Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers (53434 Views)

Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by AmuDimpka: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
I noticed that it is the Muslim Yorubas that hold away in this NURTW stuff...why is it that way ?
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Praise singing and preparing this one for political position. What a country?
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by anonimi: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
We thank Asiwaju Tinubu for helping the needy with his money, please let us know if the money was stolen from your village or anywhere at all.
I'm very sure it wasn't your allocation money or your village kerosene and wheelbarrow money.
God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin grin grin

What gives you the impression that I am not more a Lagosian than the Iragbiji import you are wailing for?

As for kerosene in Abia, I have a thread for that below for your enjoyment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5534927/pdp-matters-reference

Otherwise continue your suffering and shmiling under the yoke of Ogbeni Ojuyobo.
Kan mi da pelu oku Iya Adele................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10050094_fbimg1566038363620_jpeg2b76ea2f023e60ecac9a80a5260a500e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by NGpatriot: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s]
anonimi:

What gives you the impression that I am not more a Lagosian than the Iragbiji import you are wailing for?

As for kerosene in Abia, I have a thread for that below for your enjoyment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5534927/pdp-matters-reference

Otherwise continue your suffering and shmiling under the yoke of Ogbeni Ojuyobo.
Kan mi da pelu oku Iya Adele................................

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10050094_fbimg1566038363620_jpeg2b76ea2f023e60ecac9a

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg
[/s]

Look at this ipob trying to troll me.

I'll pay you attention when you show me what Tinubu stole from your poor and wretched wheelbarrow and kerosene village.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Deborah98(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Was he to stand before undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Muftimenk: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonjas can prostrate to you even before mining your skull. To prostrate no mean anything to them
[s]
Azmanaty:
Afonjas can prostrate to you even before mining your skull. To prostrate no mean anything to them
[/s]
Azmanaty:
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wretched Fool na so. Terrorist sharia adherent you remain cursed. cheesy cheesy

YOU WILL WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

bmc almajiri, bastard!
BOFA2020:
BOFA2020 IS CURSED!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Taiwojon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
lekanolas:
Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly know as MC Oluomo was the cynosure of all eyes as he walked into the venue of the 8th day fidau prayers for the mother of the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi in Iwo on Tuesday, August 18.

Alhaja Suebat Amope Alimi nee Akanbi died on Tuesday, August 11 after a brief illness. She was buried that same day according to Islamic rites

MC Oluwo who walked into the venue of the 8th day fidau with the treasurer of the union in the state, Mustapha Adekunle also known as Sego was well received.

In what drew gasps of surprise and applause, Oluomo prostrated several times to greet traditional rulers and elders already seated.

In attendance were Governor of Osun State,Gboyega Oyetola , several traditional rulers and popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Muyideen Bello.

http://newsday.com.ng/so-respectful-mc-oluomo-prostrates-to-greet-elders-at-oluwo-of-iwo-mums-8th-fidau-prayers/

See pictures below:

and how is this news.

eyes service.
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by BOFA2020: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s]
Jamjoon:
Wretched Fool na so. Terrorist sharia adherent you remain cursed. cheesy cheesy

YOU WILL WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

bmc almajiri, bastard!
[/s]

LMAO... grin grin grin grin grin grin

The bastard retar@ed delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey is scared as fvkc. IPIG monkey keeps sending me trash thinking I'm as shallow and dumb as him.
Useless curses that means NOTHING to me. I'm not one of your village idiot like you that worries about some dumb ass curse from an slowpoke gala hawking hungry motherfucker. I can feed your whole clan for a whole year with what I make in just one week and still have enough left to give to others.

Better go and get a real job or use your brain to create legal business that will take your away from your miserable low life, low IQ poverty stricken living. Poverty of the mind, soul and body is you lot in life. Bastard biafuro OSU slave monkey.
Go and jump in the Lagos lagoon if you can't contribute noting meaningful to human existence besides drinking Namdiot Cownu's Urine.
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sharia pig na so. You are cursed, you remain cursed! cheesy cheesy

YOU SHALL WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!!! cheesy cheesy

BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

BOFA2020 IS CURSED!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by osazsky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Make those slaves nor worry.tinubu go soon make this one Lagos governor.he is so humble as a yoruba man I love the way he respects his elders and want him to govern us for 20 years
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by mosaicafrique: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
It gives more respect, when a big man humble himself before his Elders irrespective of their financial level.
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Ayomi90: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
cucumbae:
Why dem go suffer?Na him dey feed them?He can never be governor of Lagos because he no get the educational criteria to become governor.Except him forge Toronto certificate like him godfather.
Is that not enough for him him to be the Governor since his godfathers forged he too can. Nd concerning if he feeds Igbo's, is Tinubu feeding Igbo's too, why ar they always crying abt him?
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by linearity: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
How dis come follow be news?

It is norm for a Yoruba man or lady to prostrate when greeting elders....
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by earnit5: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
really
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by EmekaA125(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Azmanaty:
Lol
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by foreshore(m): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2020
lekanolas:
Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly know as MC Oluomo was the cynosure of all eyes as he walked into the venue of the 8th day fidau prayers for the mother of the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi in Iwo on Tuesday, August 18.

Alhaja Suebat Amope Alimi nee Akanbi died on Tuesday, August 11 after a brief illness. She was buried that same day according to Islamic rites

MC Oluwo who walked into the venue of the 8th day fidau with the treasurer of the union in the state, Mustapha Adekunle also known as Sego was well received.

In what drew gasps of surprise and applause, Oluomo prostrated several times to greet traditional rulers and elders already seated.

In attendance were Governor of Osun State,Gboyega Oyetola , several traditional rulers and popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Muyideen Bello.

http://newsday.com.ng/so-respectful-mc-oluomo-prostrates-to-greet-elders-at-oluwo-of-iwo-mums-8th-fidau-prayers/

See pictures below:

How does that help Nigerian economy!
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Ayomi90:

Is that not enough for him him to be the Governor since his godfathers forged he too can. Nd concerning if he feeds Igbo's, is Tinubu feeding Igbo's too, why ar they always crying abt him?
I no say na tinubu send you to come and defend him
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Ayomi90: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
cucumbae:
I no say na tinubu send you to come and defend him
Ah Ah, Tinubu is our father so what do u expect? undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ayomi90:
Ah Ah, Tinubu is our father so what do u expect? undecided
Continue.
Re: MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers by Ayomi90: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
cucumbae:
Continue.
Before nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.