Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). (1241 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Trump And May’s Thumbs Down For Nigeria / What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
NB: I can NEVER and WILL NEVER be in support of evil.
State the TRUTH the way it is. Don't cover or believe it cause of the rumour(which spreads like wild fire)

1). SAfricans- Enough with the hatred and jealousy cause,there is no other way you can define something like this.

Drugs: SA citizens are one of the highest dealers in drug's(google nyaope). Enough with the pretence and hypocrisy. Truth be said,45.7% of Nigerians in SA are into drugs but,this doesn't make them less human (not justifying cause,even the final consumers are South Africans). Stop behaving like your country or life is the best,you're not God neither are y'all gods.

Women- Nigerian men taking your women, is just like saying that the "P sound is always heard when pronouncing psychology". Very useless piece of shit. Are they endowed upstairs??

Trafficking- Just useless topics, start fishing them out and stop with the stereotype. Human trafficking is not something I believe Nigerians venture into a lot,ask your A*a*i** and the rest of em.

Taking over your land- If you don't know how to fish,tell a bro to teach you how to fish. Mingle with the ones into legal business and learn one or two things. Report the ones you see are into illegal deals. By so doing,you're just saving your generations to come from disaster cause,trust me, your kids' kids will suffer all this(X10).

SA men- 94.5% of SA men are LAZY and jobless(deal with it). Apart from the drug and trafficking issue you accuse your brothers of,what other achievement can you boast of?? Even after Nelson Mandela fought tooth and nail for you guys" he must be rolling in his grave now".
I spit on your empty heads.

2). Ghanaians- I don't even understand where all this is coming from cause,last I remember Nigerians never, ever stepped on other people's toes. Nigerians normally,are peace lovers.
Those buying the drugs are from your country,those selling are not invisible.
Stop accusing innocent citizens and start fishing out the bad ones.
Death by hanging for drug dealers is enough to stop anyone from dealing in it.
OR I might be forced to say that the blood of hatred and jealousy is finally at work.

3). Nigerians- Generally,67.8% of y'all are silly (both abroad and at home).
You're abroad,doing what exactly
Fraud and crimes can NEVER be of benefit to you.
Trafficking reduced drastically in Nigeria, which always leave me wondering which trafficking this guys are talking about. Due to greed and get rich quick syndrome,some vagabonds still engage in this(SHAME on YOU!!).
59.6% of Nigerian men are stupid. Clouded by their hate for each other,tribalism and bigotry(afonja,Igbo,nyamuri). This is the end result of your hatred for each other,put your coconut heads together and make something work (Just look at your leaders).
GROW UP!!.
Come back to your country and develop yourself,a lot of things you can do here. Enough with the insults on yourselves, you might not be suffering it but,innocent people are.
Mineral resources everywhere(a very blessed country) but, bigotry,greed,selfishness and get rich quick thinking have beclouded your minds (sorry for yourself).

Drugs- For sure 19.8% at home, 76.5% abroad. undecided
Isn't it that same money you're looking for, that someone into carpentry is making like it's nothing at home?? undecided
Keep disgracing your family,the long hands of the law will catch up with you someday. Or perhaps some lazy mofos in the abroad will send your lazy ass to the great beyond.

*Remove all this sentiments and live up to your expectations in life. Trying to cut someone else's short,won't guarantee your success*

i). SA's: learn to cohabit with your seniors(still deal with it) . Learn their legal ways and make money through legit business,enough with the tears. (You can cry me a river grin)

ii). Ghanaians: Still developing, don't stain your image at this very early stage. History never forgets and karma DEFINITELY is REAL. (Stop stop grin. I know why y'all are angry but,trust me if you follow the right way,you can gain more)

iii). Nigerians: Very annoying (gosh!!).
Explore your country,be contented with that little one.
Stop with the "we're your big bro" tag. It's too boring.
Show them the reason instead,enough with the mouth making, when you can't even live together at home.
(grin even a politician can openly say his mind as regards tribalism and those from his tribe will hail him,without proper understanding. Just like a robot)

CONTINUE BEING DELUSIONAL until your own opportunity to make it in life pass you by due to your inability to think with your brains. grin grin grin grin grin

This is not racism grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by supercase1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
kolisokoloko

Nigeria had become a global laughing stock and it is not funny anymore!!!!

