Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star (6779 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by propynich123: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Amotolongbo(f): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
“those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”

Lost tribe of Israel indeed

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by IkwerrePikin: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
That is why i said Biafra does not have anything to do with we Niger deltans!!!

Watin concern Esan,Benin,Ikwerre,Ogoni,Ijaw,Ibibio,Urhobor,Efik, etc with Israeli/Jews??

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Marine54(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
With this , let him count the Niger Deltan out... According to his illustrations, Biafra is about the ibos , not us from Niger Delta!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Throwback: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dem say you no be Jew, say DNA testing they came to Igboland to conduct themselves was negative. Yet, you insist you are a Jew.

Is this not extreme inferiority complex?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/amp/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Watin concern Esan,Benin,Ikwerre,Ogoni,Ijaw,Ibibio,Urhobor,Efik, etc with Israeli/Jews??

Meanwhile in Niger Delta

cc lzaa

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by LZAA: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2020
imhotep:

Meanwhile in Niger Delta

cc lzaa
Bambambiglo wee not like thisgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2020
LZAA:

Bambambiglo wee not like thisgrin
he will blame IPOB for brainwashing Niger-Delta grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Ades1234(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
imhotep:

Meanwhile in Niger Delta

cc lzaa
And u call 5% of few ijaw group as Niger Delta?,
When the same man call Biafra has there heritage what did say to them,
Dokubo even said the name biafran is an ijwa name not Igbo ,,
U guys should the man to order adding Niger Delta to his selfish need is waste of time and efforts,
He has no good adviser , is just jumping from pillars to pillars..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by favor914: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2020
LaboPolitics:

The opinion of a yoruba vulture is not well regarded on the issue of discourse.
Someone is claiming Ikwere, you are mentioning Yoruba? It seems you may have an inferiority complex?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by SoftP(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Una nor get work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by favor914: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Ades1234:

U guys should the man to order adding Niger Delta to his selfish need is waste of time and efforts,
A useless Fugitive, he can say whatever he wants, another winter is on the way in Europe, he will die of frustration in London, and Tel-Aviv.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by ELibraryNG: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Before Bloggers will be dishing out lies to get traffic.

Today, YouTubers are dishing out fake made up videos to gain views.

And people will be commenting up and down because they believe anything without reasoning
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by shugabasbn: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Good for them.
I don't comment on what is not concerned me
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Dogogo1900: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Dogogo1900: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Who cares about these useless people?
Just move to Biafra already.
I'm sick of seeing you everywhere in my city.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Bonessaw(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Inasmuch as I don't believe this news, I still believe chief tout Kanu has a lot of shocker in stock for those who have made themselves his dogs. Here is a link of what someone posted in the Igboland waterways post.

But please, Igboland is not Biafra. Biafra was a name given out of necessity by the old Eastern region that broke away from Nigeria. It never included Igbos in Benue, Kogi, Delta and Edo. The republic of Igboland/Ikenga/Alaigbo etc are names that connects with us. And this time, to be a wholly Igbo ethnic country. Biafra was never an Igbo nation and will never be. This was why it failed the last time in 1970, because you cannot form a country with people of different ideologies and way of life, else you open a window for grievance, complains and sabotage. Yet, stubborn clowns refused to understand this.

If the worst happens to Nigeria and we go our separate ways we'll go with a new name and new identity. Scammers and their servants should continue shouting Biafra for their narcissistic aims, but I and my family refuse to be part of it.
[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by IvarTheBoneless: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2020
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by goodnessme1(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Yoruba man claiming nigeria delta.
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by goodnessme1(f): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Marine54:
With this , let him count the Niger Deltan out... According to his illustrations, Biafra is about the ibos , not us from Niger Delta!
Speak for your tribe if your are truly from Niger Delta.

Am from Asaba delta state and we are with them.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Marine54(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
goodnessme1:
Speak for your tribe if your are truly from Niger Delta.

Am from Asaba delta state and we are with them.
Before you jump into conclusion, check my previous post if I am from Niger Delta or not.
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by goodnessme1(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Marine54:
Before you jump into conclusion, check my previous post if I am from Niger Delta or not.
Then speak for your tribe,Niger Delta is not one tribe.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by sofiscatedmoron: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=IkwerrePikin post=92973835]That is why i said Biafra does not have anything to do with we Niger deltans!!!

[/s]

[/quote]
an

Moronic Afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by 24SEVEN: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Why is it that anyone not interested in Biafria is referred to as Yoruba?

So no Igbo or Ikwerre or Ibibio or Ijaw etc etc can have a dissenting view??
Such intolerance.

To me the Igbos need to come clean. Do you want Biafra or Igbo presidency?

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Ades1234:

I thought that south south does not support Biafra at all
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by mabea: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Bonessaw:
Inasmuch as I don't believe this news, I still believe chief tout Kanu has a lot of shocker in stock for those who have made themselves his dogs. Here is a link of what someone posted in the Igboland waterways post.

But please, Igboland is not Biafra. Biafra was a name given out of necessity by the old Eastern region that broke away from Nigeria. It never included Igbos in Benue, Kogi, Delta and Edo. The republic of Igboland/Ikenga/Alaigbo etc are names that connects with us. And this time, to be a wholly Igbo ethnic country. Biafra was never an Igbo nation and will never be. This was why it failed the last time in 1970, because you cannot form a country with people of different ideologies and way of life, else you open a window for grievance, complains and sabotage. Yet, stubborn clowns refused to understand this.

If the worst happens to Nigeria and we go our separate ways we'll go with a new name and new identity. Scammers and their servants should continue shouting Biafra for their narcissistic aims, but I and my family refuse to be part of it.
There's nothing strange there. Biafra is not exclusively for the igbos alone, however a majority of us would prefer an igbo only,.country .
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Marine54(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2020
goodnessme1:
Then speak for your tribe,Niger Delta is not one tribe.
I am speaking for all minority in Niger Delta , excluding Asaba. Cause there is no difference b/w Igbo and Asaba grin. Though I support Biafra , my argument is that Nnamdi kanu should've consulted other ethnic groups before he made any amendment in the flag, the way ojukwu did before Biafra was declared in 1967. Nnamdi kalu is doing things as though Biafra is only Igbo affairs . And them Philip effiong is from Akwa ibom , he was ojukwu's 2nd in command...
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Former Nigeria flag in 1914

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria Home Made Rocket Vs Ethiopia Home Made Rocket.photos / Boss Mustapha: Corruption Has Hurt Nigeria’s Image Abroad, Deprived Us Of FDI / Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.