Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) (37281 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by CastedAyo: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrpvmFyunck

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has tendered an apology to the Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) after she was blacklisted by the association, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old apologised in an Instagram post on Thursday, July 1 and also shared a video.

The video she uploaded was from a live chat Dublin-based blogger, Esther Aboderin popularly called Esabod, held with TAMPAN president Bolaji Amusan aka Mr. Latin where they spoke on Baba Ijesha’s case and other industry issues.

Thanking Esabod for playing the role of peace broker, Iyabo wrote as caption,
“I would like to say thank you to Esabod, God bless you ma, Agba yin a dale. I so much appreciate you mama & Love you.

“To an able & ever-humble president of Tampan, Mr. Latin thank you very much sir. Our big daddies Adebayo Salami, Prince Jide Kosoko and Yinka Quadri on behalf of Nkechi Blessing Sunday my darling aburo & my humble self we apologise to you sirs. We’re sorry for getting you upset, you’re our elders & leaders, we respect you and we’re humbled before you. We will forever appreciate you & honor you. It’s all Peace & Love.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQyBRDAHnHy/?utm_medium=copy_link

The apology comes days after Iyabo said she could never be silenced following TAMPAN’s decision to blacklist her and Nkechi Blessing for gross misconduct and disrespect for the ethics of the association.

“I can never be silenced, know that & know God. Period,” Iyabo had written on Instagram in late June, while Nkechi wrote in the comment section “Nobody can even collect my voice.”

Both actresses openly condemned Baba Ijesha who is accused of defiling the foster teenage daughter of comedienne Princess.

They also clashed with some members of TAMPAN who kicked against them openly condemning Baba Ijesha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Mozino007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chameleon

29 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by squarelead(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
That's what I like . Accept that you are wrong and apologize . Pride won't make some pple do that .

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Apology is never a sign of weakness but a sign of respect and maturity. Good one Iyabo.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by crazymommy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yoruba people say "Ebe la n be osika ko le jeka ra ye lo...

In other words

Apologizing does not always mean you are sorry,but you did it for peace to reign..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
D
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yawn
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
She has no option coz there won't b any movie job to cover her Hoeloesho business. Gragra no dey do anything for this life.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Welovekids1: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin

Her brain don settle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ohh me I think say she get strong head grin grin

Be like olosho no dy pay much again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by tunax5loon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by blessochampion(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
No part is bigger than the Body.

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Butterpie123: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is needed in every clime, to make amends.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wehrey olosho....so she can apologize

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Op,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Amadichisom(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Simple

They must have done something very bad
But for the fact they are women
People go dey feel say the old men want to shine their Congo �

Nawaooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by slawormiir: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Inspiration007: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is the wise thing to do.

Your apology would be accepted. with all the things Nkechi Blessing said I think she has to apologize separately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by lathrowinger: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Before we accept your apology, you must return Dino house back

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by VTJN(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mozino007:
Chameleon
for peace
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by heykims(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
I was expecting to see Iyabo in the video
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by fatherjesse(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Funso Adeolu now
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Go and sin no more
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by KarlWhyte(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
She dn mellow cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Coronavirus84: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nonsense apology. She should have stand on her point, Jide kosoko and others tanpan elders are fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
She for no apologies make her career hit the rock

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Obadebs(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dammnnn!

Good move babe...

You ain't gonna see Craze�
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Kingpele(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hahaha an igbo adage said u can't bypass a man and enter his compound ,now to the case at hand ,if u desire to remain in the gathering of an association ,u most do your best to abide by the rules of it ,condemning a fellow actor whom the judge have not declared guilty is very wrong ,if u most condemn at least wait after the duration of the trial if he is convicted of the crime ....but it is good u realized that you were wrong..God keep us in his love

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Ceenachi: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
I just want to remind you Iyabo Ojo
Remember you promise us that you will kill your self if they release Baba Ijesa, so when are you going to kill your self now grin, I just want to remind you ni cool
Do you still remember those guys who do your own then, maybe will should go and arest them before you kill your self
Zombie grin

25 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by avrilwisedata: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
After all the mouth cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Frustrated woman who likes marriage institution but lacks manner to sustain it.

Instead to amend her ways to enjoy relationship she keeps fighting every man up and down

I pray depression won't kill u at last, rich men are patronising you with big money today because of what yoruba film industry made you of, which you want to pull down at all cost.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match / Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.