1 Like

Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:
kolisokoloko

And who made it a laughing stock
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by dukeprince50: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
I didn't read everything,I just jump and read some part,unfortunately I read the part that says,Nigerians are peace loving and I gave up on this thread.
the most divided country in Africa is Nigeria with insults on other tribes, killings here and there,nepotism, tyranny, wickedness, skull miners, terrorisms, cybercrimes, petty thieves and political criminals, where is the peace loving?

1 Like

Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by forgiveness: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
mtisthequbit, shma, gallivant, ednited, jln115
kikuyu1, theenchanter, forgiveness, abohboy, TayserMahrii, Samorobo2, theenchanter

This is where it should be. That thread is as good as dead like dodo. grin

Please, copy other moniker and call them here. grin
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1 post=92962698:
kolisokoloko

Nonsense. Who are the lauging stock? Our pacesetting musicians who put the whole Africa on the world map of popular music? Elite athletes and champions like Anthony Joshua, Efe Ajagba, Isreal Adesanya, Kamaru Usman et al? Pioneering medical/engineering/professional experts who are the very best in their field worldwide? Or is it our influential business and religious leaders other Africans envy that folks are laughing at?

Globally, everyone knows a Nigerian more impressive than all their African compatriots. Be it wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Anthony Joshua, Israel Adesanya, Ogunlesi, Rotimi Akinosho, TB Joshua etc , etc, etc .

Yes Nigeria is badly led but it says a lot for many of you that the negatives are all you focus on whereas many worldwide who are not from Nigeria look at us as very unique, pacesetting and special people.

Damn proud of Nigerians and even Nigeria because the nation, regardless of her problems, still breeds outstanding human beings.

1 Like

Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
I didn't read everything,I just jump and read some part,unfortunately I read the part that says,Nigerians are peace loving and I gave up on this thread.
the most divided country in Africa is Nigeria with insults on other tribes, killings here and there,nepotism, tyranny, wickedness, skull miners, terrorisms, cybercrimes, petty thieves and political criminals, where is the peace loving?

Did you equally read the part I stated abroad?
Nigerians abroad are peace loving(EOD).
I don't know why but,it's 99.5% true.

Not all at home is into all this vices you stated mind you. undecided

STEREOTYPE (It has finished the world).
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Veqtor: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
candidtalk:

Nonsense. Who are the lauging stock? Our pacesetting musicians who put the whole Africa on the world map of popular music? Elite athletes and champions like Anthony Joshua, Efe Ajagba, Isreal Adesanya, Kamaru Usman et al? Pioneering medical/engineering/professional experts who are the very best in their field worldwide? Or is it our influential business and religious leaders other Africans envy that folks are laughing at?

Globally, everyone knows a Nigerian more impressive than all their African compatriots. Be it wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Anthony Joshua, Israel Adesanya, Ogunlesi, Rotimi Akinosho, TB Joshua etc , etc, etc .

Yes Nigeria is badly led but it says a lot for many of you that the negatives are all you focus on whereas many worldwide who are not from Nigeria look at us as very unique, pacesetting and special people.

Damn proud of Nigerians and even Nigeria because the nation, regardless of her problems, still breeds outstanding human beings.

Let's say yu are right about African countries being envious
So y r Nigerians being kicked out of other developed countries?

It pains me to say this but they are right in a way. Some Nigerians r cultists n criminals here... Then they manage to cross the shores of Nigeria, and they carry their criminal ways over there.

How many times have we heard of Cult clashes in Italy, India nd Spain? Countless times!

So yes...the bad government is one of the major causes of this humiliation we face in other countries...but some Nigerians drag the country in the mud too. Let's face it
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
They can never be right in any way.
Not all Nigerians abroad are into this criminal vices you typed about. Guess what,the innocent ones there are being fed on,while the morons into all this evil roam free.
Now,don't equally tell me there's no working security system there since these countries are one of the best.

Even Americans with the high rate of racism there, can't be as useless as this.

