Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand (820 Views)

Please I Need Python Tutorial Pdf For Beginner / Python Tutorial Group / Data Science With Python Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by SimplyAJ(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Hi there. My name is Josh and I'm a programmer. I would be holding online python courses. In this course, I would teach you how to program in python. Right from the very basics, to the advanced level.

If you're new at programming and want to start with python language, this course is for you. If you've been programming in other languages and want to just learn python, then do not pass this course by.

I myself learnt on Udemy for a very expensive cost but I would be making this course just 40k. There would be a promo for early students

Message me on Whatsapp 09138312821.

1 Like

Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by Joemetry(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
SimplyAJ:
Hi there. My name is Josh and I'm a programmer. I would be holding online python courses. In this course, I would teach you how to program in python. Right from the very basics, to the advanced level.

If you're new at programming and want to start with python language, this course is for you. If you've been programming in other languages and want to just learn python, then do not pass this course by.

I myself learnt on Udemy for a very expensive cost but I would be making this course just 10k. There would be a promo for early students

Message me on Whatsapp 08122620710.

Me that is not astute as others and can only learn fast one on one, how do we do it like this?

Where are you based?
Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by SimplyAJ(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Joemetry:

Me that is not astute as others and can only learn fast one on one, how do we do it like this?

Where are you based?
I'm based in Lagos but I'm a student of Covenant University so one on one might not work. If you can, I can do explanatory and informative zoom sessions for you. 6 hours a week, 24 hours a month for 40k
Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by SimplyAJ(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
SimplyAJ:

I myself learnt on Udemy for a very expensive cost but I would be making this course just 40k per month. There would be a promo for early students

Message me on Whatsapp 09138312821
Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by Joemetry(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2021
SimplyAJ:

I'm based in Lagos but I'm a student of Covenant University so one on one might not work. If you can, I can do explanatory and informative zoom sessions for you. 6 hours a week, 24 hours a month for 40k

If during your holidays you can oblige to at least guide me on the rudimentary part one on one to aid me get a foundation before online classes I might be able to pay N25k, your cost of N40k is fair but I need to get a PC too.

Are you a computer science student?
Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by SimplyAJ(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joemetry:

If during your holidays you can oblige to at least guide me on the rudimentary part one on one to aid me get a foundation before online classes I might be able to pay N25k, your cost of N40k is fair but I need to get a PC too.

Are you a computer science student?
Make it 30k. I'll also need to know your location in Lagos unless you'll be coming to my side. I stay on the island. Precisely Ibeju-Lekki.
I'm an Engineering student. Would have done comp but of what use if I can take online course and get certificates.

I'll be on holiday through out March. So if that can work for you

1 Like

Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by Joemetry(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2021
SimplyAJ:

Make it 30k. I'll also need to know your location in Lagos unless you'll be coming to my side. I stay on the island. Precisely Ibeju-Lekki.
I'm an Engineering student. Would have done comp but of what use if I can take online course and get certificates.

I'll be on holiday through out March. So if that can work for you

We can always agree on a schedule.

I am fine with the cost I will have to incur, will be in Lagos by July and hopefully around Ajah axis.

Will text tou on WhatsApp.
Re: Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand by SimplyAJ(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Joemetry:

We can always agree on a schedule.

I am fine with the cost I will have to incur, will be in Lagos by July and hopefully around Ajah axis.

Will text tou on WhatsApp.
This works well for me. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Me And The Ctfs. / Reporting Tool For Php / Do U Know Sql Server ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.