Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice (25352 Views)

Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Coronavirus: We now survive on virtual bet, PS4 ― Bet shop owners lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by raphy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
am not surprise i know nothing last forever.

i started my football career in that stadium as a 13yr old.I grew up playing in all the nooks and cranny in that stadium .from Tared yo sandy and to artificial turf.

am well famouse in sport city than anywhere else in Lagos

i play in almost 4team and travel a lot to diffrent places in Lagos .
i masterd climbing that stair in the stan too i was among the chin up challnge guys near lawn tennis club.

i HV good memories over there I grew up in Liverpool apapa ..moving to surulere was a Dream come true .as a football football fan.

i also tasted the pitch at teslim opposite stadium .
football is my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by skfa1: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
I remember when I drank star and ate pot of catfish in this place when I went to naija.
Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by princeade86(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Temmylee01:
you get sight bro OP OYA SHARPALY
he no get sight at all. Can't u read an see where the op said they gave illegal occupants in abuja 25 days, while they gave legal occupants in lag, just 7 days.
Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by Shittabay4nija(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Odunolumide:
OP abeg no confuse person . You started with National stadium Lagos then you said Moshood Abiola Stadium Abuja. Which one abeg

Sure he is talking about both stadiums .
It’s really a welcome step but the managers of the stations are the people that decided the notice duration it’s not on the minister instruction. .
The fact remain that all the revenue generated in the station lease are not entering the govt packet.
It’s in few People pockets .
The ministry can revamp the station and all legit business operation and credible relating sport business to operates in the stadiums .
Let Wait and see how they will eject the tenants that refuse to leave

1 Like

Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by yemmywesey(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Old school generation beer parlour, is the best bar in national stadium, good services ranging from nkwobi, cat � fish pepper soup, asun, tillapia berbeque. I will miss that
Re: Lagos Stadium: Business Owners Lament Seven-day Eviction Notice by Piston65(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Who knows ojez in the national stadium grin grin
If you Sabi am e means say you current

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stress Test: Banks In Secret Merger Talks / Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? / Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.