Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (94460 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Ebere044:

What's the nature of your business?
WhatsApp me on this number let me explain 08125187926
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Chirowman(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
everything is waya waya
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by titiakins: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Scream:

Older...
wrong
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Mexyz(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Not really a BBN fan.... Just click the like button to wish me happy birthday

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by hassan080: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
nigger has been cute right from time
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by andule: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cray91:
e concern you?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
holyidol:
WhatsApp me on this number let me explain 08125187926

No offense bro. Explain it here first before sharing number. If its convincing enough then we can have each other's numbers.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by simplyshade: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
My thought exactly cheesy. He doesn't want to to go into oblivion. Next, he will want to contest for a political position in our dear cantry undecided
martineverest:
daddywayya wants to trend by force
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by kelmicheal: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Elder brother called Junior? How can
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by RichBoy247: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
See ladies falling over themselves praising the man for raising a child to go and have sex on camera grin

It is not the man that they are praising, it is his money.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2020
generationz:
So if Kiddwaya isn't his full name what's the meaning of Kidd?
It means that he is terry waya's kid. =kiddwaya.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Billionaire that allowed his son to go and hustle with poor people for N85m. Mtchwwwwwww! Is the show nota poverty alleviation programme again? Wetin billionaire son dey find there. Na poor man go win that N85 mula by God's grace
Kiddwaya is looking for fame not money.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by thecommunist(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Filly3:
Elder brother you mean?
" with his senior brother junior" see confusion. lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Hotfreezer: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
powalez:
and you know this too well? Na so una dey take enter problem wey no be una own

If you had commonsense, you would Google what I said but no, slavery and poverty mentality don finish you.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Simonsmg: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmmm make we no come go heaven realise say ritual money no be sin ,,,, I go beg to come back, nd I swear you go learn work for where my money go reach �� ��
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by udemzyudex(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Billionaire dis, Billionaire dat... what the Bleep does he do for work or business? It doesn't just make sense at all. angry

Are you waiting for me to do the research for you? Don't be lazy, you want to know the kind of business he does, go and do your research.

Stop disturbing us with questions here.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by juniorstar(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
I have noticed nobody has ever asked a poor man the source of his poverty! but make pesin jam money and still be on low key u go begin dey hear what does he do for a living. as long as pesin no commit crime oo e no concern you the source of the money! my take. just appreciate better thing and ask God for ya own!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by derbykol(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
He doesn't even resemble his father. I suspect fowl play
He may look like the mum na.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by rowland545(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
powalez:
na you know say na mumu name o,you no be Tiv, you come dey call person name mumu name,oya,what's your own mumu name?
no vex oooh brozz I no no say nah tiv name....see as u carry d matter for head like gele....u wan even swallow me self
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Pearly255(f): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Off to Instagram to check properly..... if possible follow for lucky charm. grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2020
derbykol:
He may look like the mum na.
no he has the face of their gardner
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Innobee99(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2020
U sure say no be this man be Emeka Ike father?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Pearly255:
Off to Instagram to check properly..... if possible follow for lucky charm. grin
joblessness is real
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by youngestgrad(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He makes money for a living brother....that is the nature of his work... making money

Huzzle brother.....make your children nor go dey type
and ask the questions online " what do billionaires do for a living or rather what the fuckkk does he do for work or business"
Abeg make person buy beer for this guy now!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by smokeyupu(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Filly3:
Elder brother you mean?

U be English man! Correction official...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Gurionng247: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2020
May our hustle pay.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
I hate to see people do this..is English your native language?
Do you think it's English language that made him the billions he have today??

Filly3:
Elder brother you mean?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Ishilove: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
generationz:
So if Kiddwaya isn't his full name what's the meaning of Kidd?
Pikin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by potbelly(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Dont take things too seriously sir...
6digitscomrade:
do I need to conduct an iQ test for u sire?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Pearly255(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
joblessness is real

Welcome on board my sister in the lord wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.