Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Who Considers Children More When Thinking Of A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Considers Children More When Thinking Of A Divorce (197 Views)

Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Considers Children More When Thinking Of A Divorce by Rtk5: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
When couples are at a point of divorce, who amongst them do you think is always willing to work harder to avert the divorce & safe the marriage for the sake of the child because some men or women do not give a damn about an innocent child when thinking of divorce?
Re: Who Considers Children More When Thinking Of A Divorce by frozen70(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rtk5:
When couples are at a point of divorce, who amongst them do you think is always willing to work harder to avert the divorce & safe the marriage for the sake of the child because some men or women do not give a damn about an innocent child when thinking of divorce?

No one goes into marriage to get divorced

Circumstances that will threaten peace of mind, life and happiness is one of the reasons

But if the woman is working and the man is working and divorce issues comes up, she is definitely going with the child because she is capable

If in a situation the woman is not working and have no hope of #10, she stays and endure the emotional trauma for the sake of the children

Woe betide the man if he doesn't have any means of lively hood, it will be better for him not to trigger anything that will lead to divorce

He will not be with the wife or the children but may have access to them

The best is, let's manage each other so far your life is not threatened

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Mom MUST "CALM DOWN" / Earn Every 10days Without Referral In CHYMALL / Voice Of An Unfortunate Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.