Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter (1659 Views)

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Theayoadams: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Following an election held on Sunday, August 9th of this year, Nollywood filmmaker Ayo AdeyKosh has emerged the new Governor of the Theatre Arts and Motion Picture Producers Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN), USA Chapter.

The Governorship election — which is first of its kind and has produced Mrs AdeyKosh as the suitable candidate for the position with support from other Nollywood actors in the diaspora, will see her leading the affairs of the TAMPAN USA Zone 2 for a stipulated period of time.

Ayo AdeyKosh is a USA-based Nollywood actress, producer, scriptwriter and dialogue director. Away from film business, she is an accomplished entrepreneur and CEO of eventsonbudget— a corporate outfit that caters for wedding and events decor.

Some of the actors she has collaborated with include Doris Simeon, Yomi Gold, Toyin Adewale, Bimbo Akintola, Shola Kosoko and a host of others.

Ayo has produced and starred in numerous movies including Shindara, Compromise, Oga Madam, Asiri, Love Web, Iwe Igbelu, Sino, Family Blackmail, Strippers, My Regret, Oga, Mojere, Ta Lo Loko and more.

The emergence of Ayo AdeyKosh is perceived to be a right move in the most justifiable direction as this would further elevate the image of the TAMPAN to greater heights in the abroad and back at home.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by JohnCarly: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Actress Ayo Adekosh is really doing great.... Keep the light Mami��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Viktoh20: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congratulations Ayo Adekosh more wins ma
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Emmybod: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congratulations momma @Ayo_adeykosh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Otino100: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS MA'AM.. MORE GRACE
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Haywhygold1999: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Momma you are great, and I pray you keep moving higher. Much love
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Egreatofficial: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mama AYO ADEYKOSH... You're just too amazing and glowing everywhere... Just as you're glowing outside... That's how your inside glows.... One love mama...
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Egreatofficial: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Egreatofficial post=92973324]Mama AYO ADEYKOSH... You're just too amazing and glowing everywhere... Just as you're glowing outside... That's how your inside glows.... One love mama...
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by harjokee: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
You are doing momma Ayoadeykosh...... More grace ma and congratulations once again to you ma......... We are gonna show you off to the world and I will be proud I'm team Ayodadeykosh�����

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congratulations babe
More wins

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by davidpokopikin(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Estherivara75: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congratulations mama. This is really good news. ❤❤����
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Blezkeed: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2020
� Mama ayoadey kosh... Waoooo!!! You are one in a million... I'm really impressed and happy for you ma... Ashani to n sha � dollar gbogbo �� USA... I love you more in particular ma... More wins and more grease to your elbow ma... #cheers
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Somjuls123: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations ma,Keep soaring high,the sky is your stepping stone❤
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Lizzys: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations ma, I am really happy for you ma , you are going places in Jesus name ❤️�❤️
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2020
I thought it was governor of a state in the US undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Josiscojoseph: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by 1olorigain2: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations mama. You are an amazing woman you deserve every good things life has to offer. More Wins ma
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Missyajoke(f): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Theayoadams:

Following an election held on Sunday, August 9th of this year, Nollywood filmmaker Ayo AdeyKosh has emerged the new Governor of the Theatre Arts and Motion Picture Producers Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN), USA Chapter.

The Governorship election — which is first of its kind and has produced Mrs AdeyKosh as the suitable candidate for the position with support from other Nollywood actors in the diaspora, will see her leading the affairs of the TAMPAN USA Zone 2 for a stipulated period of time.

Ayo AdeyKosh is a USA-based Nollywood actress, producer, scriptwriter and dialogue director. Away from film business, she is an accomplished entrepreneur and CEO of eventsonbudget— a corporate outfit that caters for wedding and events decor.

Some of the actors she has collaborated with include Doris Simeon, Yomi Gold, Toyin Adewale, Bimbo Akintola, Shola Kosoko and a host of others.

Ayo has produced and starred in numerous movies including Shindara, Compromise, Oga Madam, Asiri, Love Web, Iwe Igbelu, Sino, Family Blackmail, Strippers, My Regret, Oga, Mojere, Ta Lo Loko and more.

The emergence of Ayo AdeyKosh is perceived to be a right move in the most justifiable direction as this would further elevate the image of the TAMPAN to greater heights in the abroad and back at home.

I don't know her
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Nnekamary89: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2020
congratulations to you momma. greater you I pray for always and I tap from your blessings. my crush
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Meenaoseni: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
My own favorite celebrity crush

Congratulations momma, more wins and greater achievements ma

You are blessed and ur light shall continue to shine everywhere

#Teamkosh for life
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Laura10: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations mama more wins❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Blackgold20: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Ayo adeykosh is doing a great job congratulations ma more wins more achievement ����
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Abk135: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations mama, more winning more blessings ���

Team Ayokosh we stand ���
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by JohnCarly: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

I don't know her

She's one of the hot amazing actresses based in US
Her movies are very imparting and educating
You can check her out on IG with the handle @ayo_adekosh
Re: Nollywood Actress Ayo Adeykosh Emerges Governor, Tampan USA Chapter by Missyajoke(f): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
JohnCarly:

She's one of the hot amazing actresses based in US
Her movies are very imparting and educating
You can check her out on IG with the handle @ayo_adekosh

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Coming To America 2 Trailer Out: See Casts Before Vs Now / IG Comedian Amarachi Drags Ex-boyfriend For Moving To Her Friend Just Six Months / Temi Otedola Recounts Being Broke And Working In A Clothing Store To Earn $1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.