Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date (352 Views)

Wizkid Lil Nas X Grammy | Davido Burna Boy / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date by charlievibez(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
This video covers shocking details about Burna boy latest album and it also reveals the date Davido will release his long awaited album "A better Time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuRJ4KTBqd4
Re: BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date by supercase1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
kolisokoloko

What had burnaboy davido Wizkid contributed to the development and progress of Nigeria as a nation

kolisokoloko
A black man brain is wired to think only after himself
Re: BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date by Koredeeeeee: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:
kolisokoloko

What had burnaboy davido Wizkid contributed to the development and progress of Nigeria as a nation

kolisokoloko
A black man brain is wired to think only after himself

You be mumu. If you want contribution, seek such from proper people and elected officials.
Re: BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date by supercase1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Koredeeeeee:

You be mumu. If you want contribution, seek such from proper people and elected officials.
Is Mark zukerberg Jeff bezos Akon elected officials but they all got meaniful investment they are working on not flaunting Bentley and porches upandan.most of our celebrities who happened to be rich are just Stark illiterates that happened to have money and don't know how to handle such huge money. as the saying goes people with cap no get head,people with head no get cap.the white invest in their economies to improve their gdp and unemployment situation but Nigeria rich celebrities are only good at flaunting balacianga upandan.
kolisokoloko!!!!! pity your ignorance grin
Re: BURNA BOY Album And How I Will Give Him A Grammy||davido Album Release Date by supercase1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Koredeeeeee:

Is Mark zukerberg Jeff bezos Akon elected officials but they all got meaniful investment they are working on not flaunting Bentley and porches upandan.most of our celebrities who happened to be rich are just Stark illiterates that happened to have money and don't know how to handle such huge money. as the saying goes people with cap no get head,people with head no get cap.the white invest in their economies to improve their gdp and unemployment situation but Nigeria rich celebrities are only good at flaunting balacianga upandan.
kolisokoloko!!!!! I pity your ignorance grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Megan Thee Stallion Confirms Tory Lanez Shot Her, Tells Him To Stop Lying / Neo Narrates To His Fellow Housemates How He Turned Into A Houseboy For A Girl / Bbnaija: 'laycon Is My Enemy' – Erica Tells Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.