Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling (3875 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even The IVF is not an Assurance..

Don't Pressure Her to do the Operation..

The Only Problem I see Here is you.

You Talked about Operation,
You Talked about IVF,
You Gave no Chance to the Source of the Baby , infact the Source of all things..

You Gave no Chance to My DADDY,
You Gave no Chance to GOD Almighty,
It's Really Unfortunate! It's Exactly what so many People today.

Anyway, I Believe That Without Operation , your Wife will take in and Deliver soundly..

If you Believe like I Believe,
I Pass a Decree, by the Mercy of God, The Medical team of Heaven pay your wife a Visit. I Decree that your Wife will Conceive and Put to Bed in The Name of JESUS..

Expel Fear, Doubts and Unbelif!

Have your time with your wife! She will Conceive According to the time of life..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Have allowed the Issue to Overwhelm you..
That's not the way to Go..
Take it away as an issue in your Head.. it's not an issue..
Invest your Time in Boosting your Relationship with God first and your Wife ..

This Matter is not a Problem...

Live life to the Glory of God ! Not According to people..

Your wife will take in and put to bed in due course..
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Righteousness89(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
we gave time may be you want us to do more. Almost 5 yrs in marriage with prayer, fasting, medications both traditional and medical yet no issue. She had 4 miscarriages B4 the conception ceased since 2018. Pastors have been assisting and tired now. So is not as if we excluded God B4 now

Listen My Brother, There is no Solution outside God..

Any Solution that You get outside God will be a Mega Major Problem

Calm down..

Leave this Matter an Invest yourself in your Relationship with God, your work and your wife..

This is not a Problem!

It will come Pass in Due Season

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by 3plet: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
1,Op how come she has had 4miscarriages if the (pelvic polyp )is preventing conception?

Pelvic polyp is general term .which one does she have uterine polyp ,or cervical polyp.

Polyp most times would cause intermenstrual bleeding, it is not necessarily a cause of infertility .
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by 3plet: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
This ur "God " self na real attention seeker.why did he allow her to have the problem in the first place?
Righteousness89:

Listen My Brother, There is no Solution outside God..

Any Solution that You get outside God will be a Mega Major Problem

Calm down..

Leave this Matter an Invest yourself in your Relationship with God, your work and your wife..

This is not a Problem!

It will come Pass in Due Season

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by HantaVirus(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Women go through a lot sha ! That's why they need to be loved and adored..

The pelvic polyp is very rare in women... Just about 2-5% of women have it...

Please convince your wife if you really love her to go for the surgery..During the surgery, she would feel no pain.. Only pressure and pulling..And she should be feeling better in a week or two.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by vhuqnl(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:
*cause
Mtchwwwww. ITK. Omni knowest.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by vhuqnl(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even The IVF is not an Assurance..

Don't Pressure Her to do the Operation..

The Only Problem I see Here is you.

You Talked about Operation,
You Talked about IVF,
You Gave no Chance to the Source of the Baby , infact the Source of all things..

You Gave no Chance to My DADDY,
You Gave no Chance to GOD Almighty,
It's Really Unfortunate! It's Exactly what so many People today.

Anyway, I Believe That Without Operation , your Wife will take in and Deliver soundly..

If you Believe like I Believe,
I Pass a Decree, by the Mercy of God, The Medical team of Heaven pay your wife a Visit. I Decree that your Wife will Conceive and Put to Bed in The Name of JESUS..

Expel Fear, Doubts and Unbelif!

Have your time with your wife! She will Conceive According to the time of life..
Las las u will backslide. We know ur type, initial gra gra
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by vhuqnl(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
dep07:
My thoughts exactly,how can a nurse be scared of surgery when she should know better.
Pharmacists are scared of drugs and nurses are scared of many invasive procedures. It's a normal thing even doctors too are scared. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by vhuqnl(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
we gave time may be you want us to do more. Almost 5 yrs in marriage with prayer, fasting, medications both traditional and medical yet no issue. She had 4 miscarriages B4 the conception ceased since 2018. Pastors have been assisting and tired now. So is not as if we excluded God B4 now
Ignore that one. Even bible says faith without work is death.
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by ceeceeuwa: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
liberalchick:
Your wife should go and remove the polyp. It’s not a serious surgery. It’s not a ‘surgery’ where your skin is cut, it’s done through the vagina and it’s a same day procedure. It’s in the cervix, the doctor just pulls it out or burns it and the pain after is just like normal period cramps. She’s living in denial, not removing the polyp will not make it disappear and it will also hinder a successful IVF or natural conception.

Also, she needs to remove the polyp and have it tested to know if it’s cancerous or benign, she should not play with her life because of fear.
God bless you for this sincere comment. Since she is a nurse, I think she should know better.
Op can as well read up on his wife's condition, that way he will be able to provide the needed support.
This phase shall soon pass, and you will both look back and smile.
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by mysticwarrior(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Karleb:

Would the woman stay with the man if he has erectile dysfunction?
if you ask me and I ask you an who go answer us, the marriage vowed is made so both couples will maintain everlasting together and tackle issues together, it is expected for the man to stay by is wife this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Shukusheka(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bro just drug her, take her to hospital and have them remove the polythene bag abi wetin you call am? When she wakes up, tell her she fell and fainted. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by OlawaleBammie: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
mysticwarrior:
you shouldn't be sounding like this, that woman didn't inflicted herself with that problem, this is the time she needs you more, leaving her with this condition will put her into a state of complete psychological and emotional devastation, be prayerful cos prayer can change things.

