Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

BBNaija: You Are Cold, Hostile Towards Me – Erica Laments To Laycon (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: You Are Cold, Hostile Towards Me – Erica Laments To Laycon (video) (199 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges / #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: You Are Cold, Hostile Towards Me – Erica Laments To Laycon (video) by Hunt27: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica, on Tuesday, lamented to fellow housemate, Laycon about his attitude towards her.

Erica complained that Laycon was cold and hostile towards her.

She made this known to him during a conversation with Laycon after their Airtel task.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/you-are-cold-hostile-towards-me-erica-tells-laycon/

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok CEO, Kevin Mayer Resigns Amid Ongoing Feud With Trump Administration / Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall Hits Over 45 Streams In Less Than A Month / Don't Always Believe News People/bloggers Post Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.