But,this is not racism grin grin

@veqtor
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ednited(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
forgiveness:
kikuyu1, theenchanter, forgiveness, abohboy, TayserMahrii, Samorobo2, theenchanter

Who closed the thread tho?? grin
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
forgiveness:

This won't go nowhere na
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

This won't go nowhere na

Doesn't matter.
I know you well among the ipod uyamuri afonja pretenders. undecided
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by tobechi74: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
What happened to United States of Africa
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by supercase1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
candidtalk:

Kolisokoloko
The lamentation diaries of a Nigerian
grin grin grin
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
StacyO:

Doesn't matter.

I know you well among the ipod uyamuri afonja pretenders.
undecided

Are you sayen am not a Omuluabi ?
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Finnese001: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
I can never defend NIGERIA

Olomaje
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
supercase1:

Kolisokoloko
The lamentation diaries of a Nigerian
grin grin grin

Yes and you display the lamentations of a saboteur IPOBian who wants to beneift from Nigeria yet sell her out to enemies out of devilish hatred of fellow Nigerians.

You lot should continue partnering with South africans and Ghanaians to mock Nigeria. Doing so onlyvserves to strengthen the conviction that Igbos, as haters of Nigeria and Nigerians, are not fit to lead Nigeria and Nigerians.

The irony is that it is mainly the antics
of Igbos in South Africa and Ghana all Nigerians come under judgement for yet some of us still see the need to defend our nation, and all her citizens, above tribalistic proclivities. You and your brethrens are shameless enemies-within. Simple.
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by supercase1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
candidtalk:

Yes and you display the lamentations of a saboteur IPOBian who wants to beneift from Nigeria yet sell her out to enemies out of devilish hatred of fellow Nigerians.

You lot should continue partnering with South africans and Ghanaians to mock Nigeria. Doing so onlyvserves to strengthen the conviction that Igbos, as haters of Nigeria and Nigerians, are not fit to lead Nigeria and Nigerians.

The irony is that it is mainly the antics
of Igbos in South Africa and Ghana all Nigerians come under judgement for yet some of us still see the need to defend our nation, and all her citizens, above tribalistic proclivities. You and your brethrens are shameless enemies-within. Simple.
Continue hating on igbos while Nigeria continue to dwindle daily,igbos aren't ruling yet Nigeria is downsliding daily at a rapid speed every minute.is that Igbo fault too.hypocrisy bigotry and hatred will lead Nigeria very soon to promise Land cheesy
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

Doesn't matter.

I know you well among the ipod uyamuri afonja pretenders.
undecided
Wanted sending you a mail but I discovered I can't unless you're following me back. Can you please do ? Afterall if it ain't Nairaland it ain't Nairaland right?
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Wanted sending you a mail but I discovered I can't unless you're following me back. Can you please do ? Afterall if it ain't Nairaland it ain't Nairaland right?

I don't check PM's
If you wish to get in touch,send me your Facebook name and what your picture looks like.
Or better still,Instagram/number. Don't get the hopes too high smiley
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

I don't check PM's
If you wish to get in touch,send me your Facebook name and what your picture looks like.
Or better still,Instagram/number. Don't get the hopes too high smiley
I'll only do that on PM please. Got my policies too, I'm sorry
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I'll only do that on PM please. Got my policies too, I'm sorry

Rules are bound to be broken someday. I didn't set policies for PM's. I can't cause my email isn't accessible.
I'm sure you fb acct. is accessible, isn't it?
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

Rules are bound to be broken someday. I didn't set policies for PM's. I can't cause my email isn't accessible.
I'm sure you fb acct. is accessible, isn't it?
I don't have a functional FB account undecided
Ok.. how about your linkedin URL
Or Twitter handle?
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I don't have a functional FB account undecided Ok.. how about your linkedin URL Or Twitter handle?
How about your Instagram??
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

How about your Instagram??
Don't have a functional one
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
If it's a photo, I have it on now
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Don't have a functional one
mmmmm It is well.
Re: Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down). by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

mmmmm
It is well.
I'm not of that generation sad

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Moderator Of Northern Extraction On Nairaland? / Oduduwa Mega Rally Jn Ibadan / Ex-directors, Others Raise The Alarm Over Nepotism In NIA, Petition NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.