Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17373 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
It is now obvious that Nigeria is just a dead donkey full of illiterate and criminals and other African countries are far in front technology industrially and educationally wise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
You forgot to add Namibia,Botswana,Rwanda,Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia and Egypt.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by backT(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
It is now obvious that Nigeria is just a dead donkey full of illiterate and criminals and other African countries are far in front technology industrially and educationally wise
You free to relocate to those countries. Nonsense.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by adenigga(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
backT:

You free to relocate to those countries. Nonsense.

You are too much!

God bless you!!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Don't allow yourself to be fooled with the pictures of capital cities, travel to those countries and you'll thank God that you're Nigerian

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by tribalmall: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thank you very much for reminding me I said other African countries to. You have a country like the giant of Africa which is just a decoration

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't allow yourself to be fooled with the pictures of capital cities, travel to those countries and you'll thank God that you're Nigerian

Illiterate I have been to more than 17 African countries and I have spent 34 years outside Nigeria in other African country

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc

I have been to more than 17 African countries and Nigeria is no where all of them are in front of us even if you look human development index 158 in the world. It is not even South Africa only you go to Botswana Namibia Kenya Zambia Ethiopia you will know that Nigeria is nothing just a shadow

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate I have been to more than 17 African countries and I have spent 34 years outside Nigeria in other African country
You have been to 17 countries with this your mindset of insulting before stating your points and your not in prison. Guy lie with caution

20 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have two questions for you, how well do you know Nigeria?
How many states have you visited in Nigeria?

12 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You have been to 17 countries with this your mindset of insulting before stating your points and your not in prison. Guy lie with caution
Nigeria ranks as one of the lowest in Human Development Indices, even in Africa. However, the politicians and former military generals rank the highest in the world, even better than their counterparts in United States,Japan and Switzerland with all their perks and embezzlement of the nation resources.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

I have two questions for you, how well do you know Nigeria?
How many states have you visited in Nigeria?

I was born in Nigeria my friend and I have been to all the states in southwest East northern parts of the country also Abuja Kano kaduna niger state Minna and Bida. Nigeria is a total shithole where my Nigerian Brothers can only support and vote for a criminal

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Bkayyy: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria ranks as one of the lowest in Human Development Indices, even in Africa. However, the politicians and former military generals rank the highest in the world, even better than their counterparts in United States,Japan and Switzerland with all their perks and embezzlement of the nation resources.
Remember HDI is not just about development, it includes these three factors ; life expectancy index, education index and income index. Nigeria is a very big Country with fluctuating levels in distribution of these three factors based on the size, like the huge gap on these factors between the north and south. So to make a full report, the south with HDI that is better than most African countries have to be merged with the worse HDI of the North thus resulting to that bad HDI you see us taking home with, as opposed to some African countries where almost half of their populations reside in the capital cities and small land mass bridging the gap a little.
Apart from South Africa and some those at the horn, no sub Saharan country is better than Nigeria in over all performance

12 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

In Nigeria you do not blame the politicians that is what the people want Nigerian all over the world can only vote for a criminal this is what they like. You've been in America UK Canada Sweden Nigerian in these countries will tell you they have to vote for their own criminal they cannot vote for an outsider. You do not blame the government in Nigeria it is the Citizens to blame even if you put Nigerians on the moon the first thing they will vote for is a Nigerian criminal nothing else. The more the vote the happier they are when suffering

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by seanblaise(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
As long as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is still better than any other country in this continent. We just have bad leadership and bad media. It took America more than 200years to perfect their democracy, although we will someday perfect ours, but its going to be a while longer. Have you ever wondered why in ALL action Hollywood movies you see especially when it concerns US military and middle eastern countries or war torn countries like Somalia, American soldiers ALWAYS wins? They are trying to paint a picture that their military is the best in the world. Have you also wondered why the English media over hype any White English footballer in the premier league? They are also painting a picture that they are better than others. So tge earlier Nigerian media begin to sell out positive images of Nigeria, the more the world will begin to appreciate this great country.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I was born in Nigeria my friend and I have been to all the states in southwest East northern parts of the country also Abuja Kano kaduna niger state Minna and Bida. Nigeria is a total shithole where my Nigerian Brothers can only support and vote for a criminal

See finishing! sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Remember HDI is not just about development, it includes these three factors ; life expectancy index, education index and income index. Nigeria is a very big Country with fluctuating levels in distribution of these three factors based on the size, like the huge gap on these factors between the north and south. So to make a full report, the south with HDI that is better than most African countries have to be merged with the worse HDI of the North thus resulting to that bad HDI you see us taking home with, as opposed to some African countries where almost half of their populations reside in the capital cities and small land mass bridging the gap a little.
Apart from South Africa and some those at the horn, no sub Saharan country is better than Nigeria in over all performance

My friend Ghana outperforms Nigeria in all aspects. Not even that 37% of Nigerians leaving the country today are traveling to other African countries. Nigeria has the two worst cities in Africa to live in Abuja and Lagos. Nigeria is no where in infrastructure even the president has been saying it up and down the place. The only think you have in Nigeria are a few people like the Yoruba which are illiterate which just-fool themselves that Nigeria is a giant then the next day they send their children to other universities in Africa and they go to other African countries for operation when they need medical treatment. Also you have the hausa and fulani which are professional illiterate. The only tribe which is reasonable is Nigeria in development might be the igbos but now most of them are investing in other countries

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
seanblaise:
As long as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is still better than any other country in this continent. We just have bad leadership and bad media. It took America more than 200years to perfect their democracy, although we will someday perfect ours, but its going to be a while longer. Have you ever wondered why in ALL action Hollywood movies you see especially when it concerns US military and middle eastern countries or war torn countries like Somalia, American soldiers ALWAYS wins? They are trying to paint a picture that their military is the best in the world. Have you also wondered why the English media over hype any White English footballer in the premier league? They are also painting a picture that they are better than others. So tge earlier Nigerian media begin to sell out positive images of Nigeria, the more the world will begin to appreciate this great country.

