Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Chemistry Practicals Plight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Chemistry Practicals Plight (217 Views)

Open Letter To IGP Over Plight Of Teachers In Police Schools By Joseph Anjorin / Pass NECO GCE Practicals 2022/2023: See GCE Specimens / Please Help A Brother With This Chemistry Practicals Calculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chemistry Practicals Plight by blazingblender(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2020
ook guys gud evening yesterday i posted of my maths waec plight....so today i had practicals on chemistry .sit down let me gist u..well today much people where not present in class cus it was meant only for science students and we where all grouped into sets and i was among the first sets to carry out the practicals cus my name starts with A nvm...well here is the gist ...sitting down in the looking at my exam papers i was totally confused becus we where all supposed to be conducting some titration but everyone was just sitted moping at thier books like they wie expecting some sort of miracle to happen to dia booklet i turned to my sit mate and asked ...bae (cus she was female) we no go titrate? and her answer was ..u cari money?? and i was like money ? again ? stvpid me asked ... money 4 wetin na? .... omoh d kind eye dat gal flash me ehh .,but she answered.... idiot money 4 bullet na (second name 4 expo) while i was still thinking on wat she said naso one of the invigilators just enta class say ;

1 Like

Re: My Chemistry Practicals Plight by blazingblender(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2020
if you have ur #500(ystaday wz 1k) once i get to your sit just hand it over..nnna mehn aswr my heart don enter my belle cus like yestaday i have no physical cash omoh everybodi bring out money oh start to dey pay ..as the man got to my sit ..oya ur money ....me i answered .sir me i dont have money .. shai the man just looked at me like "u again?" swrs after the man left the class anoda man entered and separated the sheeps from goats ...lol well today i wasnt the only person who didnt pay atleast we where up to six ..the six of us wie kept in a separate corner of the class where the practical materials was available ...while those who paid where meant to just copy from the already solved titre result ....mehn i will not lie. i never paid attention when that man was teaching volumetric analysis ...lol mad oh i was just looking at pipette and his family members ...naso i say make i check wetin i fit do na GOD helping me that stand was having a leakage i and most of my team was transferred to the next stand
Re: My Chemistry Practicals Plight by blazingblender(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2020
which was very close to the corner of those who has paid ...mehn i gat to use my sense.. as i got there ,they wie almost rounding up ..immediately one of my female friends threw sth at meh .i caught it ..and discovered it was the complete ansas to the question ...in my pretence of puting the indicator into the base i immediately copied some of the ansas wowwww she actually helped me a bit but atleast i did some of them without any form of assistance. just wanted to have a good result
Re: My Chemistry Practicals Plight by Folzye(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Lol, dude.. U must be a comedian, I want to believe this your daily diary sessions are just fictional grin
Re: My Chemistry Practicals Plight by Maj196(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Bros na every exam you they confuse? U nor dey read? And you nor won pay money join sef. Well I go advice make u dey hold bar sha oo cuz laslas na still scam.

(1) (Reply)

Which Company Is Providing Best Assignment Help In The UK? / Lasu Screening Date 2020 Is Out , Check Now / Do You Mind Assisting A Newbie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.