Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS (49771 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by AbuAeesha: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2020
some have food but cannot eat lala have food (snakes) and he can eat.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Neshietdebayzman(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
One of Lala's has started again this morning

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Malawian(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Where are the rest of the pictures? I mean the pot and all.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Champneys: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
I posted a snake thread some days ago, never believe I myself will meet with a snake Soon shocked shocked, this was killed this early morning at 5:30am, had to get Up to up take a pee and not long i heard a neighbor shouting snake snake and hitting it before i had to joined him with my phone Flashlight and we end up killing it together. The head already buried and I think this should come up here for Lala, looks like a cobra I think.

One more of Lalastical's family member down and out.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by rufai1440: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I think the extinction of snakes in Nigeria is eminent.How many times in one day do we see threads of killed snakes?

I know y'all like them for the pepper soup but damn y'all gotta regulate the rate at which they are killed. grin One python per village from now on.That should be able to serve every bowl in the village with pepper soup,and I believe that should last at least a week before another snake is killed.

If I see another snake thread...... angry
I don't why we Africans pretend to be westerners on internet I do believe if you see the same you will also kill it

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by JuwonBobo(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Decimus: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2020
This Lala or whatever must be a boring and a very predictable person in real life. Can't you just do something different/dissapoint and not push all the threads about snakes to front page? Or at least push only the 'News worthy' to the front page.

And what's worse, being boring and predictable are two top habits of a Simp.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by kennyz247(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
d one I killed ds morning

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by tchainssavage(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
iornenge81:
Some can eat but they have no food....
we have food and we can eat

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Youngnarrowlee: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2020
iornenge81:
Some can eat but they have no food....
But i can eat and i have the the food... Glory be to jah Jehovah..

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Babatoxx: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Fistop:
Lalastical, how far?

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by TooGod247(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
mtchwww, this is role not snake

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by buchilino(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
AM BEGINNING TO FEAR NL, Y D OBSESSION FOR SNAKES.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by Skymason20(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
lala association / family gather here we have meeting cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by kadiri3(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
FrankBass281:
I so much hate snakes.I remember when a lady in my lodge was shouting bcus there was a snake in her room.I came out immediately, called some of the lodge boys and started giving them instructions on how to kill the snake.I just stand far dey observe.they later killed it sha
lol why don't u join them and kill the lala?

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by spiralwedge(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lifeoftrigga, it's definitedly a cobra. Next time take a shot of the belly too.

It's either a black forest cobra or a spitting one. The belly will differentiate since there's no head.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by TGMISKY(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Anything snake must enter front page. Anyway, keep Lala share

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
Lifeoftrigga, ita definitedly a cobta. Next time take a shot of the belly too.

It's either a black forest cobra or a spitting one. The belly will differentiate since there's no head.

The belly is like yellow greenish,
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
TGMISKY:
Anything snake must enter front page. Anyway, keep Lala share
well someone here finally ate it.. embarassed embarassed.
But serious I can’t eat snakes
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
kadiri3:
lol why don't u join them and kill the lala?
Bro killing a snake is like a fight, after the stress bro you will imagine yourself that did you just fought with a snake.
Cos the stress mehn,
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
TooGod247:
mtchwww, this is role not snake

You mean your role model?
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Youngnarrowlee:

But i can eat and i have the the food...
Glory be to jah Jehovah..
No mind that guy, Na untop snake e Dey speak words wey senseless say some people get food but can’t eat, untop of snake. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
wellmax:
OP do you leave in the evil forest? Why snake everyday
I live around sango ota
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Malawian:
Where are the rest of the pictures? I mean the pot and all.
we din sell them for aluminum aboki
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Skynet45:
I hate snakes how do people eat this
and I do heard the skin of a snake contains some poison
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by TGMISKY(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
well someone here finally ate it.. embarassed embarassed.
But serious I can’t eat snakes
It's really a nice meat with a chicken-fish like taste. Just remove the 'snake' tag and enjoy it. I've had it twice

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by JaceBlaze: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
rufai1440:
I don't why we Africans pretend to be westerners on internet I do believe if you see the same you will also kill it

That was a joke lol,even a blind man would have noticed.

But anyway...would I be right if I assumed that your statement implies that only Africans are killers?

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by OdenKelechi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Some people have food but they cannot eat!

No be everybody dey chop nonsense. e remain for una to dey chop ant too

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
OdenKelechi:

No be everybody dey chop nonsense. e remain for una to dey chop ant too
And cockroaches too angry angry
Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by OdenKelechi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

And cockroaches too angry angry

Won't be surprised if they are eating that one already.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS by goddons50: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Don't u know that black snake lives matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.