point on in England and Scotland, was in vogue. The railway expanded at the right time for the Keelers, and when Queen Victoria takes a shine to the luggage, it quickly became fashionable in London. Once commercial production was underway, marmalade became a prestigious British export, perfect for foreign trade, capable of traveling long distances protected by its Chinese content, and capable of sensing extremes of temperature.
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Joffike66: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
see below
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by AnanseK(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
The same way Rochas Okorocha wasted time and resources on statues.

Why are these people so obsessed with irrelevant transient nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Hoojay(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
NobleKing001:
Enugu governments are really spending money on dis project...
This look good menh
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Hoojay(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Booooom!
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Wadosky(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
why destroy that park at Indepence Layout.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by FreeLicensekeys(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Today I found a great article on the internet easeus data recovery key or If you are a video editor or you want to learn how to make profession videos then you need Photoshop and we are providing it freely- photoshop cs6 license key.
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one... Enugu state is working..
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Djbond(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Dabliss02(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Beautiful place
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Mitchelli: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
facsender1:
Enugu is beautiful. Hit like if you are from Enugu

Yes ooo 042
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Digitron: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Afam4eva:
The fat idiot has destroyed Enugu.

Hatred is bad for your health
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by elisho: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
after he will say is 2billion
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Hunchogee: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abbeyrazaq20:
Lack of maintainance will soon take it's cause
Most you be negative..
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by opribo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is it not the governor dining with the self acclaimed virus himself.

I expect no less from him when you know where he gets his ideas from.
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by mikywonder(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by YorubaRitualist: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Afam4eva:
The fat idiot has destroyed Enugu.
it can be worst than what the cultist called ebeano did to Enugu during his tenure.Enugu was a ghost of his self.Thank God for Sullivan that restored the lost glory of Enugu
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Sacchi1162(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
facsender1:
Enugu is beautiful. Hit like if you are from Enugu

Our state amaka... Proudly

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wadosky:
why destroy that park at Indepence Layout.

That park has been there and left natural since colonial times or the time of Dr Okpara.....one of the two! It has seen off many civilian and military governors and administrators, yet managed to survive unscathed (which is a wonder in itself seeing just how much we value the environment in this part of the world)! Then Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi came along, and the rest is history! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Was appalled when the other day, i saw pics of the renovation he’d done at Ekulu primary school! He had stripped all the old, historic buildings of the colonial-period charm and character, and left them looking like every other new building in Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by nkiliuzo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerians no get chill sha, must they always spread negativity, why do we keep comparing ourselves with the outside world... chill, in time we will reach there
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by OgbanjeProphet: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Una never finish work, una come dey brag....
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Soso990240(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
So this is what they've been building that made them to fence that place (opposite okpara square). And people were saying the Governor sold d land. Not bad, if well maintained.
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Emekaossai(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Total waste of my data
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Edoziesmart(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
NSK4U:

his Excellency Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should continue the good work, third term is even possible with the way he's carrying on with good work.

God bless 042 forever.
An nsukka person spotted. Keep on asslicking that fat fuul that has vowed never to do any meaningful project in enugu metro.

So renovating unity park is now a great thing to grace social media?

Trash.
I can't wait 2023 to reach so that he will get down from that sit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos / Kano Motor Accident: Six Family Members, 12 Others Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.