Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video (52957 Views)

Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by NettyNelly(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Dirty politicians.

I can provide the help you crave for in your business. Check my signature
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Muftimenk: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
This election go sweet well well
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Sonoyom(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
The full video will be revealed and this one will go mute.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Henrydata(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Ok

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by contigiency(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I watched that video and just shook my head.

Irrespective of the fact that one cannot deduce exactly where the arrest is being planned but the arrogant manner they were discussing shows it is planned for a challenger and not a criminal.

Both of them were buoyed with the power they have acquired. This arrogance is a trade mark of an average black man in power it does not matter the party he belongs.

Nigeria really have a long way to go.

Oga, I hope you are still referring to the same video under discuss? Because that video was too short, just 8 seconds. So where did you get all these descriptions from?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by OlaPhils(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
You are done if you could not fine any fault in this evil government

Donaldomo:
Cry cry baby PDP! The criminal party calling others criminal!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Somebody will be arrested for releasing that video.

But seriously these folks lie like their lives depend on it. Caught in the act and they are spinning one story.

Got to hand it to this administration. Their lies and propaganda is too notch. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Mires: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I watched that video and just shook my head.

Irrespective of the fact that one cannot deduce exactly where the arrest is being planned but the arrogant manner they were discussing shows it is planned for a challenger and not a criminal.

Both of them were buoyed with the power they have acquired. This arrogance is a trade mark of an average black man in power it does not matter the party he belongs.

Nigeria really have a long way to go.

Please share the video with me
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by lomprico(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Garba, we dint see u in the video so how do u know what they were saying?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by mamotalk: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Adams and gambari talked, Sheu is providing explains. can't the two man talk to clear the air

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by popesco123: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Donaldomo:
Please let ipob get Biafra, let we and northern people remain in one Nigeria. Ibo should leave us alone. Buhari is god to our western people.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by 27Pushing30: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Benbellamor:
If you can't provide the full version then we don't believe you sir
Oshiomole was.caught red.handed like a cradle rober stealing meat from pot

If this is “red handed” then hopefully you’ll face same sort of situation soonest and please accept such incoherent recorded conversation as enough to label/convict you.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Brunicekid(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Benbellamor:
Obviously, the Presidency will always come out to deny this naa.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
How many people outside Godwin Obaseki’s Family & friends knew him prior to 2016?, nothing is up to the Edo People, Oshiomhole & APC put him there, and they are going to remove him. Edo People have no say.

Edo people have no say?
U are simply an irredeemable fo0l

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Minjim: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Benbellamor:

Those peddling the video should give you the full version from where they got it from.
How can you come to the court of public opinion with 3 seconds extract from an incoherent conversation and you want to choke us with what you think is the interpretation.

Pdp has not learnt any lesson. They still take Nigerians for fools.
I can't blame them though, some of us are always willing to be their fool
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by olaeffect(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
As we know; Nigerians care more about what was said in BBN house than what is going on in their country.

So Nigerians dont give a f*uck even if Osho goes to Bubu to seek for approval to annihilate all opposition. grin
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by freeborn02: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Donaldomo:

Both PDP.and APC are parties of criminals. Only an idiot will not know this.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Enyimbamercedes: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Mr Shehu, Na your work! To defend the defendable and indefensible... and you do it with decorum

If it was your dog, Femi Adeshina now, he will insult everyone with his ewedu mouth and still end up saying rubbish

Anyway, the elections are around the corner and we hope it will be free and fair with no violence

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by ojaysam25(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Rigging machinery all in place...I hate to say this but the only way obaseki can win this election is to fight fire for fire...

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Bigchristo: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
xploitcomedy123:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-polls-presidency-reacts-to-viral-arrest-video/amp/
even with a glaring evidence you people still want to deny it? God will continue to expose their evil plans, elections isn’t do or die, if you feel OBASEKI hasn’t done anything since his four year in office why are you trying to witch-hunt him? Instead let Edo People vote for the person of their choice and stop trying to impose a candidate on them, useless godfather.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by freeborn02: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Godons1:

Cry me a River.
Obaseki is a failure and he must go. We no wan here stories. grin grin grin
Edolites are solidly behind Oshiomole and Gambari

Yeah, I understand you bro. When Riggin or oppression favours your party, you will celebrate it.

Both you and the corrupt people in PDP are the same. You are both dirty corrupt dogs

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by omozu1(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Oshiomhole will fail in this coming election
If he like he should turn ize iyamu to Muslim or idol worshipper he will fail because Edo people non be mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by hush15: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
Believe it or not, Obaseki will be removed, by ballot rigging, or the Supreme Court, Useless Criminal thinks he can just steal APC ‘s mandate and walk away free? No honor amongst thieves.

But there is honor is godfatherism and gangsterism... Fyne gal, don't be deceived o.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by bobluck: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
How many people outside Godwin Obaseki’s Family & friends knew him prior to 2016?, nothing is up to the Edo People, Oshiomhole & APC put him there, and they are going to remove him. Edo People have no say.

Continue in this misguided enthusiasm of yours....those who approriate the power of God to themselves will surely be humbled.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Imjustagirl(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Godons1:

Cry me a River.
Obaseki is a failure and he must go. We no wan here stories. grin grin grin
Edolites are solidly behind Oshiomole and Gambari

Even you don't believe the rubbish you wrote up there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by Imjustagirl(f): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:

Lmao. The impunity! Are you God?? God's will must be done in Edo State. No going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by TeemahBeddings0: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2020
cool grin grin grin

Good Morning
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by greatseed: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Benbellamor:
If you listened to the conversation properly, Oshiomhole was talking abt threats & boastful words from Obaseki, that he keeps claiming he will arrest, arrest cos obaseki actually said so in national TV. I am partisan to politics but I could read the conversation btw oshio & C. O. S.

Digest a situation b4 judging or making assumptions.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by greatseed: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2020
greatseed:
If you listened to the conversation properly, Oshiomhole was talking abt threats & boastful words from Obaseki, that he keeps claiming he will arrest, arrest cos obaseki actually said so in national TV. I am partisan to politics but I could read the conversation btw oshio & C. O. S.

Digest a situation b4 judging or making assumptions.
I am not partisan to politics I meant
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video by nnamdi640: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Godons1:

Obaseki's future failure pains this man well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Oshiomole the slayer of IPOB and Obaseki,
God bless Governor Pastor İze Iyamu, incoming Governor of Edo State.
Am sure Ipob is your problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.