Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

NDDC: ‘why I Fainted At The House Of Representative’ – Pondei Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDDC: ‘why I Fainted At The House Of Representative’ – Pondei Reveals (469 Views)

Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDDC: ‘why I Fainted At The House Of Representative’ – Pondei Reveals by Odumagold(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Prof. Kemebradikumo Pondei, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Expanded Interim Management Committee, EIMC, Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, has revealed the reasons why he fainted at the House of Representatives some weeks ago.Continuing Reading @https://goldenbaze.com.ng/news/nddc-why-i-fainted-at-the-house-of-representative-pondei-reveals
Re: NDDC: ‘why I Fainted At The House Of Representative’ – Pondei Reveals by supercase1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
kolisokoloko

Never judge a Nigerian politician with the words from his mouth but read his body language so that you won't be left heart broken

Words of Wisdom
Re: NDDC: ‘why I Fainted At The House Of Representative’ – Pondei Reveals by hakeem4(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Normally I’d have gone to your blog. But writing half story wouldn’t make me do that

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? / School Feeding Scam: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 125 Years In Prison / Wahala! Between Nigerian Female Airport Official & Passenger. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.