Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,047 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power (278 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerian youths between age 25-40 should learn how to effectively utilize tribalism and propaganda like the politicians in APC,PDP,APGA if they want to get power at Local,State and Federal level.

Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Frontpage
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by duro4chang(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
That propaganda and tribalism you use to get to power will also bring you down. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
duro4chang:
That propaganda and tribalism you use to get to power will also bring you down. Mark my words.
Formula used since 1960, seems to work.
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by plessis: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pipe-dream...

Our youths have been conquered.
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rossikk,,helinues,NGpatriot,B3ACHSIDE, TonyeBarcanista
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by helinues: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Rossikk,,helinues,NGpatriot,B3ACHSIDE

Hahahahahaha..

They have denied you educational leave again....

Why are those people like that now....

I think it's time to report those who are denying you a leave to Jagaban of Borgu Land, Tinubu....

He must have solution to your current problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by slivertongue: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2020
the word should be "unite". unite to take over power. the elements mentioned are counter productive.
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2020
plessis:
Pipe-dream...

Our youths have been conquered.
They refused to fund education to keep the youths conquered.
Re: 2023 : Nigerian Youths Should Utilize Tribalism And Propaganda To Get Power by SmartPolician: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2020
duro4chang:

Akuko

Tribalism, religion and propaganda are the mumu bottoms of Nigerian electorates

(1) (Reply)

Why I Accepted To Run With Kashamu - Abati / Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers / IPOB Clash With SSS In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.