Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

#bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) (2421 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Hunt27: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Erica has lamented about going home to her bestie, Laycon, which apparently means she is not good at bonding with new people.

It’s not like she actually wants to go home, but she just wishes she could get along with new people easily and of course, she needs to be in the house for her the purpose of her career.

She also told him that she just wants to be left alone as not to blow out on anybody. Laycon then encouraged her to be strong.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-i-want-to-go-home-im-tired-of-this-house-erica-laments-to-laycon-video/

Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Mo3891: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
cool

Shut the fvck up bitch, I love love love your smile , love your attitude and personality with rich and humble Kiddwaya and Poor and smart Laycon

You are fvcking staying to the end Dumbo

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by hisgrace090: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Shut the fvck up bitch, I love love love your smile , love your attitude and personality with rich and humble Kiddwaya and Poor and smart Laycon

So you love the show this much?
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Mo3891: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
hisgrace090:

So you love the show this much?

I love EPL and La Liga , I love WWE, I love Big Brother Naija and I love Naija Afropop music

I work hard and I love me some good entertainment when free

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Does this Laycon join the boys to exercise at all? Two weeks is enough time to build considerable muscle. At least he has freshened up compared to the first day. Erica is an idiot if she still has problems with mixing up. She cried the other day because she felt Nengi snubbed her. If she could build a rapport with Kidd and Laycon then she can do the same with any other person.
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by kambili999(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
pretty Erica.
you are staying there
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Blazebond(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
An insecure person is a very weak person,all they do is complain all the fvcking time.this girl is a sure one and I thought they said she is an actress.
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
;Ddem drag u go there before?mtcheew
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by SAMBARRY: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

are you sure everything is ok with you upstairs? lipsrsealed

You better Take it easy o it's just a reality show lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by veli1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
go nw, wetin concern us
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2020
The few times I had a glimpse of bbn, The Erica girl dey enter my eye. Nengi my sister is carried away by her color and backside , Erica is the real beauty in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Bluntguy: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2020
This one no see wetin she find come. You never see anything.
Re: #bbnaija: “I Want To Go Home, I’m Tired Of This House” – Erica Laments (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2020
I really love this girl. Her character her smile. I wouldn't mind dating her if I had the chance.

(1) (Reply)

Mya Yafai Shares A Video Of Herself Having Fun With Davido And His Crew / JUST IN! Professional Bodybuilder, Paul Poloczek Is Dead! / Davido, Chioma And Others Mourn Ifeanyi In Their Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.