Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

You Must Not Believe It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Must Not Believe It (411 Views)

3 Shocking Human Facts You Will Not Believe To Be True. / BELIEVE - A Romance Story / Believe It Or Not Its For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Believe It by damianchiemezie(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2020
You must not believe it
--------------------------------------

I believe God gives inspiration but sometimes you must earn it.

The inspiration didn't just come. It was after reading a book by a Swish philosopher and writer, Rossau, that the inspiration to start 'Beneath The Gloss Series' hit me.

Before then, I have been dying inside for bearing an untold story 'inside me' but unskilled [ or maybe afraid ] to bring it out.

I broke out of my shell and began to help people through my creativity.

And this started from pains. The pains that come from the realization that I must do something for my fellow man-- to help somehow.

I have been tormented by my dream. The dream to curb ignorance through my craft; the dream to educate and entertain those within my circle. And if God wills it, to reach the global community. But I don't have to wait for the larger audience; I have to start from you, my good friend.

Dream.

That dream that doesn't let you sleep. I have had thousands of sleepless nights banging on my keyboard-- just to produce a work that will transform you.

This is hard to believe: sometimes tears drip slowly to my cheek, down to my jaw as I write at the dead of the night. This happens when I picture the world and how people suffer, fail, or even die because of ignorance.�

What can I do as a writer? To pick my pencil and help as many as possible.

It is out of this concern that I wrote 'Beneath The Gloss' and gave it out for free.

It has been requested by thousands of people especially in Nairaland. [ Which I will show you below ]

I have got uncountable replies and reviews. Some of them felt guilty for getting such a wonderful work for free. Flooding my email with a request of the continuation: Illumination: Reframing your mind for greateness.

It has not been easy for me defending their attacks. So I have no excuse than to suffer myself to finish what I started--and also to satisfy my fans.

Therefore, I have come to tell you to get prepared. To open your mind to download this great book. [ E-book ]

If you don't know about the books: Beneath The Gloss Series--It is a platform I have instituted to help mankind. The teachings ranging from wealth, greatness, relationship, marriage and so on. You don't want to miss them. Ever.

P.S 1:

The pre-order has started. And I will give the first 21 persons @1999 instead of @7050.

To pre-order, click :

https:///message/YDLAJ2DPZYPBC1

With bonuses:

How to get people to love you by Damian Chiemezie [ Worth 3k ]

The Secrets of Oma's Wealth and Happiness by Damian Chiemezie [ Worth 5k ]

And two other powerful books. You don't want to miss them. The clock begins to tick. The right time is NOW.

P.S 2

I didn't want to show you this proof because you don't have to believe it. But because this is online where everyone thinks you are lying [ or scamming ], only proof can save you. Thank you.

A clip of reviews [ Among hundreds ]

Anthony Chukwubuikem ( Imo State)

Public Speaker/ Graphics Designer

Awesome awesome, awesome writing. That's all that filled my mind as I read through your book.

It's wonderful how you succeeded in embedding several life lessons into one book, striking the point in each case.

You surely have a lot to offer and I'm poised to learn from you.

Thank you for gifting me this invaluable book

Ridman ( Oyo State)

Poet

I'm done with _Beneath the Gloss_ , I found it worthy of rereading million times, for there's lot of wisdom embedded in the text

In fact, you're outstanding witty writer

May God bless and elevate your ink

Thanks sir, in fact, I owe you a sturdy gratitude for the wonderful advice given to me and secret unveiling to me.
I do appreciate it sir.

Re: You Must Not Believe It by damianchiemezie(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Beneath The Gloss Series

Re: You Must Not Believe It by damianchiemezie(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Reviews

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Professional SEO Blog Writers / Lady Who Shared Her Lockdown Memoirs / RELATIONSHIP TIPS Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.