Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Brazillian Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazillian Hair (1329 Views)

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazillian Hair by joyblinks(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ladies on Nairaland. which pattern of the Brazillian hair do you prefer? curly, straight or Wavy?

as for me, i love it wavy with different length, looks so cool.
Re: Brazillian Hair by filnaija: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
REAL HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]

I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian. I have a straight long hair which everyone likes it when I was there in Naija, and that gives me an idea to enter in this kind of business in Nigeria. I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Brazillian Hair by joyblinks(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2011
where in Asia do you stay? and whats the address of the factory. i think i will like to visit the factory. i am in Asia so i can easily go to anywhere it is.
Re: Brazillian Hair by filnaija: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
You're in Singapore? We are neighbors, I'm only here in Malaysia, but the factory is not here. They have so called "Malaysian hair", but I search and search but I never saw a factory here. Anyway, if you want to buy I can supply to you. My samples will arrive on Wednesday here in KL, then I will send it to Nigeria.

From my inquiry in Human Hair Stores and Dealer in Nigeria, I'm telling you it's way cheap!
Re: Brazillian Hair by joyblinks(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
i do go to KL sometimes.

my e-mail address is . can you send me a sample(photo) and how much it cost.
Re: Brazillian Hair by filnaija: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ok, I will send you the photos. Are you a Singaporean or Nigerian?
Re: Brazillian Hair by joyblinks(f): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
am a Nigerian.
Re: Brazillian Hair by filnaija: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
ok, I was in your country about a week ago with my husband, and last year we were in Singapore for Universal Studio. I'll send you the email now.
Re: Brazillian Hair by joyblinks(f): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
oh Universal Studio is so much fun. i have been there onces. i hope u had fun too? i will be expecting your mail
Re: Brazillian Hair by filnaija: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
sorry, the attaching the pictures is taking time, Give me a minute please. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Naviforce Leather Watches / Ladies, Would You Go Make-up Free On Yourwedding Day? This Ghanaian Bride Did! ( / 600 Capacity Luxury Affordable Events Hall & Event Planning Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.