Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated (1957 Views)

Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by andyanders: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2020
2cribz:
So many bastard lazy fools on nairaland.OP you are a scammer.baztard liar,impostor. No baztard go send u any money.no go find work stupid guy.baztard. OP is a scam ,a guy and a dumie

The guy don run comot for line 'cus he has been bursted. Who knows the owner of the picture, for the dp he is using. Maybe lifted from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2020
And to think that a so called guy sent him 50k on the other thread?

Naso Nigeria guys mumu reach? Because of a smelling hole inbetween a girls legs, una go just dey mumu unaselves. Tufiakwa.
Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by Ofemmanu1: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2020
uchelvlink:
thanks and God bless you for the insults.
Please it's either you have what it takes to help me or allow others do. Thank you once again

Fuckkk off me!

Stupid eediot, nobody will help you.
Youre just a basterrd motherfhcker!

Next year, we are waiting for another version how a man bought two tecno phone without paying.

Eleribu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by VanTee20(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2020
You are a dumb scammer! You didn't even have the sense to try your format on a new account, maybe you will get an innocent person to fall for it like UmuEri did in the first thread. It's scammers like you that make it hard for people to help the ones that are truly in need. Shame on you!
uchelvlink:
please help me. If I knew what to do and how to do it I would have don it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by JohnnyPalmer: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
You scammed an innocent person with a genuine concern to help via a fake cooked up story 2 years ago

50k for that matter

You still want to run same scam 2 years later with same account, I believe you have other accounts for same purpose

Don't worry, life is all about checks and balances, whatever you sow, you will reap... Continue

Sadly, 2 years later.... You are still wallowing in poverty and desperation

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by etibaba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cc Seun, UmuEri, Tabbaz, Dominique, Mynd44

This same moniker came up with the same format two years back and someone sent #50,000 to him/her, fast forward to 2020 same storyline again, people like this are the reason so many people fail to assist people.
Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by KingMicky3286: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nairaland is a forum to read , post, and comment to a thread, it is not a marketplace to buy and sell. If you have trusted anyone in Nigeria without cash on service, you are a fool and you have been fooled . grin

uchelvlink:
Oh! God why me! This is too much for me! How can i bear this. I am devastated? How do I explain this? cry cry

Please who can help me locate this young with his contact number 08089740102.

He I no longer taking my calls and the number has been finally switched off. He came to my Phone shop, collected 3 phones (2 Android and one button phone)

He requested for account number so he could do a transfer but after much trail he then claimed it has been successful and then gave me his contact to call him once I get the alert since it a network issue.

Innocently I allowed this man to go with those phones thinking he was geniune. After some minutes I called him and he picked and assured me I will still get the alert that I should exercise patience.

It's almost 13 hours and I haven't seen any alert and the young man has refused to pick my calls. He either puts it busy or refuses to pick. And finally he switched off!

What can I do! I am finished! Even when I am managing to feed! cry cry cry

God take away this temptation from me it is too much!

Here is the young man's number 08089740102. Anybody with solution on how to track him down should please help!
The
Re: I Have Been Swindled By This Number 08089740102, Please Help I Am Devastated by Olabode971(f): 5:24am On Aug 20, 2020
VanTee20:
You are a dumb scammer! You didn't even have the sense to try your format on a new account, maybe you will get an innocent person to fall for it like UmuEri did in the first thread. It's scammers like you that make it hard for people to help the ones that are truly in need. Shame on you!

Abi ooh....wicked pipu upandown.

grin

Na that UmuEri I pity far... e just dashout hin 50kolanut for this shitholeAs$Licker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists / Fraudster- Wanted By FBI/EFCC / Nigerian Student Named EBINABO TARIYEMIENYO MEINDINYO Found Dead In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.