Anyone trying to blame ‘bad leadership’ and ‘bad media’ for the woes of Nigeria today is just being evasive of the real issues! Those are symptoms of the major problem facing Nigeria and not the genesis of it!

The number one problem facing Nigeria today is the faulty political and economic structure on which it’s built! Fix that, and watch most of these problems either fade into oblivion or become bite-sized and manageable!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kissiemu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend Ghana outperforms Nigeria in all aspects. Not even that 37% of Nigerians leaving the country today are traveling to other African countries. Nigeria has the two worst cities in Africa to live in Abuja and Lagos. Nigeria is no where in infrastructure even the president has been saying it up and down the place. The only think you have in Nigeria are a few people like the Yoruba which are illiterate which just-fool themselves that Nigeria is a giant then the next day they send their children to other universities in Africa and they go to other African countries for operation when they need medical treatment. Also you have the hausa and fulani which are professional illiterate. The only tribe which is reasonable is Nigeria in development might be the igbos but now most of them are investing in other countries
You are already turning your own thread to a tribal war ground.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please I am begging somebody to move this to the front page

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So why are u still here Go to Kenya na
Disgusting unpatriotic folks

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been to more than 17 African countries and Nigeria is no where all of them are in front of us even if you look human development index 158 in the world. It is not even South Africa only you go to Botswana Namibia Kenya Zambia Ethiopia you will know that Nigeria is nothing just a shadow

You have been to 17countries doesn't mean u have lived in 17countries. When u live there u will see all their filth and problems as against visiting as a yourist. Don't be naive, all countries have their problems. And u are part of nigerias problems

15 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Anyone trying to blame ‘bad leadership’ and ‘bad media’ for the woes of Nigeria today is just being evasive of the real issues! Those are symptoms of the major problem facing Nigeria and not the genesis of it!

The number one problem facing Nigeria today is the faulty political and economic structure on which it’s built! Fix that, and watch most of these problems either fade into oblivion or become bite-sized and manageable!

That is the mistake which we have been making since independence you cannot fix something which is run by illiteracy. Illiteracy is the number one problem which we have in the country. The high level of illiteracy is really affecting with Nigeria's even abroad you can see that we are illiterate only will be deceiving ourselves because of a small handful of Nigerians which are doing well in other countries

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
allthingsgood:

So why are u still here Go to Kenya na
Disgusting unpatriotic folks

Patriotic or not the fact still remains we are nowhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Patriotic or not the fact still remains we are nowhere

Correction: YOU are nowhere, not we!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

That is the mistake which we have been making since independence you cannot fix something which is run by illiteracy. Illiteracy is the number one problem which we have in the country. The high level of illiteracy is really affecting with Nigeria's even abroad you can see that we are illiterate only will be deceiving ourselves because of a small handful of Nigerians which are doing well in other countries

I don't know who brainwashed you into this self-hate and deep low self esteem, but there is no other country in this world with more educated citizens than Nigeria. I have lived in the southern Africa and in Europe and people in these regions actually expect intellectual prowess just by the fact that u are Nigerian.
My friend pls help yourself and wash off the filth your colonizers have used to block your eyes. Nigeria is the greatest country on Earth!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Fake news!Better in which performance?Provision of portable water,security,electricity,sanitation,education,road network,good governance,health facilities.

10 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by surplusk: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You will not stop this madness of yours. You this illitrate and criminal.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by nku5: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is just a big for nothing country. Even Cameroonians make fun of us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
allthingsgood:

I don't know who brainwashed you into this self-hate and deep low self esteem, but there is no other country in this world with more educated citizens than Nigeria. I have lived in the southern Africa and in Europe and people in these regions actually expect intellectual prowess just by the fact that u are Nigerian.
My friend pls help yourself and wash off the filth your colonizers have used to block your eyes. Nigeria is the greatest country on Earth!

You are lying and you have never been to any other African country even if you go to South Africa Botswana and Zambia Malawi Benin Republic Togo Cameroon Ghana Cote d'Ivoire they will tell you that Nigerians are criminal. Even in the plane even in the bus the right posters and stickers that Nigerians are criminals keep on deceiving yourself which southern African country did you go to start naming them. I have been to all the countries in southern Africa and state in southern Africa for more than 18 years back to back. What I have noticed about my Nigerian people they are empty vessels which like fooling themselves but the reality of the situation they are just burgers

6 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
To make this discussion fear how do I move this to front page so that a lot of people can participate in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wike: Kaduna Suffering From Evils El-Rufai Once Wished Rivers / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.