Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Knowledge Of The Cost Of IVF - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Knowledge Of The Cost Of IVF (160 Views)

Product Knowledge Of Gona Nigeria / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / #bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Of The Cost Of IVF by Oyolohi24: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Pls nairalanders, I am actually a new member here. I just want to know who has an idea of the cost price of IVF. Intravenous v fertilization. My woman developed a polyp and she is scared of what the aftermath of the surgery could be. The polyp could not allow her conceive again and we need a baby. Any Doctor in the house?
Re: Knowledge Of The Cost Of IVF by Goldie16(f): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Pls nairalanders, I am actually a new member here. I just want to know who has an idea of the cost price of IVF. Intravenous v fertilization. My woman developed a polyp and she is scared of what the aftermath of the surgery could be. The polyp could not allow her conceive again and we need a baby. Any Doctor in the house?
Polyp will make ivf to fail. If she removes polyp, maybe the natural pregnancy will stick around since she has conceived several times but had miscarriage. She may not need ivf sef.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Prof Ibe Takes Palliatives To ABSU N Abia Poly. / Ansu Fati Breaks 95-year Record, Becomes Spain’s Youngest Scorer / Happy Birthday To Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.