Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star (6784 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by IkwerrePikin: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba man claiming nigeria delta.

Keep fooling yourself.

Your new biafran flag has the jewish symbol and i ask,

Watin concern we Ogoni,Ikwerre,ijaw,Benin,Efik,Ibibio and others with jews

We don’t have them in our history.

We are not against your biafra but know your boundaries.

We will not gain anything to join the igbos for biafra.

We will rather go for Niger delta republic than join igbos for biafra.

How many niger delta man in South east? And how many igbo man in niger delta?

Have you seen that if we join the igbos for biafra they will migrate to all parts of niger delta and calling it no mans land like they are doing in lagos

Why can’t you people stay on your own??

We rejected you in 1967 and yet you don’t want to have sense??

Them swear for una??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That is why i said Biafra does not have anything to do with we Niger deltans!!!

Watin concern Esan,Benin,Ikwerre,Ogoni,Ijaw,Ibibio,Urhobor,Efik, etc with Israeli/Jews??

Guy stop spreading the false flag, imo state is not part of Biafra. Speak for yourself
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Dogogo1900: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba man claiming nigeria delta.
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Dogogo1900: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
You are very correct, everyone on Nairaland is a Yoruba man.
Your mumu no be small.
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by cybernaut(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Who cares about these useless people?
Just move to Biafra already.
I'm sick of seeing you everywhere in my city.
wish your city useless city
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by cybernaut(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
What is the meaning of Niger Delta ?
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by jubrilcastle(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
“those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”

Lost tribe of Israel indeed
My belle o. U funny I swear

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Mistakemaker: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
Why is it that anyone not interested in Biafria is referred to as Yoruba?

So no Igbo or Ikwerre or Ibibio or Ijaw etc etc can have a dissenting view??

Such intolerance.

To me the Igbos need to come clean. Do you want Biafra or Igbo presidency?
Igbo presidency in biafra cheesy angry grin
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Bambambiglo: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
LZAA:

Bambambiglo wee not like thisgrin

I still don't know how seemingly educated people will be following a confirm mad man up an down. It's such a pity sperms that should have been flushed down the toilet are loitering nairaland with stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That is why i said Biafra does not have anything to do with we Niger deltans!!!

Watin concern Esan,Benin,Ikwerre,Ogoni,Ijaw,Ibibio,Urhobor,Efik, etc with Israeli/Jews??

Sorry sir
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Keep fooling yourself.

Your new biafran flag has the jewish symbol and i ask,

Watin concern we Ogoni,Ikwerre,ijaw,Benin,Efik,Ibibio and others with jews

We don’t have them in our history.

We are not against your biafra but know your boundaries.

We will not gain anything to join the igbos for biafra.

We will rather go for Niger delta republic than join igbos for biafra.

How many niger delta man in South east? And how many igbo man in niger delta?

Have you seen that if we join the igbos for biafra they will migrate to all parts of niger delta and calling it no mans land like they are doing in lagos

Why can’t you people stay on your own??

We rejected you in 1967 and yet you don’t want to have sense??

Them swear for una??
Them swear for them. We talk say we no want Biafra abi na by force
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Marine54:
I am speaking for all minority in Niger Delta , excluding Asaba. Cause there is no difference b/w Igbo and Asaba grin. Though I support Biafra , my argument is that Nnamdi kanu should've consulted other ethnic groups before he made any amendment in the flag, the way ojukwu did before Biafra was declared in 1967. Nnamdi kalu is doing things as though Biafra is only Igbo affairs . And them Philip effiong is from Akwa ibom , he was ojukwu's 2nd in command...

Ekanem calm down..
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Marine54(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ekanem calm down..
I dong calm down Bros !
Re: Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Former Nigeria flag

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments / Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road / NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.