Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why People Are Not Trusted Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why People Are Not Trusted Again (196 Views)

Five (5) Reasons Why Some People Are Unemployable - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are Not Trusted Again by wazirmichika1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Iam a farm I have some food stuff in my store I ask my friend to come and take them for me to market so that he can sell it,almost three weeks now I have not hear from the guy and I did see money please what can I do to this guy
Re: Why People Are Not Trusted Again by Abyima(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
wazirmichika1:
Iam a farm I have some food stuff in my store I ask my friend to come and take them for me to market so that he can sell it,almost three weeks now I have not hear from the guy and I did see money please what can I do to this guy
Man make man wicked. So sad. Call anyone close to him, ask them his way about and then report the issue to them. You can also use other people to call him and trick him to know where he is.

(1) (Reply)

Telemedicine Start Up Survey / Marketers Needed / Marketing And Advertising Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.