Why would someone talk like he's having brain paralysis

The wife said she's ready to opt out and can't risk anything in the name of marriage and someone is here saying gibberish that the woman didn't inflict herself with the predicament.

So U want the man to remain childless all his life?
U want him to be fighting a lost battle even when the wife wasn't interested??

Or what do U want??

someone should check his No6 o.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Karleb(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
mysticwarrior:
if you ask me and I ask you an who go answer us, the marriage vowed is made so both couples will maintain everlasting together and tackle issues together, it is expected for the man to stay by is wife this trying times.

Marriage vows are like saying "Shazam", they don't make anything.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by sholay2011(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bro just drug her, take her to hospital and have them remove the polythene bag abi wetin you call am? When she wakes up, tell her she fell and fainted. Case closed.
See advice shocked

God help us.
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Nicepoker(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
engrtee:
Must you have a child
Don't comment on this thread again

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Joyfulgal: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
liberalchick:
Your wife should go and remove the polyp. It’s not a serious surgery. It’s not a ‘surgery’ where your skin is cut, it’s done through the vagina and it’s a same day procedure. It’s in the cervix, the doctor just pulls it out or burns it and the pain after is just like normal period cramps. She’s living in denial, not removing the polyp will not make it disappear and it will also hinder a successful IVF or natural conception.

Also, she needs to remove the polyp and have it tested to know if it’s cancerous or benign, she should not play with her life because of fear.

You borrowed my words. Even Ivf wont work with the polyp.

Be encourage her and get competent hands for the surgery
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by mkoabiola: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
So many immature comments here.

One mumu lady asked.. If d guy must have a child?
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by jossy1luv(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, my wife was diagnosed of pelvic polyp. The Doctor advised it should be removed to clear way for conception, but because she is a Nurse and understands how some post operations like could be sometimes, she is scared of doing so. Meanwhile, this has been preventing her from taking in for 2 years now. She had 4 miscarriages prior to this. She said she prefers quitting the union with good health than to do an operation that she can not ascertain what the aftermath would be. My challenge now is that I don't how much IVF could cost in Abuja or Niger state. I am a low income earner, that is my fear now. Any Doctor in the house please
Fmc in Abuja does for 550,000 naira, with drug inclusive, and some other private hospitals do for 1-1.5million for sex selection.
Secondly you guys can opt for surrogacy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Taal17: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sadly it's her body thats taking the brunt of these challenges, she may just be fed up.
Having 4 miscarriages pre-2018 is hard on any woman. Even though the foetus isnt viable you still lose a child. Its like losing a child four times before you even got to know them.

Your wife may need counselling, please dont let your need to have a child override your obligation as a husband to have empathy for her case.

Her being a nurse is irrelevant - I know a doctor that hates needles

Back to the polyps, I doubt it is the reason for her inability to conceive of late. I suspect they suggested removing it because its causing her to bleed, intermenstrual bleeding will make her weak and possibly aneamic.
I say this because if you remove the polyps and still conception does not happen - what next.

Please go for a consultation with a good fertility clinic that has counselling, there is a thread in the Health section for those Trying to Concieve you will find many couples there with similar challenges. They could recommend clinics and provide emotional support for you and your wife

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Goldie16(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, my wife was diagnosed of pelvic polyp. The Doctor advised it should be removed to clear way for conception, but because she is a Nurse and understands how some post operations like could be sometimes, she is scared of doing so. Meanwhile, this has been preventing her from taking in for 2 years now. She had 4 miscarriages prior to this. She said she prefers quitting the union with good health than to do an operation that she can not ascertain what the aftermath would be. My challenge now is that I don't how much IVF could cost in Abuja or Niger state. I am a low income earner, that is my fear now. Any Doctor in the house please
Charitos bo or Grabbo 450k.
I don't know if Grabbo promo is still on, but charitos bo is on promo
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by frozen70(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oyolohi24:

Being a nurse would have given her a good understanding why she needs the operation but I don't know why she prefers to opt out of the marriage unless her chances of survival is 50/50

IVF is about 500k and you have to do more more than once if the first one doesn't click

I think you have to involve her family if she insist on not getting it out and rather prefer to walk out of the marriage

The essence of involving he family is because of tomorrow no one will say that you chased her out of her marriage

Trust no one

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Acme45: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Karleb:

Would the woman stay with the man if he has erectile dysfunction?
God bless you
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Nnekaojeah: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Goldie16 post=93137039]
Charitos bo or Grabbo 450k.
I don't know if Grabbo promo is still on, but charitos bo is on promo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. / Custom Made Polo/ T - Shirts / Marital Discipline: 3 Ways To Discipline Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.