Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business (198 Views)

11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / Learn Forex Fundamental Strategies Of How to Make $250K Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business by WordpressPhysco: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
These are the sharp steps to promoting your online business from scratch.

1. Run Facebook ads

Facebook ad doesn't have to be a big deal because with $10 any digital marketer can try itout.

2. Promote to your existing audience.

I've got 400k+ Quora views , while not really a great converting platform, it does help bring in extra traffic which if they end up sharing your content will bring in backlinks and brand recognition.

3. Create share-worthy content

This can't be overemphasized, creating great content is good. You can learn from top internet marketers like @IsuamfonO
MattWoodwardUK @neilpatel @AdamEnfroy @ahrefs team and @kinsta team @timsoulo

4. Get traffic from Google

Eventually you will get ranked on Google. If you're in a competitive niche then backlinks is king than contents - Google factor, however, both makes things sumptuous.
5. Reach out to relevant people.

It's not easy to get linked as an newbie. Unfortunately, if you build your voice using communities such as Reddit and Quora will help.

6. Be active in relevant communities.

Joining relevant communities helps with branding and recognition. I love LinkedIn if you're looking at professional relationships and settings.

7. Re-purpose for different platforms

When it comes to platforms I like being in 3 or 4 to be noticed, because, being on 10 platforms unless to get backlinks is not very ideal.
It will only make your reach slim with no concentration in any.

Have a blessed day.

From Isuamfon Offiong

https://twitter.com/IsuamfonO/status/1295969922267385856?s=20

1 Like

Re: 7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business by NettyNelly(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Insightful info. OP Thanks. But in quora it's difficult to find a Nigerian community if your business is just within the country. How do go about this?
Will have to revamp my LinkedIn profile ASAP.

I can provide the help you crave for in your business. Check my signature
Re: 7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business by WordpressPhysco: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
NettyNelly:
Insightful info. OP Thanks. But in quora it's difficult to find a Nigerian community if your business is just within the country. How do go about this?
Will have to revamp my LinkedIn profile ASAP.

I can provide the help you crave for in your business. Check my signature

Thank you. Yeah.

You can leverage Quora when you answer questions related to your country. For instance, how to open a Clickbank account in Nigeria, PayPal and others

International. I like to promote international business where indigenous network is not an issue.

Thanks. Will check your signature.
Re: 7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business by onubizonline(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 30ton Tippers For Immediate Contract / Why I Turned Down A 7 Figure Professional Fees / How Fire Watch Guards Can Keep You Out Of Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.