Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hilarious! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious! (649 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! by heartyruby: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
A bride and her husband were on honeymoon. The bride said,"Honey,you know i'm a virgin and knows nothing abt sex,please explain it to me first" the husband said "Okay,i'l make a simple explanation,your private place is a 'prison' and my private thing is the 'prisoner' so we are going to put the prisoner in the prison. So they had their first encounter. Moments later as the guy was lying on the bed the bride looks at him seductively and says"I think the prisoner has escaped" So they share another experience, Later on the bride enjoying this new experience says to her husband "Honey it seems the prisoner has escaped lets put him back" The guy is now tired but gives in to please his wife. Later on in the afternoon the guy picks a cigarette smokes it at the edge of the bed his bride comes and says "Honey the prisoner has escaped again"The man YELLS out, "OKAY this is enough,i did not say it was life sentence, ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: Hilarious! by Fulanee: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2011
9ce one. cool cool cool
Re: Hilarious! by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2011
Oh my dayz! cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious! by sima(f): 5:06am On Feb 17, 2011
old joke , grin
Re: Hilarious! by Nelson6(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2011
nice grin
Re: Hilarious! by oderemo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
good joke
Re: Hilarious! by shakara4u(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
lmao,

married to a nympho
Re: Hilarious! by Yemmyc(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
Haahaahaaa *laughin ma head off*his wife shld av said''BUT IT SHLD B LIFE IMPRISONMENT WIF HARD LABOUR''

(1) (Reply)

You Must Win This! / Boko Harams New Recruit! / Decide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.