Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots (17227 Views)

774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by jlinkd78(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Good response
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by MykelIyesh(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Finnese001:
Both keyamo and all the lawmakers and the president including the judicial are all Foolish and useless
wisdom, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by mfonity: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
International Youth Day: Youth Engagement For Global Action.

Register to Join this live session on Thursday, 20th August ,2020, by 1pm (WAT) [/b]on the topic [b]“Youth Engagement for Global Change “. A discussion with youth leaders across Africa who are impacting lives to create change.

Program Highlights
+ Youth Discussion.
+ Live Q/A
+ Experience Sharing.
+ Lots of freebies during the session.

Click on this link to register �:‬https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sdO6hrDgiHdEswggCAHwT4busOVDm5l3C

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

I'm sure you don't wanna miss out !

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by ukukaegbu(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Thescienceprof:

You don't get it. The reason it's only the minority PDP complaining is that they already know the FG will pack the remaining 970 slots and give to their party members and faithfuls. The job allocation was never going to be on fairness, justice and competence. It's going to be paddy paddy at the local govt level. Ever wonder why MC Oluomo is part of the selecting committee in Lagos?

You are smart. You understand what's happening.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by big7: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
grin so na they weyrey be this...dead meat butcher grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
So what jobs are we talking about?
N20,000 jobs that will end in 3 months, that's what this APC government will call an achievement?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Finnese001: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
MykelIyesh:
wisdom, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

Thanks boss cheesy
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Onepeople: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Access03:
The truth is: It will take a-fight-to-death attitude to change Nigeria. The system and structure of government, the value system, and the attitudes of the people on critical issues, make progress impossible. We have a vulture culture.
we thought we can change Nigeria when Jonathan was in power but under Buhari things became worse , nobody blame the president for anything,I have understood one thing about this government is that no blame for the president we rather blame the country or blame ourselves than blame the government brother the jazz strong.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Ken91(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nor mind them
The satiety gland in every human can never be stimulated....or
rather humans can never be satisfied
But wait....the way when this festus keyamo abi padlock-yamo
take get mind ehnnnn...the guy just get mind to talk to anybody
anyhow
I dey wonder which Baba run am for am
paulolee:
a real niggarrrrr dont put thier hope on govt slots, we bomb
all night with our weed and many pussy,
nigar i really like ur style i wish u for be my mentor on are to bump a be og pikin from rivers help a nigar
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nor mind them

The satiety gland in every human can never be stimulated....or rather humans can never be satisfied

But wait....the way when this festus keyamo abi padlock-yamo take get mind ehnnnn...the guy just get mind to talk to anybody anyhow

Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
chief I want make we reason some stuff
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
The whole exercise is idiotic, fix infrastructure and 70% of those in poverty will rise under 150days. Another 52billion going down the drain.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
I don't understand this 774k jobs stuff o. What precisely would they be doing? Teaching? Instead of making the atmosphere "Entrepreneurship friendly" and inviting quality investors, reducing the STRINGENCY INVOLVED in purchasing licenses so that there'll be more CEOs and invariably MORE JOBS, NO they'll rather want you to be reliant on them so that you can always come bowing to them and relying on them for salaries and also to "chop money". How can you give people jobs when there are no companies? Would you overburden the government IN THE NAME OF JOB CREATION? They just want to "chop" money and impoverish the masses. Everything done is just for their own SELFISH INTEREST. These sleeping BBNAija youths really have a lot to fight for. Too bad they are asleep
Meanwhile china some people are insulting is having (in some cases/cities) 1 ceo out of every 4 persons (meaning jobs EVERYWHERE in china). Too bad!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by F117nighthawk: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Useless country, useless legislators, useless ministers, useless government, everything to them is all about sharing and entitlement mentality, bunch of greedy, selfish, self centered people all they think of is about themselves alone, the common good of the helpless masses is never in their hearts, yet the ordinary people will still want to kill themselves over these wicked souls who never even know they exist
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Goke7: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thescienceprof:

You don't get it. The reason it's only the minority PDP complaining is that they already know the FG will pack the remaining 970 slots and give to their party members and faithfuls. The job allocation was never going to be on fairness, justice and competence. It's going to be paddy paddy at the local govt level. Ever wonder why MC Oluomo is part of the selecting committee in Lagos?

pdp would have done same if they were in power. na hypocrisy things jare. truth is pdp knows these are the things that will continue to give APC the edge in future elections just like npower. pdp will continue to learn the hard way cos they had all the opportunity to do such interventions but never did. Apart from Youwin which was more for very eductated folks, pdp never had any comprehensive intervention for the grassroots. APC has outsmarted them in this irrespective of whatever anyone thinks
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by unclemaths(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
“The template is that 1000 persons will be picked from each local government area. That means whether they reject or accept is irrelevant because their constituents will still have their full entitlement of 1000 per local government."

Very true!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
this is 2020 THE YEAR OF THE LORD AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS SHARING GUTTER SWEEPING JOB WHICH COMES WITH A SELECTION COMMITTEE !!!

APC IS A CURSE
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Arabaincubus: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
With these arguments back and forth, I think Nigeria is making progress. Why must they give some slots to the lawmakers? Isn't that incredible for a country that is desirous of progress?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by stayclearofme: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
All these Tinubu boys won't stop shaming us shocked shocked shocked

Afonja ehh embarassed
Mumu next time read very well.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Indeed nothing for the common man and person wey no sabi person for this country....i wept for the next generation!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Ekioke: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Our lawmakers are very funny, thinking of themselves alone. Too bad, God help us
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by biggy4joe(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sometimes i just wonder how this country was run wen we dont have internet....D country just no dey ok I swear.

With a lot of checkmating they r still looting everything...Na wa ooh
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Mavor: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nor mind them

The satiety gland in every human can never be stimulated....or rather humans can never be satisfied

But wait....the way when this festus keyamo abi padlock-yamo take get mind ehnnnn...the guy just get mind to talk to anybody anyhow

Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
You never have anything constructive or intellectual to contribute. Mumu!!

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by bigpicture001: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stupid corrupt lawyer twisting facts up and down

The main issue is PDP is unhappy that APC will get 970 slots per LGA while they got just 30 in every 1000.....

But the political lawyer twisted the fact
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Smartrock: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Looking for smart tutors in Abuja axis, pay is 15k upwards pending location.

If you are interested call this line 09079648121.
Only serious please!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
paulolee:

dts not nice naaa....did he ask you to post them?? this invasion of privacy....pls take them down
Lmfao. The slowpoke went and found some poor guys pictures from God knows where and is disgracing himself all over the internet with it. Why una dey answer am? He should keep posting. Whenever I want to taunt the fool I post his real pics and life history. Suffer never tire the animal grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by WHOcarex: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello house, pls I want to invite you to this organic skincare group. Its ABSOLUTELY FREE. ALL I NEED IS AUDIENCE. https://www./631631130807133/

Here, you will find all the answers to your skin challenges, you will be thought on how to make organic products that will work for you at the comfort of you home. We share ingredients that will be perfect for your skin. All I need is audience 2 teach
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fool
You be Afonja
E pain you cheesy cheesy grin
stayclearofme:

Mumu next time read very well.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by stayclearofme: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Fool
You be Afonja
E pain you cheesy cheesy grin
Not your fault I blame NL moderators for all these tribalistic comment. Is your own tribe better?....Dundee!!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots by paulolee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ken91:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nor mind them
The satiety gland in every human can never be stimulated....or
rather humans can never be satisfied
But wait....the way when this festus keyamo abi padlock-yamo
take get mind ehnnnn...the guy just get mind to talk to anybody
anyhow
paulolee:
a real niggarrrrr dont put thier hope on govt slots, we bomb
all night with our weed and many pussy,
nigar i really like ur style i wish u for be my mentor on are to bump a be og pikin from rivers help a nigar
lolz...see hypd man oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Recruitment: Latest News / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.