Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God (355 Views)

Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ep. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Ep. 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Ep. 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Ep. 5:25-27 contains the process that leads to the rapture of the sons of God. The three verses represent the three stages of the process.
Re: The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stage 1: Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Jesus finished this work about two thousand years ago and the only reason why he did the work is to make the Church holy. If Jesus finished this work some two thousand years ago, why is it still part of the process that leads to the rapture? It is because a human being needs to be a partaker of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ in order to be a true member of the Church.

Mk. 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
Mk. 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Ac. 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Ro. 6:3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
Ro. 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
Ro. 6:5 If we have been united with him like this in his death, we will certainly also be united with him in his resurrection.

In order to become a true member of the Church of Jesus Christ, one needs to be baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit (Jn. 3:5). Water baptism into the name of Jesus Christ unites a person with the death of Jesus Christ. By faith, the person is united with Jesus Christ in his death on the cross and in his burial (Ga. 2:20). When the person is baptized in the Holy Spirit, the person is now united with Jesus Christ in his resurrection. Any person who has been baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit is a son of God, a potential joint-heir with Jesus Christ (Ro. 8:17).
Re: The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stage 2: Cleansing by the washing with water through the word

We are now dealing with a son of God. A son of God should be exactly like Jesus Christ, the original son of God. It is not proper for a son of God to be like a mere man.

1Jn. 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
1Jn. 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn. 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.

In order for a son of God to become exactly like Jesus Christ, he must purify himself. Being exactly like Jesus Christ means that one has been filled to the measure of all the fullness of God (Ep. 3:9). In order for the Holy Spirit to fill a son of God to the measure of all the fullness of God, there must be no sin at all in the son of God. In fact, as we can see in the Bible, in order for a son of God to be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God, God allows Satan to go and tempt that son of God to see if he could sin. God did it to Adam and Eve (Genesis 3); and He did it to Jesus Christ (Mt. 4:1-10). Even Elijah was tested before he was elevated to the spiritual level at which he could exit planet earth without tasting death (1 Kg. 19:11-12) If Elijah had gone out when either the great and powerful wind or the earthquake or the fire manifested, he would have failed to receive the transformation that qualified him to be taken out of the world by the chariot of fire. He was able to recognize the presence of God and then went out.

In the case of Adam and Eve, as well as that of Jesus Christ, they had never sinned before. Satan had to try to get them to sin for the first time. Satan succeeded with Adam and Eve, but failed with Jesus Christ. See what happened after Satan failed with Jesus Christ:

Mt. 4:11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Lk. 4:14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside.

In the case of today’s sons of God, they are not free from sin. The starting point for them then is to first of all rid themselves of sins. After that, God will still allow Satan to try them, to see if they could commit sin. It is only after they have passed Satan’s examination that they will be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Am. 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Recently, sons of God have been receiving revelations from God indicating that the rapture is very near. One group of Christians came out with the news that 40-days revival will commence on September 2nd, 2020. This news is very significant because Jesus Christ spent forty days in the desert before he faced Satan’s temptation. Even Elijah trekked for forty days before he faced his own trial. Pastor Dana Coverstone of Kentucky, USA, has received elaborate revelations that show that great revival and trials will come upon the Body of Christ starting in September 2020. What I can conclude from some of the revelations received by people of God that I have seen is that 40-days revival will commence on September 2nd; by first full moon of October (October 1st), Satan and his angels begin war in heaven against Michael and angels of God (Re. 12:7); by October 11th when the 40-days revival end, Satan and his angels are hurled down into the world (Re. 12:9). Satan and his angels unleash horrendous trial and attack against the sons of God. There will be great falling away of sons of God who hadn’t previously purified themselves or who don’t know how to maintain their purity in the face of Satan’s onslaught.

Re. 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
Re: The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Purification from Sins

Nu. 19:1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron:
Nu. 19:2 “This is a requirement of the law that the LORD has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke.
Nu. 19:3 Give it to Eleazar the priest; it is to be taken outside the camp and slaughtered in his presence.
Nu. 19:4 Then Eleazar the priest is to take some of its blood on his finger and sprinkle it seven times towards the front of the Tent of Meeting.
Nu. 19:5 While he watches, the heifer is to be burned — its hide, flesh, blood and offal.
Nu. 19:6 The priest is to take some cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet wool and throw them onto the burning heifer.
Nu. 19:7 After that, the priest must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water. He may then come into the camp, but he will be ceremonially unclean till evening.
Nu. 19:8 The man who burns it must also wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he too will be unclean till evening.
Nu. 19:9 “A man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer and put them in a ceremonially clean place outside the camp. They shall be kept by the Israelite community for use in the water of cleansing; it is for purification from sin.

Numbers 19 begins with, "This is a requirement of the law that the Lord has commanded." Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the Law, but to fulfill them. Followers of Jesus are meant to also fulfill the Law. However, there is a paradigm shift; everything in the Old Testament is just a physical pattern of spiritual realities in the New Testament. Hence, in the Old Testament, even though the practice described in Nu. 19:9, which is washing the body with ashes of burnt heifer dissolved in water, actually served the purpose of disinfecting the bodies of the people who gathered in the temple ground from different places, thereby preventing the possibility of epidemic breaking out, it was a type of purification from sin. We then see that purification from sins is carried out by means of the relics of a previous sacrifice dissolved in water, being used to wash away the sins. In the New Testament, there is only one sacrifice; Jesus' sacrifice of atonement for our sins. The relics of Jesus' sacrifice is his blood. Even though the blood of Jesus is not physically available to us, we can access the blood of Jesus by faith, through the Spirit. So, the blood of Jesus replaces ashes of burnt heifer. Water in which the ashes of the burnt heifer is dissolved is replaced by word of faith. We therefore purify our hearts from sins with the blood of Jesus by word of faith through the Holy Spirit.

Ep. 5:26 To make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.

Ja. 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

I personally carry out purification from sins, every morning and evening by praying as follows:

“In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I sprinkle all my inward and outward parts with the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God. I wash away from my heart all unrighteousness, every misdeed of the flesh (Ro. 8:13), every act of the sinful nature (Ga. 5:21) by the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit.”

As I purify myself by the blood of Jesus using word of faith, I use my imagination to visualize the blood of Jesus (operated by the Holy Spirit) washing my whole being, especially my heart. It has great effect on my life. I also wash members of my family. Washing by the blood of Jesus Christ should be done frequently during the demonic onslaught against the minds of sons of God that will happen in the month of October.
Re: The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stage 3: Present her to himself as a radiant Church

Sons of God who purify themselves and who pass Satan’s examination will be filled to measure of all the fullness of God. They will transform from mortal to immortality. This is the adoption of the sons of God—resurrection. Jesus Christ remained on earth for forty days after his resurrection, before he ascended to heaven. Today’s sons of God will attain to resurrection sometime in October. They may stay for another forty days in their resurrection form, during which most people will not be able to see them, before Jesus Christ calls them up to the clouds. If they spend forty days after their resurrection, rapture will take place by full moon of November.
Re: The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Full Prayer Points Of MFM ‘power Must Change Hands’ October 2020 / Ever Slept and Dreamt About Perfumes?, Please Come In For Interpretations / VIDEO: Another Nigerian Pastor Who Prophesied Trump Victory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.